OHP seeks public’s help with Seminole County fatality
The Oklahoma Highway Patrolis requesting the publics help with an investigation involving a man that was found dead near Seminole.
OHPrespondedat about 4:30 a.mJuly 29to a report of a person lying in the road onU.S. Highway 270,just west of Seminole. OHP is requesting that anyone who was withCoty Ray Rush, 26, of Norman,between July 28 and July 29, to contactOHP Traffic Homicide Investigators by calling 866-OHP-TIPS or emailing OHPTips@dps.ok.gov.
Upon arrival, troopers found Rush deceased at the scene.
Preliminary information leads the OHP to believe he may have been at a birthday gathering near Seminole Friday evening. His vehicle was located about two miles from where his body was found. OHP believes a vehicle struck him.
The following people were charged with felony counts in the Cleveland County Court Clerks Office:
Classen, Logan David, 20, faces two counts of aggravated assault and battery on an officer, assault and battery and causing mischief.
Kessler, Sierra Elizabeth, 21, faces charges of domestic assault and battery, interrupting an emergency phone call-misdemeanor, and public intoxication-misdemeanor.
Hiatt, Jason Andrew, 36, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
Hines, Daniel Lynn, 35, faces charges of drug trafficking, possessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor, and possessing marijuana-misdemeanor.
Mollohan, Christopher Wayne, 29, was charged with possessing a firearm after a previous felony conviction and reckless conduct with a firearm.
Littrell, Chance Eric, 32, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
Dixon, Darien Tyree, 21, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
McCann, Jeremy D., 39, was charged with drug trafficking andpossessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor.
Cripps, Kambri Brooke, 21,was charged with drug trafficking andpossessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor.
Reese, De Abray Amonda, 21, was charged with second-degree murder.
Coats, Billy Ray, 37, was charged with falsely declaring ownership to a pawnbroker.
Barker, William Richmond, 34, was charged with causing cruelty to animals and and larceny of dogs.
Stevenson, Arien Denzel, 29, was charged with aggravated assault and battery on an emergency medical technician and domestic assault and battery.
Hacker, Zachary Daniel, 31, was charged with attempted robbery with a firearm.
Buchanan, James Ryan, 20, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
Yarborough, Matthew Soloman, 31, was charged with violating the sex offender registry act.
Jones, David Erwin, 28,was charged with attempted robbery with a firearm.
Parker, Jon Erick, 46, was charged with stalking.
Siran, Phillip John II, 39, was charged with falsely declaring ownership to a pawnbroker.
Guidry, Roderick Errod Jr., 21, was charged with robbery.
Guidry, Roderick Eirrod Sr., 38,was charged with robbery.
Ruiz, Ismael Alejandro, 17, was charged with robbery with a firearm.
Petty, Zachariah Scott, 44, was charged with two counts of rape and forcible sodomy.
Renshaw, Todd Allen, 40, faces charges of possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute, money laundering, maintaining a dwelling where drugs are being kept, possessing a firearm during the commission of a felony, using a firearmduring the commission of a felony, child neglect and possessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor.
Wofford, Richard, 38, was charged with cultivating a controlled dangerous substance andpossessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor.
Major, Charles Thomas, 36, was charged with first-degree burglary.
Witte, Christopher Lee, 31, faces charges of possessing contraband while in jail,possessing/selling drug paraphernalia-misdemeanor, and driving a motor vehicle with a suspended license-misdemeanor.
State Highway 9 and 13th Ave. SE: At7:59 a.m.,two vehicles were involved in a non-injury collision.
Flood Ave. and Robinson St: At10:20 a.m.,two vehicles were involved in a non-injury collision.
922 N.Flood Ave: At11:23 a.m.,three vehicles were involved in a non-injury collision.
Main St. and BNSF Railroad: At12:55 p.m., a fatal collision occurred between atrain and a bicyclist.
Jacob McGuire & Submitted Content
See the article here:
8-17 Crime Briefs – Norman Transcript
- Dr. Christopher Lee, MD - Book an Appointment - Vineland, NJ - November 30th, 2018
- Dr. Christopher Lee, MD - Book an Appointment - Saint Clair ... - November 24th, 2018
- Remembering Sir Christopher Lee on his birthday (27 May 1922 ... - November 14th, 2018
- WWII veteran Christopher Lee corrected "Lord of the Rings ... - November 10th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | Disney Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - October 18th, 2018
- Christopher Lee - Connell School of Nursing - Boston College - September 17th, 2018
- Christopher Lee, L.Ac. - Acupuncture - 110 La Casa Via ... - August 29th, 2018
- Christopher S. Lee, MD, MBA. Orthopedic Surgeon, Burbank ... - August 20th, 2018
- Christopher Lee - 15 Character Images | Behind The Voice Actors - July 11th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | Cinemorgue Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - July 3rd, 2018
- Christopher Lee - Actor, Film Actor - Biography - June 30th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | English actor | Britannica.com - June 18th, 2018
- Battery suspect joins brother in jail - Muncie Star Press - September 7th, 2017
- Two arrested for killing Waterloo native in Florida - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - September 7th, 2017
- It's the DACA Decision, Not Hurricane Harvey, That May Tear Houston Apart - New York Times - September 7th, 2017
- 2 arrested, including former employee, accused of killing business owner in Pinellas Co. - ABC Action News - September 6th, 2017
- Motorcyclist killed in Interstate 494 crash after chase by Edina police is identified - Minneapolis Star Tribune - September 6th, 2017
- Nelda Lee Lair - White Mountain Independent - September 6th, 2017
- Arrests, incidents reports for Sept. 1-4, 2017 - Cullman Times Online - September 6th, 2017
- Oconee County police blotter - Online Athens - September 2nd, 2017
- 2 arrested in shooting case - Wise County Messenger - September 2nd, 2017
- Christopher Lee Parsons - Fauquier Times - September 1st, 2017
- Tarpon Springs police search for missing, endangered man with autism - WFLA - August 31st, 2017
- General Session Court Cases Heard Aug. 7 - Greeneville Sun - August 29th, 2017
- Blaise's Bad Movie Guide: 'Horror Express' - Valley Advocate - August 28th, 2017
- Student President's position revoked, election rules violated - The Channels - August 28th, 2017
- Five charged in series of break-ins - The Robesonian - August 24th, 2017
- Christopher Columbus Statue in New York City Could Be Considered for Removal - NBCNews.com - August 24th, 2017
- Aug. 24 police reports - The Decatur Daily - August 24th, 2017
- Marion County Sheriff Report - Journal Express - August 24th, 2017
- OKC party bus crash - Daily O'Collegian - August 22nd, 2017
- Christopher Columbus monument vandalized in Baltimore - Baltimore Sun - August 22nd, 2017
- Boston police clash with protesters after free speech rally - VICE News - August 19th, 2017
- BY HANK REINEKE - Cinema Retro - August 19th, 2017
- Columbia County police activity - Pamplin Media Group - August 19th, 2017
- Christopher Lee Smith - Cookeville Herald Citizen - August 17th, 2017
- Obituary - Christopher Lee Henningfeld - Sierra Star - August 17th, 2017
- Police calls - update for Aug. 16, 2017 - Topeka Capital Journal - August 17th, 2017
- Three charged in shooting death of 12-year-old Victorville girl - Los Angeles Times - August 17th, 2017
- Trio charged in fatal shooting of Victorville girl - Press-Enterprise - August 16th, 2017
- Police Blotter: Aug. 13, 2017 - pharostribune.com - August 14th, 2017
- Alleged social worker shooter files $23M civil lawsuit - Greensboro News & Record - August 13th, 2017
- Elk Mound football aims for playoff three-peat - Chippewa Herald - August 12th, 2017
- 8-12-17 Police Reports - Therogersvillereview - August 12th, 2017
- August 11 Public Record - Lexington Dispatch - August 10th, 2017
- Actors Almost Cast in Star Wars Movies - MovieWeb - August 10th, 2017
- Aug. 9 public safety round-up - Pamplin Media Group - August 10th, 2017
- How to cook without recipes: Master these four elements and never look back - National Post - August 9th, 2017
- COURT: Latest results from Chesterfield magistrates' court - Derbyshire Times - August 8th, 2017
- Former inmate indicted on illicit drug charges - Huntington Herald Dispatch - August 8th, 2017
- Why you're more likely to have a prenup than your parents were - Chicago Tribune - August 7th, 2017
- GO-GETTERS - Columbia Daily Tribune - August 7th, 2017
- Daily Record, August 5th, 2017 | News, Sports, Jobs - Times ... - Marshalltown Times Republican - August 5th, 2017
- Why you're more likely to have a prenup than your parents were - Washington Post - August 5th, 2017
- Prince Philip waves goodbye to a career of service, dedication... and gaffes - The Sydney Morning Herald - August 2nd, 2017
- Prosecutors request more mental testing in Fayetteville murder case - Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - August 2nd, 2017
- Lake Charles man accused of choking pregnant woman in front of child - KATC Lafayette News - July 31st, 2017
- Lake Charles man charged after hitting pregnant woman in face, choking her until she passes out - 12newsnow.com - July 31st, 2017
- China Inc.'s Next Debt Headache Is $580 Billion of Put Options Coming Due - Bloomberg - July 31st, 2017
- Tampa man arrested in fatal motel shooting | Tampa Bay Times - Tampabay.com (blog) - July 31st, 2017
- Leslie Potts - Murfreesboro Post - July 31st, 2017
- LOVELL,, Harvey Lee - Roanoke Times - July 30th, 2017
- China Bond Buyers Quiz Taxi Drivers to See If a Credit Is Good - Bloomberg - July 30th, 2017
- Eiko Ishioka: Celebrating the designer's extraordinary costumes for Bram Stoker's Dracula - The Independent - July 12th, 2017
- Home Movies/Out on Digital: July 13, 2017 - Shepherd Express - July 11th, 2017
- Leptospirosis rears its ugly head - The Star Online - July 11th, 2017
- Arrests, July 11, 2017 - News-Press Now - July 11th, 2017
- Lubbock Police Arrest 16-Year-Old Boy Wanted in Murder - KFYO.com - News/Talk 790 KFYO - July 8th, 2017
- Teen arrested for Selma shooting that left star athlete dead - Idaho Statesman - July 8th, 2017
- Hip and shoulder ends police chase - Perth Now - July 6th, 2017
- Man in Mercedes who 'rammed' Fremantle parking inspector arrested after chase - WAtoday - July 6th, 2017
- Shooting suspect in Alamance jail - Burlington Times News - July 6th, 2017
- Shenandoah motorcycle driver killed in head-on crash - WHSV - July 6th, 2017
- Waynesboro man charged in fatal Rockingham crash - The Daily Progress - July 6th, 2017
- On the Record - Parkersburg News - July 5th, 2017
- Schumann-Devall - Effingham Daily News - July 5th, 2017
- China's $162 Billion of Dealmaker Debt Raises Alarm - Bloomberg - July 5th, 2017
- Golf: Arcola Cup welcomes met area's top amateurs - NorthJersey.com - July 2nd, 2017
- Attorneys ask Arkansas judge to quash interview - Arkansas Online - July 2nd, 2017
- From nothing to something: How hard work turned one Red Oak crack shot into 1 of Ellis County's best shooters and a ... - Waxahachie Daily Light - July 2nd, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero