VampiresA group of Vampires at the Eastern CovenYear of origin
Vampires are a sub-species of Immortals seen in the Underworld films. The series portrays them as living creatures infected with a virus granting immortality, superhuman physical abilities, enhanced resilience, and healing, but causing a severe weakness to ultraviolet radiation and a thirst for blood.
The Vampires play a heavy role in all Underworld films, novels, and other media.
Marcus offering his immortality to Viktor
Marcus Corvinus was the first Vampire, and it was he who spread the virus to others, creating the entire species. Despite Marcus’s status, his twin brother, William, was a raging monster beyond control, a Werewolf who slaughtered all in his path. In an attempt to stop William, but not harm him, Marcus enlisted the help of a dying warlord named Viktor and a female warrior named Amelia. Together, they created an army of Vampire warriors known as Death Dealers, whom they used to track and contain William and all others infected by him.
The Vampires later embarked on an ill-fated scheme to turn the surviving Lycans (descendants of the the Werewolves who had now gained the ability to return to human form) into slaves, using them to guard their tombs during the daylight.
William was finally imprisoned in 1202 AD, but his capture created a rift between the three Vampire Elders. Viktor used the opportunity to seize power from Marcus, and he had William imprisoned in a dungeon for eternity. The three Elders then settled in as rulers of the Vampire Covens. Viktor gradually and subtly took control from Marcus, ensuring he would never have the strength or knowledge to free William.
Vampires in the middle-ages
However, after a romance between Viktor’s daughter Sonja and a Lycan slave, Lucian, was discovered, Sonja was executed, and the war began again. The ensuing battle killed off almost the entire Vampire species, leaving only a few members of the species alive. Viktor forbade and erase any mention of Sonja or the Lycans’ role as slaves, thus creating several generations of Vampires who know nothing of Sonja, and who believe that the Lycans started the war.
After some time, a Death Dealer named Kraven returned with proof of Lucian’s death, and the Death Dealers were charged with hunting down any and all surviving Lycans. The Elders constructed the Chain system, which ensured one of them will rule for a century while the other two remained in hibernation. When the Chain was first established is never made clear. A Vampire Council that holds enormous sway in the Vampire community was created sometime before the fiasco of Sonja and Lucian. However, nobody suspected the truth: Kraven had struck a deal with Lucian, allowing him to gain power and a position as regent in the Coven.
In the present days, the Coven has become increasingly decadent under Kraven’s leadership, with Amelia ruling from the Eastern Coven and, in the last years of her reign, from the New World Coven. It is then that Lucian strikes, killing Amelia and the Vampire Council, with the plan to turn himself into a Hybrid, leaving Kraven to rule the Vampires. However, his plan is derailed when Selene, a vigilant Death Dealer, awakens Viktor and alerts him to Kraven’s treachery.
In the ensuing battle, Kraven betrays Lucian, killing him in the process. Viktor personally intervenes, but after the truth about his killing of Selene’s family is revealed, he is slain by Selene with the help of Michael Corvin, a descendant of Corvinus who had become a Hybrid created from the bites of both Lucian and Selene. With these events, followed by Marcus awakening as a hybrid, the destruction of the Vampire mansion, rdghz, and the slaying of Kraven by Marcus’s hands, the Old World Coven is destroyed. Later, Marcus himself is killed by a newly hybridized Selene whom had recevied her new abilities after drinking the blood from Alexander Corvinus.
Vampires being hunted during the Purges
Six months later, government-controlled military groups launch a full-scale assault on the Immortals, nearly exterminating both the Vampire and Lycan species. The remaining Vampires are forced to scatter, and they form small Covens hidden from the eyes of the humans. Twelve years after the start of the human assault, 95 percent of the species is reported to be extinct, and the Lycans are thought to be completely extinct. However, Lycans have been running Antigen, a powerful biotech corporation, with the hopes of creating a cure for their silver allergy. Thomas’s Coven, one of the few remaining Vampire Covens in existence, is nearly completely slaughtered in a Lycan attack led by Quint Lane, son of the director of Antigen and an enhanced Lycan. Selene is later able to destroy Antigen with help from a human Detective Sebastian, David and her own Hybrid daughter Eve, and she vows to take back the world for the Vampires.
A few years after the fall of Antigen, the Purges appear to have ceased completely. However, the Vampires face a new threat in the form of the Lycan Marius and his immense army. The Vampire-Lycan War has turned drastically in the favor of the Lycans under Marius’s leadership and only the Eastern Coven and the Nordic Coven remain. Facing extinction, the Vampire Council reluctantly agrees to pardon Selene for killing Viktor if she will train their new Death Dealers. Due to a plot by Semira, Selene is framed for murder and is forced to flee to the Nordic Coven with David. At the Nordic Coven, David discovers his true lineage as the son of the Vampire Elder Amelia and thus her rightful heir. A battle ensues in which the Lycans learn that Selene does not know where Eve is and retreats.
As the Lycans prepare an assault on the Eastern Coven, David presents himself as Amelia’s heir and the rightful leader of the Eastern Coven, foiling Semira’s attempted coup at the same time. With the help of Vampire spy Alexia, the Lycans are able to breach the Eastern Coven’s defenses and a great battle ensues in which the Vampires are at a great disadvantage. Finally, Selene arrives to help with the Nordic Coven, Selene’s powers enhanced by the sacred ritual of the Nordic Coven. Selene is able to kill Marius with her enhanced powers and the surviving Lycans retreat. Semira is also apparently killed by David at the same time.
Following the battle, the Vampires begin a process of recovery and rebuilding while the Lycans are left leaderless once more with Marius’s death. Selene, David, and the gifted Nordic Vampire Lena are chosen as the three new Vampire Elders, restoring a central leadership to the Vampire species for the first time since the deaths of Amelia, Viktor and Marcus.
In the Underworld franchise, Vampires are biologically immortal transgenics, as opposed to supernaturally immortal demons of identified in literature by Bram Stoker and current pop culture. However, as in this tradition, the Vampires in the Underworld franchise are also hemovores, meaning that they feed on blood. While they primarily consume human blood, Vampires, as well as Hybrids with the Vampire gene, have also been shown to feed from animals and even other Vampires, meaning they can be satiated by the blood of other Immortals. While they need to feed on blood, Vampires seemingly don’t die from starvation, instead they continuously grown weaker, to the point where they become dried out husks.
Timea with electric yellow eyes.
Similar to Lycans, Vampires are capable of transforming their physical appearance when agitated, however, their transformation is relegated to their eyes and teeth. In their normal or “relaxed” state, a Vampire’s appearance remains indistinguishable from a normal human’s, except that they permanently sport overgrown teeth and at least a somewhat pale skin. When they become upset, their canines elongate, and their eyes turn either a shade of blue or gold with varying degrees of brightness. In the novelizations, the Vampires are cold-blooded and have low body temperatures and, in Underworld: Endless War, Vampires are shown with retractable canine teeth on their lower jaws.
In rare cases, vampires are able to sexually reproduce with other Vampires, creating a pureborn Vampire who inherits the sum of both their parents’ Vampire strains, presumably making them more “pure” and respected than others of their species. Vampires are also able to reproduce with Lycans, given that Sonja became pregnant by Lucian. Underworld: Awakening shows that Vampires can also breed with Hybrids, as Selene gave birth to her daughter Eve whose father is a Hybrid of both species (Lycan-Vampire). It is unknown if Vampires are able to reproduce with humans, although it is likely possible.
Non-pureborn Vampires are former humans that survived being bitten by a Vampire, either by choice or by accident, as the transformative genetic material given by the bite can cause fatal infection or damage. The bite may sometimes leave permanent marks or scars, as Olivia checked Eve for such marks when trying to determine her origins. Also, like Immortals, it is possible that they can transfer blood and therefore, their transformative genetic material to a human and make them a vampire without the need to bite the host.
Selene jumps down from a building and lands without harm
The Vampire virus causes biological changes in the hosts that endow them with heightened senses and greatly-increased physical abilities. Vampires possess superhuman physical powers, including strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, durability and accelerated healing. Selene and several other Death Dealers are seen leaping from very high places – at least 10 stories in some places and landing without injury or harm as if their bodies and bones elasticity is enhanced to inhuman levels. Throughout the series, Vampires are shown exhibiting tremendous strength and speed, which they use to engage Lycans, humans and other Vampires in combat. Their raw strength is sufficient to single-handedly lift a grown man off the ground with ease. Their build, height, and mass no longer determine their strength, as Selene has overpowered and lifted up humans larger and with more mass than her and is shown moving with enough speed to evade gunfire and capable of outrunning Raze, a Lycan, in his Wolf form. Their physical abilities increases with age, to the point where a Vampire Elder, Viktor, was able to effortlessly break the arm and neck of a transformed Raze with his bare hands.
A Vampire crawling up a wall
Certain Vampires also display the ability to obtain memories through blood ingestion, possibly through the virus affecting their brain and nerves and making their other tissues and fluids capable of obtaining bio-organic signals and information, which could explain their healing abilities. It can be assumed that all Vampires possess various degrees of these abilities, depending on their age, generation and experience. Their heightened senses manifest in acutely increased depth perception, sense of smell, hearing, and night vision which manifests as electric blue or yellow eyes. Selene, Erika and an unnamed female in Underworld: Awakening are shown to be able to cling to flat surfaces. Other abilities include the ability to turn humans into vampires through their bite, or possibly through blood transfusion. Their feeding allows them to maintain their physical abilities, especially their resistance to injury and pain, and their recovery abilities, though age strengthens these abilities further than feeding can. Some subjects of this do not survive, as the infection or damage caused can worsen due to the turning process.
David growling at his enemies
A vampire is also able to change their appearance like Lycans can, but less drastically; their skin being more pale and white, their fanged canines and lateral incisors extending and being more pronounced from the mouth, and the vampire’s irises being either bright electric blue or yellow. This transformation can be willed by the vampire or brought on by intense emotions such as anger, especially when the vampire is in danger or combat. It is possible that this transformation can enhance a Vampire’s abilities in a similar way to a Lycan’s transformation, as Selene and other vampires are shown “transforming” just before battling others with similar strength.
Lena’s enhanced speed
When a Vampire undergoes the Nordic Coven’s Sacred ritual, their speed, strength and endurance is enhanced, as well as gaining some more unusual abilities, like “reading ” another person’s soul. When they move at supernatural speeds, they appear as moving distorted blurs that resembles teleportation. The ritual itself seems to be connected with one’s spiritualism, however, not much is know about how these changes happen or what triggers them. Most Vampires seemed to be unaware of this ritual and what exactly it does. How the Nordic Vampires discovered this Ritual is also a mystery.
Vampires burning in contact with sunlight
Despite their immortality and regenerative abilities, Vampires can die and suffer permanent damage from severe physical trauma, including amputation, dismemberment, decapitation, mutilation and severe blood loss. Many Vampires are shown dying after being mauled by Lycanthropes, and Selene passed out and nearly dies after losing a great amount of blood after being stabbed through the shoulder by Lucian, possibly causing damage to or near her heart. Vampires in the series also suffer from a highly aggressive and acute form of photo-sensitivity: they are allergic to the ultraviolet radiation inherent in natural sunlight. Direct exposure to sunlight can cause them to start burning, with prolonged exposure incinerating their flesh in fire and embers until they are reduced to charred corpses or a pile of ash. Indirect exposure to sunlight is enough to hurt their eyes if they look at it, though it cannot burn them. However, only being damaged by the sunlight before getting to safety will only leave a Vampire weakened until they can feed, which heals their injuries completely. While they are highly vulnerable to ultraviolet radiation, Vampires do not possess any of the other mystical weaknesses of mythological Vampires (crosses, holy water, garlic, stakes, etc). It is also possible for Vampires to die in childbirth (presumably from hemorrhaging), as demonstrated with Sonja’s mother, Ilona. It is also revealed in Underworld: Blood Wars that nightshade is highly poisonous to Vampires – if a weaker Vampire got nightshade into their bloodstream or ingested it, they would die, while more powerful Vampires, such as Corvinus Strain Hybrids, are shown to suffer crippling pain and temporary paralysis from Nightshade.
Only a small fraction of the human population can be turned into Vampires, as most humans die from infection of the Vampire virus within an hour of being bitten by a Vampire.
Generation-wise, the further one is from Marcus, the first Vampire, the weaker a Vampire becomes. The same can apply to Selene, as her status as the first Vampire-Corvinus strain Hybrid.
Marcus, the first Vampire
Marcus Corvinus is one of the three sons of Helena and Alexander Corvinus. He, along with his twin brother, William, inherited the same virus which had previously transformed their father into the first true Immortal. While William was bitten by a rabid wolf, which resulted in him becoming the first Werewolf, Marcus was bitten by a bat, which transformed him into the first Vampire. These transformations were possibly due to their genetics being unstable due to their father’s virus.
At the end of Underworld, Marcus is awakened by the blood of a Lycan, causing him to transform into a Vampire-Lycan Hybrid. Through the blood memories, Marcus then learns of Kraven’s treachery, and he embarks on a killing spree, intent on finding and freeing his brother. During a flashback sequence, Marcus is shown to be a powerful Vampire, but displays no superhuman abilities different from those of Viktor or Amelia. Regardless, as the second-generation Immortal son of Alexander Corvinus, and first-generation Vampire, Marcus was likely the strongest Vampire in physical aspects with the exception of Selene, David and Lena (due to them being infected with Alexander’s purest strain). He displays a mastery in the ability to assimilate blood memories from a variety of creatures (e.g. he easily mastered, or at least displayed proficiency in, 21st century technology after a two-hundred-year sleep and draining the blood from a guard). It is stated that Alexander Corvinus was the only one strong enough and experienced enough to actually kill Marcus. However, since Alexander refused to fight and hurt his own son, is unknown if he could have single-handedly defeated Marcus.
Amelia and Viktor, the 1st Generation of Vampires
In order to capture his rogue and bestial brother, William, Marcus turns to an aging warlord named Viktor for his skills as a warrior and to Amelia for unknown reasons. Though not as powerful as Marcus, Viktor and Amelia far surpass any later generation of Vampires with the exception of the new generation of Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrids.
Viktor easily defeats Raze, a powerful Lycan, and survives a battle with Lucian while being sporadically exposed to daylight. He is also able to survive being stabbed through the mouth by Lucian’s sword, although it seems to weaken him. Viktor, as seen in the first film, is able to stop Raze in his Werewolf form; with one hand around the throat, and the other being used to break his arm, before violently breaking his neck and impaling him with his sword. In the prequel film, Viktor lifts a human by his throat, then throws him against a pillar, killing him instantly. He casts aside Selene with one arm, and moments later, throws Michael Corvin through a solid concrete wall and out into the flooded courtyard of the Lycans’ Den. He is also shown to be able to take on Michael once he is in his Hybrid form, with the two appearing evenly matched, Michael having only recently become a Hybrid and Viktor’s experience giving him the edge. Physically, it can be assumed that Amelia has comparable physical abilities to Viktor, while her combatant skill-set is unknown.
They both, in addition to Marcus, have the ability and skill to organize their blood memories into a cohesive vision, a detailed record of their reign and the reign of the previous Elder who ruled, which they then pass on to the next Elder. This is known as the Chain, which aids in their ability to “leapfrog” through time. If someone that is not an Elder awakens an Elder, the awakened Elder can be plagued by incoherent thoughts and memories, which are difficult for a non-Elder to organize. They can also sleep in a state of hibernation similar to suspended animation.
As of the end of Underworld: Evolution, all three Vampire Elders are dead and their Coven is destroyed.
Death Dealers recruits
The second generation consists of the other Vampires beneath Marcus and the Elders. These Vampires are the common Vampires and also possess incredible strength and healing powers, but not on the level of the Elders. The Death Dealers and the other Vampires are members of this generation, created by Viktor and Amelia initially to face against Willam Corvinus and his Werewolf legions. Vampires of this generation created by the Elders themselves may be stronger than other members of their generation as a result of an Elder turning them, as suggested by Selene’s superior strength over some Vampires of this generation and how she can so easily kill lesser Vampires.
Newly-made Vampires are called “Fledglings”, “Newborns” or “Baby Vampires”. When new Vampires are inducted into a Coven, they start out at the bottom of the of the Vampiric pecking order, with pureborns being the exception. The Vampire hierarchy is based largely on seniority, and Vampires don’t rise in social status until they have at least reached a full mortal lifespan in age, or they can shortcut to the upper echelons of Vampire Society if they have gained a reputation as a war hero. Many young Vampires are servants and maids.
Selene, David and Lena, the 3rd generation of Vampires
In order to defeat Marcus and William, Selene drank the blood of Alexander Corvinus and became the first Vampire-Corvinus Strain Hybrid. Later, she gave her blood to the young Vampire David to save his life, turning him into a Vampire of this generation in the process. Semira drained and drank Selene’s blood, becoming one as well in order to take the Eastern Coven by force and become more powerful than any Vampire within the Coven, even Cassius. After being revived by Lena, as gratitude for saving her life, Selene presumably gave her some of her blood, turning Lena into this type of breed also.
This new type of Vampire is physically more powerful than any previous generation, Elders included. In addition, Vampires of this generation possess a total immunity to sunlight, allowing them to walk in the middle of the day without consequences. For the rest, they maintain the same characteristics of the previous generations, though their other abilities are enhanced. They can also turn other Vampires into this breed by giving them some of their blood (and possibly bite them, as well). It’s very likely that they can turn humans into this kind of Vampire also.
rdghz, the seat of power of the Old World Coven.
The Vampires have a law which is decreed in their Covenant. Some of these laws include:
The Vampire community has been split between two great covens, one referred to as the Old World Coven, housed in rdghz in the center of Budapest, and the New World Coven in New York, although some form of reunion was set to commence with Marcus’ awakening in 2003. After the war with the humans starts, some of the surviving Vampires branch off into smaller, weaker Covens.
Hi! I only like the first movie because the rest was the same. Selene got hunted and the lycans is still “the bad guys” even if …2018-12-26T19:27:48Z
I want to extend and explain a little bit more. The personality of Selene should be like she is a woman who want to have the power of the hou…2018-12-26T23:30:31Z
184.108.40.206 wrote:I know this is an old thread but I can’t believe no one mentioned the fact that Selene says Lycans are dumber in w…2018-09-17T18:07:10Z
She didn’t say they were stupid she said they were more reckless and irrational.2018-09-17T20:48:10Z
Read the original:
Vampire | Underworld Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
- Vampire | The Vampire Diaries Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - February 8th, 2019
- Vampire Slayer | Old School RuneScape Wiki | FANDOM powered ... - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire Facial Procedure | Official Website | Reviews | Find ... - January 29th, 2019
- Immortal Day Vampire Games Play 4 Free at ImmortalDay.com - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Overlord Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Blade Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Priest Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire | Castlevania Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 29th, 2019
- Vampire - Monsters - D&D Beyond - January 9th, 2019
- Vampire | Vampire Knight Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 13th, 2018
- Vampire | Warhammer Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - November 10th, 2018
- The Sun for the Vampire - Play it now at Coolmath-Games.com - November 10th, 2018
- The Vampire (1957) - IMDb - November 2nd, 2018
- The 50 Best Vampire Movies of All Time - CRAVE - October 31st, 2018
- Vampire - MTG Wiki - October 5th, 2018
- Vampire Rave is for Real Vampires - September 24th, 2018
- Caroline Forbes | The Vampire Diaries Wiki | FANDOM ... - September 18th, 2018
- Spike | Buffyverse Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - September 18th, 2018
- Welcome - Camping Vampire Bran - September 7th, 2018
- Vampire (WOD) | White Wolf | FANDOM powered by Wikia - August 13th, 2018
- Vampire films - Wikipedia - August 2nd, 2018
- Clan | Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines Wiki | FANDOM ... - July 30th, 2018
- Vampire | Charmed | FANDOM powered by Wikia - July 5th, 2018
- Vampire Facelift | Reviews - June 29th, 2018
- Vampire | D&D 5th Edition on Roll20 Compendium - June 18th, 2018
- Real / Living Vampire Glossary of Terminology - HuffPost - September 7th, 2017
- Twilight vampire sheds his heartthrob image - Helena Independent Record - September 7th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' actor Michael Malarkey debuts haunting new album, 'Mongrels'exclusive - Alternative Press - September 7th, 2017
- Are vampires real, do they really drink human blood and how many ... - The Sun - September 7th, 2017
- New Genetic Discovery Explains The Skin-Blistering 'Vampire' Disease - ScienceAlert - September 7th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig is apparently making an anime for ... - AV Club - September 6th, 2017
- Ex-Vampire Weekender Rostam Batmanglij Finds Fresh Ways to Subvert Pop - L.A. Weekly - September 6th, 2017
- Rostam Finds His Own Voice On The Tender New Single 'Half-Light' - UPROXX - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig announces an anime series for Netflix - The Daily Dot - September 6th, 2017
- Vampire - Manga - MyAnimeList.net - September 6th, 2017
- Joe Arpaio is a vampire that feeds on Mexicans (AKA Tlahuelpuchi) - Oaklandpostonline - September 6th, 2017
- A homeless wannabe vampire ripped off a pigeon's head and chugged its blood - Rare.us - September 2nd, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Spreads Positive Messages About Beauty On Social ... - moviepilot.com - September 2nd, 2017
- A break from the usual bloodsuckers - Harvard Gazette - September 2nd, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries' Penelope Mitchell Joins Hellboy Reboot - Dread Central - September 1st, 2017
- Harvard Film Archive to host vampire movie marathon over Labor Day weekend - The Boston Globe - September 1st, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the mullets of The Lost Boys - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Homeless man claiming to be vampire rips pigeon's head off, drinks blood in Bryant Park - New York Daily News - August 31st, 2017
- Vampire Weekend's Former Mastermind Rostam Batmanglij is Flying Solo - Out Magazine - August 31st, 2017
- Maniac beheads pigeons, drinks their blood in crowded park - New York Post - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy Reboot Casts Vampire Diaries Alum Penelope Mitchell - CBR (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- Hellboy adds The Vampire Diaries actress Penelope Mitchell - Yahoo Movies UK - August 31st, 2017
- Como jugar blackjack en casa - Vampire weekend casino de paris - Forward Florida - August 30th, 2017
- 'Vampire Diaries' star Nina Dobrev gets candid on going makeup-free, current politic climate: 'It scares me' - Fox News - August 28th, 2017
- Is Darren Aronofsky's 'mother!' a Vampire Movie? - Bloody Disgusting - August 26th, 2017
- Star Trek Writers to Adapt A People's History of the Vampire Uprising - Den of Geek US - August 24th, 2017
- Chosen One of the Day: the many, many pants of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 24th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev Just Had A Low-Key "Vampire Diaries" Reunion - TeenVogue.com - August 24th, 2017
- This New Podcast About Melbourne's Vampire Gigolo Murder Will Make You Question Everything - Triple M - August 24th, 2017
- My Pretty Vampire's Cartoonish Violence - The Portland Mercury - August 24th, 2017
- "Vampire Princess Miyu" Character Designer's Lithograph Exhibition Coming This Fall - Crunchyroll News - August 24th, 2017
- Matthew Goode to Play Lead Vampire in 'A Discovery of Witches' - Anglophenia - August 24th, 2017
- JD Payne & Patrick McKay Bite Into Fox & 21 Laps' 'A People's History Of The Vampire Uprising' - Deadline - August 22nd, 2017
- Suck city: Movie brings old vampire to New York Brooklyn Daily - Brooklyn Daily - August 22nd, 2017
- Vampire Diaries Ian Somerhalder gushes over wife Nikki after giving birth - Her.ie - August 22nd, 2017
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Creator Joss Whedon's Ex-Wife Blasts Him For Cheating Throughout Their 16-Year Marriage - Bravo (blog) - August 22nd, 2017
- Marshfield 'vampire killer' loses suit against Parole Board - The Patriot Ledger - August 20th, 2017
- University's vampire expert faces employment tribunal after 'he tasted a female student's blood' - The Sun - August 20th, 2017
- New 'Firefly,' 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Collectible Box Sets Announced - Geeks of Doom - August 19th, 2017
- Nina Dobrev explains why she left 'Vampire Diaries' - ABC News - August 17th, 2017
- 'Carmilla' Takes a Bite Out of Period Vampire Lore - Bloody Disgusting - August 17th, 2017
- Kate Beckinsale not a vampire this time (but, oh, those leather pants) - Sentinel & Enterprise - August 17th, 2017
- Vampire Vs. Climate Change Deniers Dark Fang - Comics Beat - August 17th, 2017
- 'The Vampire Diaries' new spinoff series now in talks, The CW president reveals - Blasting News - August 17th, 2017
- [Review Repost] Michael O'Shea's 'The Transfiguration' is a Refreshing and Moving Vampire Tale - Bloody Disgusting - August 16th, 2017
- A Vampire's Fight Against Global Warming & Oil Industry In IMAGE's DARK FANG - Newsarama - August 16th, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries boss to direct episode of Riverdale - EW.com (blog) - August 14th, 2017
- Vampire Comedy 'Bite Me': A Love Song to the Weirdos - IndieWire - August 13th, 2017
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon and brunch happening in Glasgow tomorrow - Glasgow Live - August 13th, 2017
- The Vampire Diaries actor Ian Somerhalder and wife Nikki Reed blessed with a baby girl - India Today - August 11th, 2017
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed enjoy new daughter privately - Blasting News - August 11th, 2017
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer at 25: Where Is the Cast Now? - Parade - August 11th, 2017
- FREE VAMPIRE XXX VIDEOS & VAMP SEX TUBE MOVIES - August 11th, 2017
- James Marsters explains why 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is this generation's 'Star Trek' - Metro US - August 10th, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero