Jerry Juan Oden Jr. made an initial appearance on a ongoing criminal conduct charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 11. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only.
Jamie Ranae Connett made an initial appearance on a ongoing criminal conduct charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 11. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only.
Chad Alan Hatch made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. Hatch waived legal counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18. Hatch is released on his promise to appear.
Andre Lamont Williams made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 29 in Magistrate Court. Williams is released on his promise to appear.
Andreas Jose Ibanez made an initial appearance on a criminal mischief-third degree charge and a harassment-third degree charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18. Ibanez is released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
Russell Junior Gentry made an initial appearance on two counts of a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Jennifer Bonzer is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is set at 11 a.m. on Aug. 15. Bond will remain as previously set.
Eric Seymour made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set at 2 p.m. on Sept. 6. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
Armando Lopez made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18.
Christopher Lee Wanatee made an initial appearance on a operation without an interlock device charge and a no valid drivers license charge. Wanatee pleaded guilty to both charges. On the interlock device charge the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. The fine on the drivers license charge is $200 with a $70 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $330. All payments are due within 30 days.
Adam David and Jennifer L. Gross to Samuel Ray and Shanna Lei Goos, 312 Sunset Lane
Steven R. Ames to Rigoberto Alcala Sr., 206 and 206 1/2 S. Third Ave., 205 W. Nevada St., and 311 S. Second St.
The City of Marshalltown to Guadalupe Juarez, 710 Wood St.
Christine A. and Donald W. Weitzell to Jacob W. Weitzell, 105 W. Webster St.
The Estate of Michael F. Moehrl to IPE1031 REV246 LLC, 2645 290th St.
Damon C. and Tamara J. Meadows to Pamela R. Steffa, 901 Stegman Blvd.
Kay L. Eker Finders, Andria Eker, Kay L. Eker, Paul L. Eker Jr., Gordon W. Finders to Heather Denato, 409 Hughes St.
James William Hayes Trust, Sandra Lee Starkey Trustee to Catherine Gooding, 208 S. Seventh St.
Karen M. and Kenneth Roy Davis to Kenneth R. Davis, 1359 Binford Ave.
Cherray T. and Christopher L. Kenner to Sally Miller, 506 Carson Drive
Susan M. Turbiville Trust, Susan M. Turbiville Trustee to Megan E. and Ross A. Turbiville, 1730 Country Club Place
Evelyn L. and Jeffrey M. Hackett to Tarah A. Andrews, 1710 S. Third St.
Danon L. and Sheri L. Hart to Terry V. Wegman, 507 Nicholas Drive
David and Linda Billman to Larry J. and Mindy S. Kunkel, 1508 S. Fifth St.
Deanna R. and Lee A. Krukow to Brooke and Dustin Hickman, 516 N. Second St.
Jennifer Rayburn and Steven C. Slifer to Steven C. Slifer, 3305 270th St.
Heriberto and Silvia Rodriguez to Isabel Lopez Ramirez, 9 W. Grant St.
The Estate of Harlan Michael Forkner Jr. to Sergio Ramirez Rios, 504 N. Third Ave.
Megan R. Hughes, Megan R. and Patrick Thiessen to Silas Montepeque, 1606 W. Church St.
A. Craig and Denise Klocke to A. Craig Klocke Trust, A. Craig Klocke Trustee, 403 Melody Lane
A. Craig and Denise Klocke to Denise Klocke Trust, Denise Klocke Trustee, 403 Melody Lane
Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Ana Lilia Vazques Rangel, 10 1/2 E. Grant St.
Cheryl A. and Donald R. Stanley to Sally Robertson, 412 W. South St.
Madelyn M. and Stephen R. Irvine to Historical Society of Marshall County Iowa, 503 W. Main St.
Mary B. and Richard C. Kratoska to Nicholas P. Crosby, 706 Ratcliffe Drive
Sheriff of Marshall County, Carla and Eric John Neuer and Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC to Citimortgage Inc., 408 and 412 N. Eighth St.
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Salud Rodriguez Gutierrez, 1501 W. State St.
Iowa Department of Transportation and State of Iowa to Marshall County Iowa, 2504 Sand Road
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation to Tasia Hulin, 2313 265th St.
Carroll Frederick Menter to Dennis F. and Marilyn A. Polley, 912 S. Second Ave.
Callie and Michael D. Street to Cathy Acevedo, Johnny G. Merida Velasquez, 204 W. Marshall St.
Choices Inc. to Primary Health Care Inc. 704 May St.
CP Properties, Gottula Properties LC, LARCC Realty Inc. and Larry Gottula Properties Inc. to IPE1031 REV247, 101 Iowa Ave. West
Lorna J. and Raymond A. Gould to Catherine L. Gooding, 1316 W. Linn St.
The Estate of Betty P. Bramwell to Carol M. Guetschow, 814 Patterson Lane
James D. Heddens Sr., Joan V. Heddens, James D. Heddens Trust, James D. Heddens Trustee to J. David Heddens, 312 N. Fifth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
On Friday, a citizen reported criminal mischief resulting in damage estimated between $500 and $1,000 in the 700 block of North Fifth Avenue.
On Thursday, Crystal Deanne Pinney was cited for speeding.
On Thursday, Desiree Leah Carmer was cited for fraudulent use of registration.
On Thursday, Crystal Deanne Pinney was arrested for failure to file SR-22 and driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
On Thursday, Desiree Leah Carmer was arrested for driving under suspension.
On Thursday, Andre Williams was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
On Thursday, Eduardo Martinez was arrested on a warrant.
On Thursday, a minivan driven by Seth James Gummert, of Marshalltown, was stopped for a train on South 12th Avenue when the driver decided to back up and turn around backing into a car driven by Daniela Yobana Alvarado Herrera, of Marshalltown, which was directly behind him. No injuries were reported. Gummert was cited for unsafe backing. Damage to the Gummert minivan was estimated at $300 while the Alvarado Herrera car received an estimated $1,900 in damage.
On Wednesday, a car driven by Zachariah James Devine, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Lincoln Way when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Randy Mark Swarts, of Marshalltown, which had slowed to turn onto Orchard Drive. No injuries were reported. Devine was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Devine car was estimated at $8,000 while the Swarts car received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
On Thursday, Morgan Kedsem Lipai was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
On Thursday, Jerry Juan Oden Jr. was arrested on a warrant.
On Sunday, a pickup driven by Ricky Clinton Crawford, of State Center, was westbound on 265th Street in the crossover intersecting with Highway 330 when it attempted to cross the Highway 330 traffic and collided with the rear of a vehicle driven by Javier Alexis Carreras Cautino, of Marshalltown, which was southbound on Highway 330. A juvenile in the Carreras Cautino vehicle was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Crawford was cited for failure to yield the right of way. Damage to the Crawford pickup was estimated at $7,500 while the Carreras Cautino vehicle received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
On Wednesday, a motorcycle driven by Lynn Earl Coltrain, of Albion, was westbound on Highway 330/160th Street when the roadway was not level due to resurfacing and rain was coming down when the motorcycle began to hydroplane resulting in it going out of control, going over on its left side and sliding until it entered the north ditch. Coltrain was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by a family member. Damage to the Coltrain motorcycle was estimated at $3,500.
On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by Tina Marie Hernandez, of Clemons, was westbound on 190th Street near Hopkins Avenue when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Hernandez vehicle was estimated at $3,600.
Marshall County CourthouseCourtThursday Jamie Ranae Connett made an initial appearance on a possession …
Marshall County CourthouseCourtWednesday Jinub Dak Reath made an initial appearance on two counts of …
Marshall County CourthouseCourtTuesday Matthew John Kippe made an initial appearance on a theft-third …
Marshall County CourthouseCourtMonday Joel Douglas Teska made an initial appearance on a child …
Marshall County CourthouseCourtFriday Patrick Allen Chamberlin made an initial appearance first set: on …
Collision leads to reckless driving chargeA collision between two vehicles at the intersection of Center Street …
- Dr. Christopher Lee, MD - Book an Appointment - Vineland, NJ - November 30th, 2018
- Dr. Christopher Lee, MD - Book an Appointment - Saint Clair ... - November 24th, 2018
- Remembering Sir Christopher Lee on his birthday (27 May 1922 ... - November 14th, 2018
- WWII veteran Christopher Lee corrected "Lord of the Rings ... - November 10th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | Disney Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - October 18th, 2018
- Christopher Lee - Connell School of Nursing - Boston College - September 17th, 2018
- Christopher Lee, L.Ac. - Acupuncture - 110 La Casa Via ... - August 29th, 2018
- Christopher S. Lee, MD, MBA. Orthopedic Surgeon, Burbank ... - August 20th, 2018
- Christopher Lee - 15 Character Images | Behind The Voice Actors - July 11th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | Cinemorgue Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - July 3rd, 2018
- Christopher Lee - Actor, Film Actor - Biography - June 30th, 2018
- Christopher Lee | English actor | Britannica.com - June 18th, 2018
- Battery suspect joins brother in jail - Muncie Star Press - September 7th, 2017
- Two arrested for killing Waterloo native in Florida - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - September 7th, 2017
- It's the DACA Decision, Not Hurricane Harvey, That May Tear Houston Apart - New York Times - September 7th, 2017
- 2 arrested, including former employee, accused of killing business owner in Pinellas Co. - ABC Action News - September 6th, 2017
- Motorcyclist killed in Interstate 494 crash after chase by Edina police is identified - Minneapolis Star Tribune - September 6th, 2017
- Nelda Lee Lair - White Mountain Independent - September 6th, 2017
- Arrests, incidents reports for Sept. 1-4, 2017 - Cullman Times Online - September 6th, 2017
- Oconee County police blotter - Online Athens - September 2nd, 2017
- 2 arrested in shooting case - Wise County Messenger - September 2nd, 2017
- Christopher Lee Parsons - Fauquier Times - September 1st, 2017
- Tarpon Springs police search for missing, endangered man with autism - WFLA - August 31st, 2017
- General Session Court Cases Heard Aug. 7 - Greeneville Sun - August 29th, 2017
- Blaise's Bad Movie Guide: 'Horror Express' - Valley Advocate - August 28th, 2017
- Student President's position revoked, election rules violated - The Channels - August 28th, 2017
- Five charged in series of break-ins - The Robesonian - August 24th, 2017
- Christopher Columbus Statue in New York City Could Be Considered for Removal - NBCNews.com - August 24th, 2017
- Aug. 24 police reports - The Decatur Daily - August 24th, 2017
- Marion County Sheriff Report - Journal Express - August 24th, 2017
- OKC party bus crash - Daily O'Collegian - August 22nd, 2017
- Christopher Columbus monument vandalized in Baltimore - Baltimore Sun - August 22nd, 2017
- Boston police clash with protesters after free speech rally - VICE News - August 19th, 2017
- BY HANK REINEKE - Cinema Retro - August 19th, 2017
- Columbia County police activity - Pamplin Media Group - August 19th, 2017
- Christopher Lee Smith - Cookeville Herald Citizen - August 17th, 2017
- Obituary - Christopher Lee Henningfeld - Sierra Star - August 17th, 2017
- 8-17 Crime Briefs - Norman Transcript - August 17th, 2017
- Police calls - update for Aug. 16, 2017 - Topeka Capital Journal - August 17th, 2017
- Three charged in shooting death of 12-year-old Victorville girl - Los Angeles Times - August 17th, 2017
- Trio charged in fatal shooting of Victorville girl - Press-Enterprise - August 16th, 2017
- Police Blotter: Aug. 13, 2017 - pharostribune.com - August 14th, 2017
- Alleged social worker shooter files $23M civil lawsuit - Greensboro News & Record - August 13th, 2017
- Elk Mound football aims for playoff three-peat - Chippewa Herald - August 12th, 2017
- 8-12-17 Police Reports - Therogersvillereview - August 12th, 2017
- August 11 Public Record - Lexington Dispatch - August 10th, 2017
- Actors Almost Cast in Star Wars Movies - MovieWeb - August 10th, 2017
- Aug. 9 public safety round-up - Pamplin Media Group - August 10th, 2017
- How to cook without recipes: Master these four elements and never look back - National Post - August 9th, 2017
- COURT: Latest results from Chesterfield magistrates' court - Derbyshire Times - August 8th, 2017
- Former inmate indicted on illicit drug charges - Huntington Herald Dispatch - August 8th, 2017
- Why you're more likely to have a prenup than your parents were - Chicago Tribune - August 7th, 2017
- GO-GETTERS - Columbia Daily Tribune - August 7th, 2017
- Why you're more likely to have a prenup than your parents were - Washington Post - August 5th, 2017
- Prince Philip waves goodbye to a career of service, dedication... and gaffes - The Sydney Morning Herald - August 2nd, 2017
- Prosecutors request more mental testing in Fayetteville murder case - Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette - August 2nd, 2017
- Lake Charles man accused of choking pregnant woman in front of child - KATC Lafayette News - July 31st, 2017
- Lake Charles man charged after hitting pregnant woman in face, choking her until she passes out - 12newsnow.com - July 31st, 2017
- China Inc.'s Next Debt Headache Is $580 Billion of Put Options Coming Due - Bloomberg - July 31st, 2017
- Tampa man arrested in fatal motel shooting | Tampa Bay Times - Tampabay.com (blog) - July 31st, 2017
- Leslie Potts - Murfreesboro Post - July 31st, 2017
- LOVELL,, Harvey Lee - Roanoke Times - July 30th, 2017
- China Bond Buyers Quiz Taxi Drivers to See If a Credit Is Good - Bloomberg - July 30th, 2017
- Eiko Ishioka: Celebrating the designer's extraordinary costumes for Bram Stoker's Dracula - The Independent - July 12th, 2017
- Home Movies/Out on Digital: July 13, 2017 - Shepherd Express - July 11th, 2017
- Leptospirosis rears its ugly head - The Star Online - July 11th, 2017
- Arrests, July 11, 2017 - News-Press Now - July 11th, 2017
- Lubbock Police Arrest 16-Year-Old Boy Wanted in Murder - KFYO.com - News/Talk 790 KFYO - July 8th, 2017
- Teen arrested for Selma shooting that left star athlete dead - Idaho Statesman - July 8th, 2017
- Hip and shoulder ends police chase - Perth Now - July 6th, 2017
- Man in Mercedes who 'rammed' Fremantle parking inspector arrested after chase - WAtoday - July 6th, 2017
- Shooting suspect in Alamance jail - Burlington Times News - July 6th, 2017
- Shenandoah motorcycle driver killed in head-on crash - WHSV - July 6th, 2017
- Waynesboro man charged in fatal Rockingham crash - The Daily Progress - July 6th, 2017
- On the Record - Parkersburg News - July 5th, 2017
- Schumann-Devall - Effingham Daily News - July 5th, 2017
- China's $162 Billion of Dealmaker Debt Raises Alarm - Bloomberg - July 5th, 2017
- Golf: Arcola Cup welcomes met area's top amateurs - NorthJersey.com - July 2nd, 2017
- Attorneys ask Arkansas judge to quash interview - Arkansas Online - July 2nd, 2017
- From nothing to something: How hard work turned one Red Oak crack shot into 1 of Ellis County's best shooters and a ... - Waxahachie Daily Light - July 2nd, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero