Stephen Armica, SatiristSeptember 5, 2017Filed under Satire
President Donald Trumps recent pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio has many shaking their heads in agony, wondering why this matters or celebrating along with David Duke. While the first two are appropriate, it must be understood by everyone what Joe Arpaio did to require a pardon.
Arpaio created a jail system based on racially profiling anyone with dark skin and an accent that matches the Speedy Gonzales training video he developed. These were not drug dealers, rapists and bad people, but often times regular people that just knew how to cook really good Tamales.
This jail system wasnt a normal one. They did not wait in a jail cell with continued access to food, water and a lawyer. They were living in tents in the backyard of the jail. This is Arizona. Not a mild September day in Michigan at your cousins house. Come on.
Trumps response to this was to call him a great American patriot. After that, I can only assume that Trump was playing monopoly while talking about his approval rating. I dont know, maybe he noticed the first card in his deck and just ran with it.
So after hours of trying to guess what Trumps reason for this could be, I developed the only possible solution: Joe Arpaio is a vampire! This may seem far-fetched but please hear me out.
Arpaio clearly requires blood to survive. According to Hispanic folklore, I think he is what is known as the Tlahuelpuchi. While I might not know how to pronounce that, I can tell you it sounds pretty sketchy.
According to the myth, one gains the curse by being responsible for the death of someone else with the curse. Do you know how many people died in Arpaios jails? According to one report, its about a quarter of all inmates in Arpaios jail that commit suicide. Thats not counting heat stroke, malnutrition, mistreatment or that one time they just beat the shit out of a pregnant woman.
So with those numbers, its not hard to catch the curse. But whats the only way to really know? By catching them in the act. The problem is that Count Arpaio wasnt caught. He was pardoned.
So Im telling America this in a way that might be more appealing. Trump didnt pardon a virulent racist that held the power to destroy innocent peoples lives. He let a vampire roam free to feed on human blood. Count Arpaio is on the prowl, folks.
Now that he hasnt been convicted of a felony, he can willingly run for public office and create a police state, where he can quench his dark bloodlust at whim.
The important journalistic question is, obviously, what white nationalists have to do with this thing. What about the protest on campus last year? Are they vampires? Do we have vampires on our campus? Is Oakland University a breeding ground for conservative vampires?! Oh my God, is everyone whos conservative a vampire?!!
When people wake up to this fact, theyre probably going to wonder why Trump would do this for a vampire or if hes a vampire like I am. For those answers, Ill explain when Ive researched more on this. In the meantime, wear garlic and a crucifix. Itll keep Arpaio away while I work on proving this whole thing.
See the original post here:
Joe Arpaio is a vampire that feeds on Mexicans (AKA Tlahuelpuchi) – Oaklandpostonline
- Vampire | True Blood Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - March 17th, 2019
- Luke Perry, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer ... - indiewire.com - March 5th, 2019
- Vampire | Twilight Saga Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - March 3rd, 2019
- Vampire (Skyrim) | Elder Scrolls | FANDOM powered by Wikia - March 3rd, 2019
- Vampire Queen Series | Storywitch.com - March 1st, 2019
- Vampirism - Become a vampire! - Minecraft CurseForge - March 1st, 2019
- Omega Vampire - The Visual Novel Database - March 1st, 2019
- What We Do In the Shadows To Premiere At SXSW With Pop ... - March 1st, 2019
- Vampiric Breeds | Constructed Mythology | FANDOM powered ... - March 1st, 2019
- Am I a vampire for real? | Yahoo Answers - March 1st, 2019
- Vampire clubs Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - March 1st, 2019
- Vampire | Yu-Gi-Oh! | FANDOM powered by Wikia - February 22nd, 2019
- Vampire | The Vampire Diaries Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - February 8th, 2019
- Vampire Slayer | Old School RuneScape Wiki | FANDOM powered ... - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Underworld Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire Facial Procedure | Official Website | Reviews | Find ... - January 29th, 2019
- Immortal Day Vampire Games Play 4 Free at ImmortalDay.com - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Overlord Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Blade Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Priest Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Castlevania Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire - Monsters - D&D Beyond - January 9th, 2019
- Vampire | Vampire Knight Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 13th, 2018
- Vampire | Warhammer Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 10th, 2018
- The Sun for the Vampire - Play it now at Coolmath-Games.com - November 10th, 2018
- The Vampire (1957) - IMDb - November 2nd, 2018
- The 50 Best Vampire Movies of All Time - CRAVE - October 31st, 2018
- Vampire - MTG Wiki - October 5th, 2018
- Vampire Rave is for Real Vampires - September 24th, 2018
- Caroline Forbes | The Vampire Diaries Wiki | FANDOM ... - September 18th, 2018
- Spike | Buffyverse Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - September 18th, 2018
- Welcome - Camping Vampire Bran - September 7th, 2018
- Vampire (WOD) | White Wolf | FANDOM powered by Wikia - August 13th, 2018
- Vampire films - Wikipedia - August 2nd, 2018
- Clan | Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines Wiki | FANDOM ... - July 30th, 2018
- Vampire | Charmed | FANDOM powered by Wikia - July 5th, 2018
- Vampire Facelift | Reviews - June 29th, 2018
- Vampire | D&D 5th Edition on Roll20 Compendium - June 18th, 2018
- Real / Living Vampire Glossary of Terminology - HuffPost - September 7th, 2017
- Twilight vampire sheds his heartthrob image - Helena Independent Record - September 7th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' actor Michael Malarkey debuts haunting new album, 'Mongrels'exclusive - Alternative Press - September 7th, 2017
- Are vampires real, do they really drink human blood and how many ... - The Sun - September 7th, 2017
- New Genetic Discovery Explains The Skin-Blistering 'Vampire' Disease - ScienceAlert - September 7th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig is apparently making an anime for ... - AV Club - September 6th, 2017
- Ex-Vampire Weekender Rostam Batmanglij Finds Fresh Ways to Subvert Pop - L.A. Weekly - September 6th, 2017
- Rostam Finds His Own Voice On The Tender New Single 'Half-Light' - UPROXX - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig announces an anime series for Netflix - The Daily Dot - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire - Manga - MyAnimeList.net - September 6th, 2017
- A homeless wannabe vampire ripped off a pigeon's head and chugged its blood - Rare.us - September 2nd, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Spreads Positive Messages About Beauty On Social ... - moviepilot.com - September 2nd, 2017
- A break from the usual bloodsuckers - Harvard Gazette - September 2nd, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries' Penelope Mitchell Joins Hellboy Reboot - Dread Central - September 1st, 2017
- Harvard Film Archive to host vampire movie marathon over Labor Day weekend - The Boston Globe - September 1st, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the mullets of The Lost Boys - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Homeless man claiming to be vampire rips pigeon's head off, drinks blood in Bryant Park - New York Daily News - August 31st, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Former Mastermind Rostam Batmanglij is Flying Solo - Out Magazine - August 31st, 2017
- Maniac beheads pigeons, drinks their blood in crowded park - New York Post - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy Reboot Casts Vampire Diaries Alum Penelope Mitchell - CBR (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy adds The Vampire Diaries actress Penelope Mitchell - Yahoo Movies UK - August 31st, 2017
- Como jugar blackjack en casa - Vampire weekend casino de paris - Forward Florida - August 30th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' star Nina Dobrev gets candid on going makeup-free, current politic climate: 'It scares me' - Fox News - August 28th, 2017
- Is Darren Aronofsky's 'mother!' a Vampire Movie? - Bloody Disgusting - August 26th, 2017
- Star Trek Writers to Adapt A People's History of the Vampire Uprising - Den of Geek US - August 24th, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the many, many pants of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 24th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Just Had A Low-Key "Vampire Diaries" Reunion - TeenVogue.com - August 24th, 2017
- This New Podcast About Melbourne's Vampire Gigolo Murder Will Make You Question Everything - Triple M - August 24th, 2017
- My Pretty Vampire's Cartoonish Violence - The Portland Mercury - August 24th, 2017
- "Vampire Princess Miyu" Character Designer's Lithograph Exhibition Coming This Fall - Crunchyroll News - August 24th, 2017
- Matthew Goode to Play Lead Vampire in 'A Discovery of Witches' - Anglophenia - August 24th, 2017
- JD Payne & Patrick McKay Bite Into Fox & 21 Laps' 'A People's History Of The Vampire Uprising' - Deadline - August 22nd, 2017
- Suck city: Movie brings old vampire to New York Brooklyn Daily - Brooklyn Daily - August 22nd, 2017
- Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder gushes over wife Nikki after giving birth - Her.ie - August 22nd, 2017
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Creator Joss Whedon's Ex-Wife Blasts Him For Cheating Throughout Their 16-Year Marriage - Bravo (blog) - August 22nd, 2017
- Marshfield 'vampire killer' loses suit against Parole Board - The Patriot Ledger - August 20th, 2017
- University's vampire expert faces employment tribunal after 'he tasted a female student's blood' - The Sun - August 20th, 2017
- New 'Firefly,' 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Collectible Box Sets Announced - Geeks of Doom - August 19th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev explains why she left 'Vampire Diaries' - ABC News - August 17th, 2017
- 'Carmilla' Takes a Bite Out of Period Vampire Lore - Bloody Disgusting - August 17th, 2017
- Kate Beckinsale not a vampire this time (but, oh, those leather pants) - Sentinel & Enterprise - August 17th, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero