Many of us have fond memories of Lindsay Lohan because we recall watching the adorable and charming filmThe Parent Trapwhen we were kids. The story of Hallie and Annie learning that they are twins is super sweet and this is one remake that really works.
But unfortunately, in the years and decades since, Lindsay Lohan hasn't really kept the same kind of momentum going in her career. We would expect the actress to be crazy rich since she was once such a big star, butCheat Sheetsays that Lindsay Lohan has a net worth of $800,000. When we take a look at the types of projects that she has taken on recently, we can see that she hasn't been raking in the dough.
Lindsay Lohanhas been in some movies and had some TV roles that didn't make her a lot of money. Keep reading to find out which ones have contributed to her low net worth.
There was a bit of chatter about the 2013 movieThe Canyonsince there have been many moments when Lindsay Lohan was supposed to have a comeback and this film got a bit of press.
It didn't do her any favors, though, as it wasn't good... and theNew York Timesarticle called "Here Is What Happens When You Cast Lindsay Lohan In Your Movie" didn't help since it talked about her on-set antics.
It's fair to say that the 2012 TV movie,Liz & Dick,wasn't watched by many of us and maybe we didn't even know that it existed.
It tells the story of Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor's romance and got really bad reviews.Entertainment Weeklysaid in their article, "Lindsay Lohan did Elizabeth Taylor wrong."
Lindsay Lohanmay be a talented actress, but that talent wasn't on display in the movieI Know Who Killed Me. This is widely considered one of the worst movies ever, and no one can really talk about it with a straight face. It has a veryconfusingplot and is about twins.
Pulse.boxofficepro.comsays thatGeorgia Ruleonly made $18.92 million at the box office, which definitely isn't very much considering how much money popular films can gross in even a single weekend. We can definitely say that thismovie didn't help the actress make more money, either.
Ever since Lindsay Lohan's MTV reality series featuring her beach club was announced, we can definitely say that it seemed like it would be a disaster. It was just so awkward to watch the drama on this show and it didn't paint Lindsay or anyone else in a very good light.
We might not even remember that there was aScary Movie5in general, and we definitely don't recall that Lindsay Lohan was in it. This movie came out in 2013 and it's oneof her least memorable roles. It's fair to say that this is another role thatcontributed to her empty bank account.
It's also fair to say that the fact that Lindsay Lohan was in one episode of2 Broke Girlsdidn't help her financial situation. Unlike starring on a popular TV series that gives you a big salary for several years, taking on a role for one episode won't really do much for your bank account.
Sure, Lindsay Lohan had a role in one episode of the sitcomAnger Management, but did this do great things for her reputation? We would say probably not.
The actress was in a season two episode called "Charlie Gets Lindsay Lohan Into Trouble" and the storyline revolves around the two of them becoming intimate when he's supposed to be her anger management counselor.
RELATED:20 Forgotten Facts About Lindsay Lohans Family
Did 2019'sAmong The Shadows reallyneed to be made?
It doesn't seem like it because it's about werewolves and it is just so awkward. Lindsay Lohan had a role in this film, and we have to say that it's one of the projects she has taken on in recentyearsthat hasn't helped her reputation or her money situation.
When Lindsay Lohan was in theEastbound and Downfinale, she was someone who had just gotten out of rehab... so we can say that this didn't really help her image.
This seems like another role that the actress has taken on that has contributed to her net worth crash.
RELATED:20 Surprisingly Flattering Pictures Of Lindsay Lohan
Did we know that Lindsay had a role in a movie calledInAPPropriate Comedy?
It was released in 2013 and the reviews were really poor. For instance, whenThe New York Timesreviewed it, they said, "Sometimes a movie is so awful that the word awful is not up to the task of conveying its awfulness. The awful InAPPropriate Comedy is such a movie. It is memorably awful. It is stunningly awful."
We might not have heard of a short film calledTill Human Voices Wake Us, so we didn't know that Lindsay Lohan was in this.
It was released in 2015 and according to itsIMDbpage, it's about a myth from the Celtics aboutSelkies who are maidens but also seals if they get into water. Um, what?! We're not sure what this movie is really about.
RELATED:15 Photos Of Dudes Lindsay Lohan Secretly Dated
No one was entertained by the movieChapter 27since the real life story of how John Lennon was killed is so tragic and hard to process. It's not exactly fun to watch how it all went down (even if it's a fictional account). It's not great that Lindsay was in this movie, either.
Pretending to be pregnant isn't really funny, so it's no wonder that the movieLabor Painswas super awkward.
Lindsay Lohan starred in this movie and that didn't help her career... not one bit. It's easy to see that these roles that she decided to playhave contributed to the crash of her net worth.
NEXT:20 Photos That Prove How Much Lindsay Lohan Has Changed
Next10 Roles Keanu Reeves Turned Down (And 5 He Was Rejected For)
Go here to see the original:
Net Worth Crash: 14 Roles That Sank Lindsay Lohans Career - TheThings
- There will be floods, zombies and, yes, viruses. Plus this infernal train ride - The Irish Times - May 22nd, 2020
- Zombies, Blaxploitation and Heavy Metal, Now Available to Stream - Nashville Scene - May 22nd, 2020
- Here's a GIF of Arkane's canceled Half-Life 2: Episode 4 and Ravenholm's door-ripping zombies - Destructoid - May 22nd, 2020
- The Cast of 'Zombies 2 Bring The Laughs In This Exclusive Look at The Bloopers - Just Jared Jr. - May 22nd, 2020
- The Best Movies and TV Shows to Stream on Netflix Before They Expire in June - Slate - May 21st, 2020
- Franklin Drive-In to reopen Thursday with changes in capacity, film offerings - Bowling Green Daily News - May 21st, 2020
- From Aliens to Wonder Woman, here is every sci-fi & genre movie coming to HBO Max - SYFY WIRE - May 21st, 2020
- Start a Career in Voiceover With This Agent's Advice - Backstage - May 21st, 2020
- This Young Man Spent His Twenties Imprisoned On A Pacific Island Before Finding Safety In Canada - BuzzFeed News - May 21st, 2020
- TOMORROW x TOGETHER name the scariest movies they've seen + fight over the #1 visual title on 'TMI News' - allkpop - May 21st, 2020
- How Karen Gillan Defies the Constraints of Genre - Film School Rejects - May 21st, 2020
- Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen conceived daughter on set of Scary Movie 5 - Calgary Herald - May 17th, 2020
- What to Stream This Weekend: Taylor Swift's Concert Special, 'The Great' on Hulu, 'Scream' and More! - KMOV.com - May 17th, 2020
- Stephen King: The 10 Scariest Movies Based On His Books, Ranked - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - May 17th, 2020
- Emma Stone: 10 Worst Movies According To IMDb | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 17th, 2020
- Kids Slay The Darndest Things | Spanish Cult Film Who Can Kill A Child? - HeadStuff.org - May 17th, 2020
- Scream and the Art of Being Smart About Being Dumb - Jezebel - May 17th, 2020
- SRK calls budding film-makers to spook him in lockdown, announces competition to make scary indoor movie - Economic Times - May 15th, 2020
- Scream 5: Neve Campbell Confirms She's in Talks to Return - Collider.com - May 15th, 2020
- COMMUNITY VOICES: Another aspect of life with coronavirus has changed: How we enjoy movies - The Bakersfield Californian - May 15th, 2020
- An Imaginary Friend Sparks Very Real Horrors in the Creepy Z - Gizmodo - May 15th, 2020
- Top 10 gory Scream deaths ranked as Neve Campbell hints at 5th film - Metro.co.uk - May 15th, 2020
- 12 Asian Films With The Greatest Pop Culture Influence - Tatler Hong Kong - May 15th, 2020
- Teen star Sidney Flanigan: If politicians saw this movie, I don't think they'd have any empathy - The Irish News - May 15th, 2020
- DIY Guess Who Games The Morning Show Would Dominate At Playing - klaq.com - May 15th, 2020
- Kehlani on the Meaning of Her New Albums Apocalyptic Artwork - Pitchfork - May 15th, 2020
- A Yankee Notebook: Memories in the dark | Weekend Magazine - Rutland Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Mrs. Serial Killer Review: Jacqueline Fernandez Competes With Herself for the Title of Netflix's Worst Movie - The Union Journal - May 15th, 2020
- Kid Dubai: How Dread Marley is reinventing the hip-hop culture - RESPECT. - May 15th, 2020
- I Rewatched 'Mars Attacks!' For The First Time After Childhood Nightmares & Wow, This Movie - Pedestrian TV - May 15th, 2020
- MONSTER IN THE WALLS 101 - Scary Studies - JoBlo.com - May 15th, 2020
- What are UAE residents googling the most during the pandemic? - Gulf News - May 8th, 2020
- 10 Best Horror Shows Returning This Year | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 8th, 2020
- Love in the Time of Coronavirus: 10 Best Movies to Check out on Your Virtual First Date - PopCulture.com - May 5th, 2020
- Megan Thee Stallion: catching up with the hot girl at home - Dazed - May 5th, 2020
- Chris Brown and Young Thugs Slime & B tracklist revealed - REVOLT TV - May 5th, 2020
- 10 Actors Who Were Almost Cast In Kevin Smith Films | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 5th, 2020
- Where are the cast of Dawson's Creek now - from Scientology to suicide tragedy - Mirror Online - May 5th, 2020
- Have a Horror Marathon with the Best Scary Movies of 2020 - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 4th, 2020
- Harry Potter fans confused by newly discovered scene: This was never in the movie - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 4th, 2020
- Scary The New Mutants Images Reveal Magik Vs. Demon Bear Fight and the Smiley Men - MovieWeb - May 4th, 2020
- New Star Wars movie to be written and dreicted by Taika Waititi - GamesRadar+ - May 4th, 2020
- Here's How The MCU Is Course Correcting Its Phase 4 Projects - Men's Variety - May 4th, 2020
- 10 Movies For Fans Of Rick & Morty To Watch | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 4th, 2020
- The best games, movies, and series coming out in May - MyBroadband - May 4th, 2020
- Shaquille O'Neal's formula to triple the fortune he earned as an NBA star - Sportsfinding - May 4th, 2020
- The 13 best scary movies on Netflix - The Daily Dot - May 2nd, 2020
- A Nightmare on Elm Street and the disappointing mediocrity of horror remakes - SYFY WIRE - May 2nd, 2020
- From the Psychological to the Supernatural: Horror in the 1960s - CBR - Comic Book Resources - May 2nd, 2020
- Q&A: Andrew Lennon, Author of 'Every Twisted Thought' - The Nerd Daily - May 2nd, 2020
- The Pale Lady Scene Makes Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Worth Watching - Screen Rant - May 2nd, 2020
- During the pandemic, the saddest boast of all - GuelphToday - May 2nd, 2020
- Nerds Gets Spooky: Be on the Lookout Because It Follows and Never Stops - News Lagoon - May 2nd, 2020
- Plex adds Crackle movies and TV shows to its free streaming service - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 2nd, 2020
- New on Netflix May 2020: "Riverdale" Season 4, "The Half of It," and More - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 2nd, 2020
- OPINION | Inequality, the part of the scary movie they don't show you - Fin24 - May 1st, 2020
- 11 scary horror movies that'll give you nightmares - Mashable SE Asia - May 1st, 2020
- Movies on TV this week, May 3 - 9: 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' - Los Angeles Times - May 1st, 2020
- What to stream this weekend: Netflix love story 'The Half of It,' Rob Morgan's 'Bull' are worth the ride - USA TODAY - May 1st, 2020
- Meet the TikTok Creators Are Making Popular Horror Movies - TIME - May 1st, 2020
- May of the Dead: 19 New Horror Movies, TV Shows and Video Games to Terrify You This Month - Bloody Disgusting - May 1st, 2020
- Here are the best horror movies on Amazon Prime in 2020 - The Daily Dot - May 1st, 2020
- All the Scream Movies Ranked from Worst to Best - Collider.com - May 1st, 2020
- Jeffrey Katzenberg on Quibi regrets, awards potential and a new app update: In two weeks people can watch on TV [EXCLUSIVE] - Gold Derby - May 1st, 2020
- T-Pain in talks for post-pandemic tour with Lil Jon and friends - REVOLT TV - May 1st, 2020
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Sequel in the Works at Paramount - Den of Geek UK - May 1st, 2020
- Doomsday drama: Is now the best time? - Albany Democrat-Herald - May 1st, 2020
- 'Trolls World Tour' Is Single-Handedly Ripping the Movie Industry Apart - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 1st, 2020
- New artwork unveiled for 'Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds' animated movie - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 1st, 2020
- The G-rated Disney movies for kids with the least G-rated themes - Gaming Ideology - May 1st, 2020
- Regina Hall deemed national treasure by fans after appearing on BETs Saving Our Selves with face mask - MEAWW - April 26th, 2020
- Forget the lists of greatest ever movies. It's the perfect time to watch the worst films of all time - ABC News - April 26th, 2020
- Is Netflix's The Willoughbys Too Scary For Young Kids? - Screen Rant - April 26th, 2020
- 'Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark' Sequel in the Works - Hollywood Reporter - April 26th, 2020
- Regina Hall Reportedly in Talks to Star in 'Cheaper By The Dozen' Disney+ Reboot - - The DisInsider - April 26th, 2020
- From 'Black Widow' to 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3': Everything to know about Marvel's Phase 4 - Toronto Sun - April 26th, 2020
- Regina Hall In Talks To Star In Disney+ Cheaper By The Dozen - What's On Disney Plus - April 26th, 2020
- Joe Bob Briggs brings us 24 hours of redneck joy to make inside a little more bearable - The A.V. Club - April 26th, 2020
- 40 eerie pictures of the Tyne and Wear Metro during the coronavirus pandemic - ChronicleLive - April 26th, 2020
- Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark 2: Andr vredal Returning To Direct For Paramount & eOne - Deadline - April 24th, 2020
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero