Those who were born into the Chinese zodiac of a tiger are often known for their bravery, which makes them the perfect people to enjoy a horror movie. Not being too scared of all the spooks and scares that might come their way.
RELATED:House: Ranking Horror's Weirdest Franchise From Worst to Best
However, there are many other traits that people in this zodiac have that are both positive and negative and they can directly impact on peoples personalities. Because of that, they can also really impact on what type of films people like, and within this list, we will focus on five horror films that tiger zodiacs will love, and five they will hate.
While bravery is a trait that helps for tiger zodiacs to enjoy any horror movie, it is particularly true for the Saw franchise as there is so much gore involved and how people are placed into a game as such in order to fight for their survival.
RELATED:Saw: Every Character Who Turned Out to be Working for Jigsaw
However, tiger zodiacs are also known to be really competitive people and considering that Saw 2 brought a group of people against each other to try and survive, this would be perfect. Even though they were meant to be working together, they worked against each other and the competitive nature would make this a fun film.
While bravery might help with this slasher franchise, something that won't is how many twists and turns and how many lies are spread throughout these movies. The Scream franchise is one that is shrouded in mystery, with the revelation of who the killer is always ending up being someone that the other characters first trusted.
It is because of that those with the tiger zodiac won't enjoy it as much. People in this zodiac tend to be very trustworthy and therefore a film where there is a betrayal of friendships isn't really the perfect blend for them to enjoy.
When it comes to bravery, the perfect film to showcase that is A Quiet Place. The characters in this film are tested beyond their limits and are forced to be absolutely silent at points, including through childbirth which requires an unbelievable amount of bravery.
RELATED:10 Things About The Quiet Place Universe That Make No Sense
There's no doubt that this is a terrifying film, with the tension in this one being unmatched by many others. Those in the tiger zodiac would no doubt love this due to the bravery the characters show, particularly in the family element.
It doesn't matter which version of this horrifying clown story is, tiger zodiacs would likely not enjoy IT as much as other horror films. The main reason for this is that people within this zodiac are notorious for being very confident people, and the characters within IT are the complete opposite of that.
Of course, the first half of the story sees them as children, which is a big explanation for the fear and lack of confidence, but those traits don't improve in the characters as adults. While they do eventually work together t get the job done against Pennywise, they certainly struggle with being confident.
Shaun Of The Dead leans into more of the comedic elements that the horror genre is known for, but it is also a great zombie apocalypse movie. The film focuses on a small group of characters dealing with the situation and brings people from different walks of life together in order to grasp the situation as leaders.
That is why tiger zodiacs would likely really enjoy this movie as they are notorious for being tremendous leaders and within this film leadership really is crucial. Even though the decision making isn't always the strongest throughout, it is something that is a big element.
The Silence Of The Lambs is one of the absolute greatest horror films of all time, but it is one that the tiger zodiacs may struggle to connect with. Those in this zodiac aren't known for great attention to detail, and that is certainly something that's needed within this film.
RELATED:The 10 Best Movies From 1991, According To IMDb
The focus is crucial throughout as every tiny detail and every conversation has the possibility of playing back into something later on in the movie. The film is very psychological and therefore it's one that they might not enjoy.
Tiger zodiacs tend to be quite social and happy to talk with other people which is what would make Nightmare On Elm Street a strong film for them to enjoy. While the movie obviously focuses on Freddie Krueger causing terror, it also features a group of teenagers working it all out together.
There are leadership and bravery qualities within those characters as well, which is another reason this would be a strong choice for them within the horror department. Considering how iconic the movie is as well, there's no surprise that people would enjoy this one.
Us is another really strong horror movie that has an amazing soundtrack and really brings the creepy and eerieness throughout. However, at its core, this film is all about a story of a families survival, with one group having to do everything they can to stay alive and together.
RELATED:Elisabeth Moss's 10 Best Movies, According to Rotten Tomatoes
The family element of this is what tiger zodiacs would likely not enjoy as they aren't known for being the greatest family people. They can be quite independent and have no problems in being alone, so putting together a family-focused movie might not be the best option.
Another element of a tiger zodiac's personality is that they can be quite adventurous people and while many horror movies tend not to have vast sets that allow for adventure, there are many that have that vibe. One of those is Escape Room, which is exactly what it says on the tin.
It sees a group of people enter an incredibly realistic escape room, so real that in each room, someone ends up being killed. This is where the horror element steps in with the unpredictable nature, but with every room being so vastly different, it is certainly a strong adventure as well.
In Chinese legend, the tiger is used as a protector of children, this sign is particularly seen as important because of that and those who have this zodiac are often very caring of children because of that. Therefore, a horror movie where the death of a child has such a big impact wouldn't go down too well.
Because of that, avoiding Pet Sematary is probably a wise decision. While the Stephen King novel is certainly very popular within the horror franchise, so much so that two films have been adapted from it, for a tiger zodiac, this is one to avoid.
NEXT:10 Stephen King Movies Referenced In Pet Sematary 2019
Next10 Films Starring Game Of Thrones Actors You Probably Haven't Heard Of
See the original post:
Chinese Zodiac: 5 Horror Movies Tigers Will Love (& 5 They Will Hate) - Screen Rant
- A Very Underrated Horror Movie Has Been Dominating Netflix Today - We Got This Covered - July 5th, 2020
- The mating of monkfish will leave you speechless: its almost a horror movie - InTallaght - July 5th, 2020
- 6 Of The Most Stylish Thrillers Of All Time - British Vogue - July 5th, 2020
- 'Relic' Is the First Terrifying, Must-See Horror Movie of 2020 - The Daily Beast - July 4th, 2020
- 10 Great 4th of July Horror Movies Streaming Now - /FILM - July 4th, 2020
- Explained: Why fans of horror movies may be better equipped to deal with Covid-19 - The Indian Express - July 4th, 2020
- Splice: Why The Sci-Fi Horror Movie Took So Long To Make - Screen Rant - July 4th, 2020
- The director, writer and star of horror film I Am Lisa on how the film came together ahead of Thursday's Boulevard Drive-In premiere - Kansas City... - July 4th, 2020
- Emily Mortimer, Bella Heathcote and Robyn Nevin star in Relic, but dementia is the real ghoul - Sydney Morning Herald - July 4th, 2020
- 4th of July Movies on Netflix to Watch and Feel Patriotic Today - Decider - July 4th, 2020
- Every George Romero Zombie Movie, Ranked According To Rotten Tomatoes - Screen Rant - July 4th, 2020
- Vivek Oberoi announces second film as producer, a horror-thriller titled Rosie - The Saffron Chapter - Cinema Express - July 4th, 2020
- 'Drive-in' horror shows in Tokyo are providing respite amid COVID-19 scare - Times Now - July 4th, 2020
- Researchers say fans of apocalyptic movies better prepared for coronavirus pandemic - Republic World - Republic World - July 4th, 2020
- We Are What We Are: How A Modern Twist Changed The Cannibal Sub-Genre - Screen Rant - July 4th, 2020
- The House That Jack Built: Why The Movie Was So Controversial - Screen Rant - July 4th, 2020
- Parody Done Right: 20 Years of 'Scary Movie' (2000) - PopHorror - July 4th, 2020
- Fantasy Island: Delivering dreams and nightmares - The Phuket News - July 4th, 2020
- Why The Poltergeist Movies Were Defined By Cutting-Edge Practical Effects - Screen Rant - July 4th, 2020
- A Horror Movie Shot During the Pandemic Is on the Way /Film - /FILM - July 2nd, 2020
- Netflix Added Some Big Horror Movies Today To Kick Off July - We Got This Covered - July 2nd, 2020
- We are the virus: body horror films reflect humanity at its most grotesque - Document Journal - July 2nd, 2020
- 'Churuli' Trailer: 'Jallikattu' Director Is Here With Another Atmospheric Horror Film - Mashable India - July 2nd, 2020
- The Best Movies and TV Shows New to Netflix, Amazon and Stan in Australia in July - The New York Times - July 2nd, 2020
- Dan Stevens Talks the Thoughtful Horror of THE RENTAL - Nerdist - July 2nd, 2020
- What you can watch at the drive-ins, and 4 reopened movie theaters, in Milwaukee on Fourth of July weekend - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - July 2nd, 2020
- Film review: The Wretched - InDaily - July 2nd, 2020
- Shudder's Horror-Comedy 'DeadTectives' Brings Ghost-Busting to DVD This Month [Trailer] - Bloody Disgusting - July 2nd, 2020
- Horror movie filmed in KC area premieres Thursday - KMBC Kansas City - July 1st, 2020
- The 30 Scariest Movies to Watch on Netflix Right Now - menshealth.com - July 1st, 2020
- Terrifying Horror Movies to Watch While at Home This Summer - Yes! Weekly - July 1st, 2020
- Summer of Fear: 24 New Horror Movies, TV Shows and Games Releasing in July 2020 - Bloody Disgusting - July 1st, 2020
- The 30 Best Halloween Movies of All Time - menshealth.com - July 1st, 2020
- Stay Home, Watch Horror: 5 Body Horror Movies to Stream This Week - Bloody Disgusting - July 1st, 2020
- An Unexpected Horror Movie Is Dominating Netflix Today - We Got This Covered - July 1st, 2020
- Grant Summerland Explores the Creepy Side of Mountain Life - Good Times Weekly - July 1st, 2020
- There's A New Horror Movie Called "You Should Have Left," So I Watched It For Everyone Who Can't Handle Scary Movies - BuzzFeed - July 1st, 2020
- Coming To Shudder In July 2020: Plenty Of New And Disturbing Horror Movies To Binge In The Dark - GameSpot - July 1st, 2020
- How The Fall of the House of Usher Changed Horror Movies - Den of Geek US - July 1st, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Tracks From The Score of the Horror Film Followed - Bleeding Cool News - July 1st, 2020
- A Nice Vacation Turns Into a Complete Nightmare in Trailer for the Horror Film THE BEACH HOUSE - GeekTyrant - July 1st, 2020
- Ranking the Shark Smarts of Horrors Most Toothsome Predators - Gizmodo Australia - July 1st, 2020
- 'Amulet' Trailer: You Might Want to Think Twice Before Moving Into This House - /FILM - July 1st, 2020
- If you liked Bulbbul, here are 7 gripping horror movies and shows on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video - GQ India - July 1st, 2020
- Ranking the Shark Smarts of Horrors Most Pernicious Predators - Gizmodo - July 1st, 2020
- Splice: The Real Inspiration For The Film (& What It Got Right) - Screen Rant - July 1st, 2020
- New 'bone-chilling' horror Relic looks set to be the scariest film of the year - Mirror Online - July 1st, 2020
- Horror movie drive-in tour to stop in CT - CT Post - June 25th, 2020
- Most Anticipated Horror Movies Of 2021 | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - June 25th, 2020
- Best Black Horror Movies from Blacula to The Girl with All the Gifts - Collider.com - June 25th, 2020
- 10 Horror Movies You Only Ever Watch Once - WhatCulture - June 25th, 2020
- Netflix Is Adding Some Great New Horror Movies In July - We Got This Covered - June 25th, 2020
- When Horror Dishes Out Comeuppance: Did They Deserve It? - Horror Geek Life - June 25th, 2020
- The Moviegoer: Scary Cinema - Bay Weekly - June 25th, 2020
- The Horror is Really Inside of You: Josephine Decker and the Powerful Ambiguity of 'Shirley' [Interview] - Bloody Disgusting - June 25th, 2020
- The Last of Us Part 2 is a horror game and that's why it hurts - The Guardian - June 25th, 2020
- Netflix Horror Rom-Com The Hills Have Eyes for You Gets Tucker and Dale Director - MovieWeb - June 25th, 2020
- Scream's Halloween Reference Gets The 1978 Movie Totally Wrong - Screen Rant - June 25th, 2020
- Paranormal Activity 7: When Will The Horror Movie Going To Return For The Next Part - The Digital Wise - June 25th, 2020
- This Day in Horror History: TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE Was Released in 1983 - Dread Central - June 25th, 2020
- Why Candyman Is The Most Important Horror Movie Of 2020 - Screen Rant - June 24th, 2020
- Kevin Bacon is here to tell you the correct way to watch a horror movie - KING5.com - June 24th, 2020
- Scooby-Doo: 10 Amazing References To Horror Movies That Fans Missed - Screen Rant - June 24th, 2020
- Things of the Past: The 14 Best Horror Movies of 1984! - Bloody Disgusting - June 24th, 2020
- You Should Have Left review: Kevin Bacons new horror movie is wispy as a g-g-ghost - Polygon - June 24th, 2020
- A horror movie filmed on Zoom with a budget of $0 topped the US box office last week - GamesRadar+ - June 24th, 2020
- HERE IN THE DARK - Short Horror Film - JoBlo.com - June 24th, 2020
- MBTI: 5 Horror Movies That ISTJs Will Love (& 5 They Will Hate) - Screen Rant - June 24th, 2020
- Jurassic Park and Jaws fight to top US box offices decades after their first releases - The Guardian - June 24th, 2020
- 6 Movies That Take Place in a Single Location (Mostly) - The New York Times - June 24th, 2020
- Five Nights At Freddy Movie Is Rapidly Moving Forward - Screen Rant - June 24th, 2020
- The Peninsula Trailer Dispels the Myth That Zombie Movies Are All the Same - Film School Rejects - June 24th, 2020
- Claire Foy Will Star in The Psychological Horror Film DUST - GeekTyrant - June 24th, 2020
- Go Eun Ah denies accepting role in horror movie about 'Nth Room' controversy - allkpop - June 24th, 2020
- Bite Into a First Look at 'Bloodthirsty', a Body Horror Werewolf Movie! - Bloody Disgusting - June 24th, 2020
- The Rental Trailer: Dave Francos Directorial Debut Is a Horror Movie with an Indie Dream Team - IndieWire - June 18th, 2020
- How to watch the horror-comedy anthology Scare Package on Shudder - cleveland.com - June 18th, 2020
- Review: You Should Have Left is the rare horror film that makes sense - San Francisco Chronicle - June 18th, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Midsommar Is One Of The Worst Horror Movies Of 2019 (& 5 Why Its One Of The Best) - Screen Rant - June 18th, 2020
- Horror Movies With Terrifying Basements That Changed Culture Forever - Film Daily - June 18th, 2020
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero