In The Return, at the hospital, Sheriff Forbes, Matt, Bonnie and Damon await to hear how Caroline’s condition was. It turned out it was grave and Damon suggested that he used his blood to ensure her recovery. Elena was totally against this but Bonnie told him to do it. He does and Caroline got better quickly, almost miraculously to the uninitiated and was happy when Bonnie and Matt happily comforted her.
Later in the night however, Katherine entered her hospital room. Caroline mistook her for Elena, but Katherine corrected her. She asked Caroline to give a message (Game On) to the Salvatore Brothers. She picked up Caroline’s pillow and smothered her to death.
In Brave New World, at the hospital early next morning, she awakened in transition. Disoriented, she got out of bed because of the smell of blood. She drank from the bag at first repulsed, but then with relish. As the morning progressed, she noticed that sunlight burned her.
When Matt arrived that morning cheerful over her recovery, she behaves aggressively at the time by the sunlight. Caroline endured more effects of the transformation, and her cries of pain attracted the nurse again. This time using her super-strength and speed she pinned her and used her compulsion ability and nurse was under her power when Caroline apologized to her saying she was sorry and was hungry before feeding from her. Later as she packed to leave the hospital to go to the Mystic Falls High School Carnival. She also told the nurse to forget that she bit her.
Caroline’s teeth sprout
At the carnival and inside the high school, she found Damon and delivered him Katherine’s message, letting him know that she was a vampire by telling him that she was remembering all of the times he made her forget things. She hooked up with her boyfriend at ring toss attraction. Not knowing her strength she broke a few bottles with the ring. She then embraced him but then suddenly detected his throbbing blood-filled vein and had the extremely strong sense to feed. She pushed him away and left leaving him confused. In tears, she came across Carter in a remote part of the carnival grounds, he was bleeding from the nose from the fight with Tyler and his uncle.
She saw the blood and became even more upset, she fought it the best she could but then said, “I’m so sorry!” and gave in to the blood lust and attacked him, draining him of blood. Damon, searching for her, found her sobbing next to the body. She informed him that she killed him, and she asked Damon to help her. Damon said that he would by killing her with the stake he had. She protested that she doesn’t want to die, to which Damon said she is already dead. Caroline said she wasn’t and begged him to help her.
Damon embraced her but raised the stake to stake her through the heart . Stefan arrived just in time, with Elena by his side. Caroline mistook Elena for Katherine at first but she explained, although Caroline still didn’t understand why she looked like her and why Katherine did this to her. As Stefan tried to get Caroline inside, Damon tried to kill her again. This time Elena interposed herself between Caroline and Damon’s raised stake, protesting that she was her friend. Damon backed down but told her that everything that Caroline did from then on was on Elena.
Damon turned to leave, but then Bonnie arrived. She sees Caroline’s bloody face and went into denial. She touched Caroline’s arm and she then knew the truth. She saw the dead form of Carter who she met as a potential boyfriend earlier. Elena tried to comfort Bonnie, Stefan got Caroline inside and to a restroom and cleaned the blood off Caroline’s face. She worried that Bonnie hated her, that she was a monster and worried about Matt’s reaction. Stefan told her that her emotions were heightened as a part of the transition. Stefan taught her to breath deep repeatedly and she managed to get her face back to normal. He told her that he was proud of her, and she asked why Katherine turned her. Stefan shook his head and replies, “I don’t know. I wish I did.” He promised that he won’t let anything happen to her and embraced her.
In Bad Moon Rising, after a few days trapped in her house during the daylight hours, Stefan and Bonnie came to her house with a ring similar to the ones the Salvatore Brothers wear so she could go out by day. However Bonnie told her that the conditions of her having that ring, including the ability to remove the spell on it allowing her to walk in the day if she hurt anyone. Caroline protested that she wouldn’t and Bonnie told her that the urge to kill is in her “…you want to be friends you’ll have to prove that the Caroline I remember isn’t gone”.
Bonnie casting the spell
Bonnie cast the spell on the ring, but Caroline indicated that she was expecting incantations and the other attributes of spell casting. Stefan chided her but Caroline protested that she wanted to make sure that the spell worked. With that Bonnie pulled back the curtains to let in all the sunlight including rays that struck Caroline. Caroline yelped and screeched but the sunlight didn’t harm her at all. “It worked” Bonnie said with a bit of mocking.
Later in the woods Stefan was training Caroline to hunt woodland animals like rabbits. Caroline half jokingly wondered if killing defenseless animals a step in becoming a serial killer. Stefan with gallows humor explained that becoming a vampire skips over being a serial killer. Caroline then vented her frustration over being in the house for days not being able to be with Matt after he told her he loved her and he is at the swimming hole having fun with the others.
Stefan laughed at Caroline’s typical manic behavior with her resenting him thinking it was funny. Stefan said it was not funny and seriously explained that when one became a vampire the person they were as a human is magnified greatly after they are transformed into a vampire. Stefan was very caring towards people so that got magnified greatly, as an explanation that despite his vampire nature he cared enough for people not to hurt them. Caroline’s manic behavior is thus magnified. “So you’re saying..that now…I’m basically an insecure, neurotic, control freak on crack?” Stefan stifled a smile and said “I wouldn’t put it that way…but…”. He then said they will finish the hunt and then go to the swimming hole so she could be with Matt since being with him will help her hang on to her humanity.
Caroline finds Aimee flirting with Matt
Caroline kisses Matt
Matt finds a secluded spot to his liking and started kissing Caroline. He is momentarily distracted by a snapping twig but Caroline’s passions are growing and she starts kissing him. Her passions still building she pushes him against a tree (using normal strength) and kisses him intensely. Then Matt cuts his left wrist on the tree bark.
Caroline licks the wound
Caroline is mesmerized by the blood. It was essentially a replay of when Jeremy cut his wrist on purpose in front of Anna to make her reveal she was a vampire. Caroline goes through the same things she sniffs the blood and then to Matt’s confusion starts to lick the wound. Then she sinks her fangs in and starts to drink from it. Totally weirded out Matt frees his wrist and then sees her face. She has her “game face” on with black eyes and baring fangs.
Caroline bites Matt
Stefan stops Caroline from hurting Matt anymore
A scared Caroline with a werewolf on top of her
Caroline stops to demand what it is, Stefan tells her it is a werewolf. Tyler Lockwood shows up ostensibly wondering what they are doing there. Then the werewolf attacks Caroline and knocks her on her back, snarling in her face. She can just barely hold it off despite her super strength. Stefan rushes in and knock it of Caroline. Stefan rolls back on his feet and faces the snarling beast who snarls back at him. Tyler shouts at the werewolf. The beast regards him snarling then backs off and runs away at super speed leaving the three bewildered.
Caroline compels Matt
Later back with Matt, Caroline compels him to forget what she did to him and believe it was an animal that attacked him while they were making out in the woods and bit his neck. “Weird, it just came out of nowhere” he says his line in his hypnotic state. As she leaves Matt in a daydream state, she ask about Tyler, Stefan says he took care of it. He tells her he will put Matt on vervain which will keep her from drinking his blood and compelling him further. She says she can’t believe she hurt the one person she never ever wanted to hurt. Stefan tells her it is not going to get any easier, that she has to work on it that much harder. She says that she shouldn’t be with him. He tells her that it is her decision that if he followed his own advice he would have walked away from Elena a long time ago, he should’ve but now he can’t.
Matt and Aimee in the Grill
Caroline and Matt break up
Caroline wakes up to find Katherine’s there
The next morning Caroline is in her bed sleeping. She awakens to find a woman beside her bed, again, and recoils. “Elena?” she asks. “Nope.” “Try again.”. “Katherine.” Caroline concludes correctly and recoils further against the headboard of her bed as Katherine sits on it. “Don’t be frightened.” “We’re gonna to have so much fun together.” She says deviously.
Caroline tries to distract Elena
Caroline’s car, used to keep Elena away from Stefan
In Memory Lane, when Damon convinces Alaric Saltzman to convince Jenna to host a private mini reunion barbecue party with a couple of her old high school friends supposedly so that Alaric can meet some of her old friends including Mason Lockwood (in which Damon’s ulterior motive was to drop hints to Mason that he knew what he was), Caroline was also there at the house and walks to Elena (who had invited her and Damon) outside as she was making a call to Stefan after he continuously doesn’t answer (he was busy interrogating Kathrine in the dungeon-or so he thought) .
“God! I cannot stop eating”
Caroline tries to distract Elena from the fact that her boyfriend won’t answer by dropping hints that a vampire/human relationship wouldn’t work including telling her that Stefan supposedly said to Caroline that despite how he felt about Elena every second he she was a temptation. He fought the desire for blood every second every day even when she was with him. “The desire to rip out your jugular every time he is with you? Trust me, its there. That’s why I had to break up with Matt” Caroline said to Elena. Elena contemplated what Caroline said as Alaric came to them to tell them dinner was ready.
Caroline guesses in Pictionary “Puppy! Puppy with a tutu!”
Caroline sabotages the car Wheel’s
Caroline and Elena in the car
After Elena changed the subject by turning up the car’s mp3 player (“We Radiate” by Goldfrapp) Caroline’s sabotaged tire blows out and they have to stop the car. It’s soon night time and Caroline has made a call to the towing company for them to come and get the car, but it is taking exceedingly long and an antsy Elena wants to call Jenna, presumably to pick them up. Caroline stalls further by saying she will call the tow company again and use her “agro voice”.
The car breaks down
Elena offers to walk the rest of the way but Caroline says they can’t leave her car. Elena says they will come back for it but Caroline belays her again “What part of ‘I’m worried about Stefan’ didn’t sink in?” frustratingly protests. “What’s the rush? Why are you hurrying to get back to a relationship that would never work?” Caroline says annoyed.
Elena concedes that Caroline is still upset over Matt but not to project it on her Stefan. Caroline denies she is projecting saying.
Caroline begs Elena to stay with her
Elena, stunned ask were her out burst came from. Caroline says she is trying to be her friend but Elena is unappreciative and tells her to stop trying. The tow truck finally approaches and Elena says she is going to walk, but then Caroline grabs her by the arm pleading not to go, but too tightly causing Elena to say she is hurting her. Caroline practically begging says don’t leave her alone. “What is wrong with you?” Elena asks Caroline. The truck stops besides them and the driver inquires if they are the ones who called in the flat tire. “She did” Elena says to Caroline and walks off.
Katherine corners Caroline in the Mystic Grill toilets
Later at the Mystic Grill Caroline is in the Grill’s lavatory at the sink freshening up in the mirror. Then she hears footsteps and Katherine appears in the reflection. Caroline turns around with trepidation. Katherine is angry because Caroline didn’t do exactly what she said and occupy Elena and keep her from returning home and contacting Stefan (Elena came home just as Katherine “escaped” from Stefan and menace Elena).
Katherine threatens Caroline
Caroline told her that she did all she could to convince Elena that her relationship with Stefan was doomed. As Katherine menacingly stepped forward Caroline said she thought she got to her. “I hope so, because let’s not forget. I’ve already killed you once, I can easily do it again.” Katherine said with undisguised contempt.
Caroline apologizes to Elena
Soon after she had a frightening face to face confrontation with Katherine, Elena walks into the Mystic Grill with Stefan. Caroline is there and calls Elena over and she apologizes to Elena about how she acted and what she said. But Elena admits that what Caroline was saying earlier was right but it was hard for her to admit it. Caroline is surprised that Elena is not mad and Elena tells her she was just being a good friend. Caroline apologizes again. Elena wordlessly accepts it and goes over to where Stefan was sitting.
Elena and Stefan ‘break up’ which leads to Caroline listening to them
There they discuss what Kathrine said to Stefan about the two of them breaking up. Elena is incredulous at the suggestion that they should do what Katherine wants in order to keep Elena safe. He tells her she is sadistic and used to getting her way. Elena doesn’t like it that he is letting Katherine have so much power over their relationship. Meanwhile Caroline is hearing every word.Elena tells Stefan that Katherine wants them to fight and get between them.
Caroline listens to Stefan and Elena break up
“She already has” Stefan tells Elena. With apparent realization that that was it; after a moments pause as she absorbed the importance of the moment, she gets up and leaves the Grill. Caroline heard the break up but isn’t at all pleased. Damon is also at the Grill and he also heard everything. He has an ever so slight Mona Lisa smile hearing them break up.
Damon also listens to Elena and Stefan break up
When Stefan and Elena are alone again at Elena’s house it is revealed that the breakup was all a ruse put on knowing that Caroline would hear and report back to Katherine. They decide not to tell Damon, who also overheard the false break up to better convince Katherine of its legitimacy.
Caroline leaves her Mom in the hall way
Speaking of Elena she tells her mother that she and Stefan are going through a rough patch. Her mother ask if everything is going okay with her (meaning Caroline). Caroline says she is fine but Elizabeth notes that she seemed different some how. Caroline protest that she is fine but Elizabeth comes back saying that while Caroline thinks that her mother doesn’t notice things like that, she does. She ask trying to comfort what is wrong. Defensive, Caroline says “You know, there’s pretending to be mother and then there’s reality. Let’s not push our luck okay?” and she leaves her chagrined mother.
Caroline and Elena painting
At the function Caroline described to Elena that Elizabeth is all of a sudden “mother of the year” when she was trying to avoid her the most. Then as they begin to paint on what looked like wood stain and/or preservative on a park ground building pillar and a wood water pump. Caroline noted Elena’s apparent boredom and says she is just babbling; but Elena encourages her to go on and she does, Caroline saying she was bitchy to her mother which was “…par for the course with us”. “Us” meaning vampires.
Elena seemed preoccupied despite what she said so Caroline asked how things were with her and Stefan and if she heard from him “No, not since the fight” Elena lied referring to the “break up” at the Mystic Grill. She tells Caroline that he has been pushing her away from him because a jealous Katherine might hurt her and she doesn’t know how to change her mind. Caroline puts down her brush and goes over to say to her that perhaps that Stefan has a point because Katherine is dangerous. Continuing the lie as her best friend looks at her intently Elena says that she knows that Katherine is dangerous and that Stefan is trying to protect her, but it felt like giving up, that they were stronger than that. To that Caroline just shrugs regretfully.
Caroline looks at Stefan and Elena sharing glances
A few minutes later, still applying wood stain to the facilities Caroline notes the longing looks between Elena and Stefan and comments on it to Elena. Elena puts down her brush and says she is going to go talk to him. Caroline tries to talk her out of it but Elena blows past her heading for Stefan frustrating her. As Elena heads for her alleged ex-boyfriend Damon comes up behind Caroline asking what is Elena’s problem. “Don’t worry about it” Caroline says. He then asks why she was being such a bitch to her mother. “Don’t worry about it” she repeats and walks off to finish re-staining the column but tuning her ears to listen in on Stefan and Elena.
Damon talks to Caroline
The two go into their act. With her asking if he still cares about Katherine and Stefan saying don’t turn it into something it is not. Damon starts to listen in on the conversation as well. She ask if it is not up for discussion. Stefan then says he is not saying that only that there are ears on them and looks in the direction of both Caroline and Damon who both badly pretend to be minding their own businesses. The keep going through the act with Elena perhaps not acting, bewildered as to why she and Katherine look so much alike. “How can you hate her and be in love with me?” she ask perhaps seriously. He tells her that she is reaching and he is not Damon. She tells him not to bring Damon into it. Stefan says he can’t do this anymore.
Caroline listens to Elena and Stefan
“Fine, Stefan, whatever” Elena says and walks off. Forty feet away and having heard everything Damon says to a displeased Caroline “Relationships are about communication”. Caroline gives Damon a dirty look and she takes off after her friend.
Caroline finds Elena
Minutes later Caroline catches up to her as she sits next to a small waterfall plucking leaves off a plant . Sitting down besides her she ask if she is okay. “Nope. Maybe it is for the best” Caroline says. Angry appearing Elena snaps at her saying none of this is for the best. She then immediately apologies and didn’t mean to take it out on her saying to Caroline that she was only being a good friend. Caroline slightly shakes her head at that knowing that she wasn’t being a good friend to Elena. “No I’m not. I’m not being a good friend at all” Elena looks surprised at the near confession.
However Caroline sees her mother on a cell phone leaving the park grounds. “Wheres my mom going?” she ask rhetorically to Elena and gets up. Perhaps using a bit of super-speed Caroline catches up to Elizabeth, asking her what is wrong. She says nothing as she hangs up and closes the cellphone. Elizabeth says it is work, meaning police business. Caroline going back to bitchy mode and folded arms says “It always is”. “I’m sorry” Elizabeth says seeming to be near tears for disappointing her daughter for the countless time and turns and walks away. By this time Elena has caught up and ask what is going on. “I don’t know” Caroline says as she looks at her mother’s retreating form, that somethings up.
Caroline hears gunshots
Minutes later they are both climbing up to higher ground so Caroline can hear her surroundings better. “Hear what?” Elena ask but Caroline doesn’t respond but concentrates. Elena tries to speak again but get shushed. Caroline picks up the various park sounds:, a lawn mower, a workman hammering nails, girls playing high speed patty cake. Then Caroline hears Damon and Stefan and then rapid gunshots. “Oh God” Caroline says “What?” says a befuddled Elena who hadn’t heard a thing.
Caroline finds blood
Caroline says it was Stefan and Damon and she takes off running but at human speed so Elena can keep up. A few minutes later Caroline stops short and Elena blows past her asking what is it? “They’ve been here” she response and stoops down to examine the forest floor. Caroline finds blood on a leaf of a bush. They both have fear filed looks on their faces but just then Mason Lockwood comes up behind them wondering what they were doing there.
Mason chokes Elena
Ignoring the question Elena ask where is Stefan, Mason, with a hard face, says he did see him or Damon and walks closer to the two. Elena ask where are they. “You don’t need me for that. I’ll let your friend sniff them out” he says sardonically to Caroline. Caroline looks at Mason with a hard face as well. “Does your mother know what you are?!? Mason ask hostilely. Caroline is taken aback that he knows. “I’m happy to tell her” he says. She makes a move about to go into super-speed to attack him, but Mason grabs Elena and puts her in a figure 4 rear naked choke hold.
Caroline stops in her tracks as Mason threatens to snap Elena’s neck. Sounding a little like she was reassuring herself as well as warning Mason she says “I can take you” “Wanna bet?” he says. Now sounding totally defiant she says “Yeah I do!” and burst into speed. She tears Elena out of his arms, grabs his football player physique by his purple V neck Tee shirt and push him up against a tree probably 20 feet away and grab his neck with her right hand, with him letting out a yelp as he slams against the bark; all in less than three seconds.
Caroline chokes Mason
Caroline kicks Mason
“Told yah!” she says triumphantly, her incredible might easily overpowering his werewolf enhanced strength. Then she knees him in the groin and simultaneously flings him down onto the ground. Then while he was down on his hands and knees she kicks him in the stomach lifting him up and sending him flying another 20 feet with his right side hitting another tree, much like a punted football. He was still going up when she hit it. He landed with yelp on his stomach still conscious. Elena is astonished. Caroline is elated. She tells Elena to come on and they both run off at a human speed jog with Mason seeing them go.
Eventually they come across the cellar of the old slave quarters on the old Lockwood plantation. Caroline listens and hears her own mother say “He’s not going to tell us anything. Kill them both!” Elena ask what is going on. Caroline tells her Elizabeth is killing them. Elena says “What?” but Caroline restrains her. Caroline is afraid to stop it because her mother will find out about her. Elena, disgusted, ignores her and runs down the stairway leaving a torn Caroline, but just temporarily. She eventually runs down the stairs after Elena who had just hit a sheriff deputy with a old plank trying to stop the killing. The deputy who was hit holds her at gun point, but Caroline, using her super-speed, slams shut a cellar door. Elizabeth ask Elena who else is with her. Around them Caroline uses her super-speed, frightening the cop holding Elena.
Caroline kills the first deputy
Caroline step out of the shadows
Caroline runs behind Elena comes around and defects the gun spinning the terrified cop around, holds him with her powerful arms and starts to rip out his jugular vein with her fangs; her snarling mixing with his cries in terror and pain as she drinks his blood. Then the report from the other deputy tells Caroline she is being fired upon. She holds the dying police officer between her and the shooting cop as a shield against his wooden bullets. The Deputy gets off 10 rounds before Caroline drops the all but dead deputy and snarling rushes the one firing at blinding speed, knocking the gun out of his hand and giving him a vicious left cross with the back of her right hand and throwing the some six foot odd, 220lbs plus man him down unconscious. She retreats to a darken corner of the cellar moth bloodily and blond locks wild and growling like a banshee. Her mother looks at her with astonishment as Caroline walks out of the shadows breathing heavily. Then she stops and collects herself and suppresses her game face and she returns to human likeness. “Hi mom.” she says. Later Stefan has regained consciousness while Elena comforts him.
Caroline is sitting on the steps of the cellar; her mother sitting on a box hands neatly on her thighs refusing to look at her. Damon is feeding on the other fallen deputy, the one Caroline didn’t kill or bite, just knocked out. He is dead now as well. Damon crawls over to his brother saying he needs to drink some deputy blood. Stefan characteristically refuses even though it would rush the healing process from both the bullet wounds and the injected vervain. Caroline tells Stefan that Damon is right, “…if there is ever a time to break your diet…” Elena cuts her off. “He said he didn’t want it!” Then softer “Okay?” remembering she had just saved Stefan’s life at the cost of exposure to her mother. Damon gets up sneakily saying this was a most unfortunate situation, two deputies dead and then turning to the stoic Elizabeth “…and you. What I’m going to do with you?” Caroline perhaps naively says to her mother “You won’t tell anyone will you?” Elizabeth looks at her but looks away again without saying a word. Caroline says “mom” repeatedly but Elizabeth poignantly refuses to acknowledge her daughter “Please I know that we don’t get along and you hate me but…I’m your daughter and…you’ll do this for me right?” she says with pleading in her voice. No answer, her mom looks away to the ground. “Mom please, he will kill you!” referring to Damon who nodes his head yes.
Mom looks up and says almost pleading “Then kill me!” her face in despair. Caroline says no. “I can’t take this. Kill me now!!” she says as Damon approaches and Caroline gets up. “You were going to drag it out so painfully” Damon says to her throwing her own words back into her face as he looks at her almost nose to nose. Suddenly he grabs her and brings her to her feet. No no no!! Caroline cries behind him. DAMON DON’T!! DAMON PLEASE!!! Stefan and Elena respectively said. “Relax guys! No one’s killing anybody”. Then everyone sighs in relief and possibly surprise. Then to Elizabeth surprisingly tenderly and seeming to mean it. “You’re my friend” Then to the group: “We’ve got to clean this up.”
Caroline listens to her Mom and Damon
That night Caroline comes home to the Salvatore residence with a small travel bag of her moms clothes apologizing to Elena for being late that she didn’t know how long her mom was staying over Elena tells her that vervain takes about three days or sooner to leave the body. Stefan joins them and Caroline ask if he got some blood in him and he tells her he feels much better. They reach the door way of the cellar the brothers are keeping Elizabeth in. She was just about to enter when she heard her mother say “Keep Caroline away from me please; I don’t want to see her. Damon, knowing that Caroline was leaning against the door jam says “she’s your daughter Liz.” “Not any more” Elizabeth says disowning her daughter. “My daughter’s gone” “You have no idea how wrong you are about that!” says Damon and he looks at hidden Caroline sympathetically. After a moment Caroline sets down the bag and turns and leaves..Elena goes after her. She sits in the living room as from her pov Elena leaves again briefly and then comes back offering to take her home.
Elena hugs Caroline
Caroline sleeps at the Boarding House
Caroline see’s her Mom
Caroline cleans up her Mom’s tray
Caroline tries to explain to her Mom about blood
Caroline hears Damon
Caroline and Bonnie talk
Elena stops Caroline going into the Well because it’s full of vervain
Caroline and Bonnie help Elena to get into the well
Caroline looks down the Well
Caroline and Bonnie help Stefan
The rest is here:
Caroline Forbes | The Vampire Diaries Wiki | FANDOM …
- Vampire - Monsters - D&D Beyond - January 9th, 2019
- Vampire | Vampire Knight Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 13th, 2018
- Vampire | Warhammer Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 10th, 2018
- The Sun for the Vampire - Play it now at Coolmath-Games.com - November 10th, 2018
- The Vampire (1957) - IMDb - November 2nd, 2018
- The 50 Best Vampire Movies of All Time - CRAVE - October 31st, 2018
- Vampire - MTG Wiki - October 5th, 2018
- Vampire Rave is for Real Vampires - September 24th, 2018
- Spike | Buffyverse Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - September 18th, 2018
- Welcome - Camping Vampire Bran - September 7th, 2018
- Vampire (WOD) | White Wolf | FANDOM powered by Wikia - August 13th, 2018
- Vampire films - Wikipedia - August 2nd, 2018
- Clan | Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines Wiki | FANDOM ... - July 30th, 2018
- Vampire | Charmed | FANDOM powered by Wikia - July 5th, 2018
- Vampire Facelift | Reviews - June 29th, 2018
- Vampire | D&D 5th Edition on Roll20 Compendium - June 18th, 2018
- Real / Living Vampire Glossary of Terminology - HuffPost - September 7th, 2017
- Twilight vampire sheds his heartthrob image - Helena Independent Record - September 7th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' actor Michael Malarkey debuts haunting new album, 'Mongrels'exclusive - Alternative Press - September 7th, 2017
- Are vampires real, do they really drink human blood and how many ... - The Sun - September 7th, 2017
- New Genetic Discovery Explains The Skin-Blistering 'Vampire' Disease - ScienceAlert - September 7th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig is apparently making an anime for ... - AV Club - September 6th, 2017
- Ex-Vampire Weekender Rostam Batmanglij Finds Fresh Ways to Subvert Pop - L.A. Weekly - September 6th, 2017
- Rostam Finds His Own Voice On The Tender New Single 'Half-Light' - UPROXX - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig announces an anime series for Netflix - The Daily Dot - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire - Manga - MyAnimeList.net - September 6th, 2017
- Joe Arpaio is a vampire that feeds on Mexicans (AKA Tlahuelpuchi) - Oaklandpostonline - September 6th, 2017
- A homeless wannabe vampire ripped off a pigeon's head and chugged its blood - Rare.us - September 2nd, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Spreads Positive Messages About Beauty On Social ... - moviepilot.com - September 2nd, 2017
- A break from the usual bloodsuckers - Harvard Gazette - September 2nd, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries' Penelope Mitchell Joins Hellboy Reboot - Dread Central - September 1st, 2017
- Harvard Film Archive to host vampire movie marathon over Labor Day weekend - The Boston Globe - September 1st, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the mullets of The Lost Boys - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Homeless man claiming to be vampire rips pigeon's head off, drinks blood in Bryant Park - New York Daily News - August 31st, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Former Mastermind Rostam Batmanglij is Flying Solo - Out Magazine - August 31st, 2017
- Maniac beheads pigeons, drinks their blood in crowded park - New York Post - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy Reboot Casts Vampire Diaries Alum Penelope Mitchell - CBR (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy adds The Vampire Diaries actress Penelope Mitchell - Yahoo Movies UK - August 31st, 2017
- Como jugar blackjack en casa - Vampire weekend casino de paris - Forward Florida - August 30th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' star Nina Dobrev gets candid on going makeup-free, current politic climate: 'It scares me' - Fox News - August 28th, 2017
- Is Darren Aronofsky's 'mother!' a Vampire Movie? - Bloody Disgusting - August 26th, 2017
- Star Trek Writers to Adapt A People's History of the Vampire Uprising - Den of Geek US - August 24th, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the many, many pants of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 24th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Just Had A Low-Key "Vampire Diaries" Reunion - TeenVogue.com - August 24th, 2017
- This New Podcast About Melbourne's Vampire Gigolo Murder Will Make You Question Everything - Triple M - August 24th, 2017
- My Pretty Vampire's Cartoonish Violence - The Portland Mercury - August 24th, 2017
- "Vampire Princess Miyu" Character Designer's Lithograph Exhibition Coming This Fall - Crunchyroll News - August 24th, 2017
- Matthew Goode to Play Lead Vampire in 'A Discovery of Witches' - Anglophenia - August 24th, 2017
- JD Payne & Patrick McKay Bite Into Fox & 21 Laps' 'A People's History Of The Vampire Uprising' - Deadline - August 22nd, 2017
- Suck city: Movie brings old vampire to New York Brooklyn Daily - Brooklyn Daily - August 22nd, 2017
- Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder gushes over wife Nikki after giving birth - Her.ie - August 22nd, 2017
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Creator Joss Whedon's Ex-Wife Blasts Him For Cheating Throughout Their 16-Year Marriage - Bravo (blog) - August 22nd, 2017
- Marshfield 'vampire killer' loses suit against Parole Board - The Patriot Ledger - August 20th, 2017
- University's vampire expert faces employment tribunal after 'he tasted a female student's blood' - The Sun - August 20th, 2017
- New 'Firefly,' 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Collectible Box Sets Announced - Geeks of Doom - August 19th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev explains why she left 'Vampire Diaries' - ABC News - August 17th, 2017
- 'Carmilla' Takes a Bite Out of Period Vampire Lore - Bloody Disgusting - August 17th, 2017
- Kate Beckinsale not a vampire this time (but, oh, those leather pants) - Sentinel & Enterprise - August 17th, 2017
- Vampire Vs. Climate Change Deniers Dark Fang - Comics Beat - August 17th, 2017
- 'The Vampire Diaries' new spinoff series now in talks, The CW president reveals - Blasting News - August 17th, 2017
- [Review Repost] Michael O'Shea's 'The Transfiguration' is a Refreshing and Moving Vampire Tale - Bloody Disgusting - August 16th, 2017
- A Vampire's Fight Against Global Warming & Oil Industry In IMAGE's DARK FANG - Newsarama - August 16th, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries boss to direct episode of Riverdale - EW.com (blog) - August 14th, 2017
- Vampire Comedy 'Bite Me': A Love Song to the Weirdos - IndieWire - August 13th, 2017
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon and brunch happening in Glasgow tomorrow - Glasgow Live - August 13th, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder and wife Nikki Reed blessed with a baby girl - India Today - August 11th, 2017
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed enjoy new daughter privately - Blasting News - August 11th, 2017
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer at 25: Where Is the Cast Now? - Parade - August 11th, 2017
- FREE VAMPIRE XXX VIDEOS & VAMP SEX TUBE MOVIES - August 11th, 2017
- James Marsters explains why 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is this generation's 'Star Trek' - Metro US - August 10th, 2017
- Demon Hunter Sounds Like Vampire Hunter DWith Some Caveats - Dread Central - August 10th, 2017
- Katie Skelly Combines Cute Art with Sexy Horror in My Pretty Vampire - CBR (blog) - August 10th, 2017
- Fox retooling high-concept vampire pilot The Passage for Fall 2018 - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 10th, 2017
- Sorry Fellas, But 'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Is Dating Someone and He's Super Cute! - Life & Style Weekly - August 8th, 2017
- Rostam Talks 'Launching a Whole Universe' With New Solo LP - RollingStone.com - August 8th, 2017
- Broken hand and dislocated elbow puts paid to The Vampire's MMA Bantamweight title bid - New Straits Times Online - August 6th, 2017
- First Look at Vampire Comedy Vidar the Vampire - Dread Central - August 4th, 2017
- Vampire Diaries Fans Are Getting ANOTHER Spin-Off - Hit 107 - August 4th, 2017
- 5 things to know, and when you can visit Vampire Penguin in Granite Bay - Sacramento Business Journal - August 4th, 2017
- 'The Lost Boys,' Found: How a Teen Vampire Movie Rose From the Dead To Become a Cult Classic - Decider - August 3rd, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero