Read this10 Ways To Kill A Zombie list before they eat you! This one is from AMCs The Walking Dead
Warning: The world is on the doorstep of a zombie apocalypse. All its going to take is one unknown, scary virus to make its way on to American soil andwhooooa, too close to recent Ebola-related events! Zombies were brought into USculture after Americans started to learnmore about the voodoo religion.
Today in popular media theundead roam the streets in a catatonic state looking for live human brains to feed on after being infected. The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the zombies brains. But whats the best way to do it???
Guns are effective, but boring. If you are faced with something as awesome as a pack of hungry zombies, why go the vanilla ice cream route? But, if you really just want to take care of business so you can get back to post-apocalyptic life, a gun is the weapon to choose for the job.
When choosing a firearm for zombie-killing, find something lightweight, easy to reload, and quiet. Silencers are a nice add-on to avoid drawing the attention to neighboring zombie hordes.
If training your family in the art of zombie-killing, find something easy to use and without a lot of learning required. Kids are notorious for not paying attention to instructions.
Take me out to the ball game probably was never intended as a theme song for zombie destruction. However, sporting equipment can be fun and deadly too.
Keep a collection of sports equipment such as baseball bats, golf clubs, and polo mallets handy. Even a wimpy tennis racquet can be used if you put a little extra oomph behind your swing. Hockey equipment can be really deadly.
Have you seen the fights on the ice? Wow! Hockey equipment gives you a 1-2-3 knockout punch because (1) the stick itself is made to be swung with great force, (2) you have the protective padding that is unique to the sport, and (3) the skate bladessharpen those suckers up and zombie necks will be rolling.
Sporting equipment takes a little more effort to make the kill, but theyre a good option to get some practice on your game swing while saving humanity.
I love you dirty hoe! A well-stocked garden shed is the zombie-killers heaven. Shovels, rakes, and cultivators all have nice sturdy handles for making firm contact with the zombie head.
Theyre cheap and easy to come by at your local home improvement store. You dont raise any suspicions that you are preparing for the zombie apocalypse by stockpiling garden tools.
An added bonus is that the metal ends of the tools can be sharpened to a very sharp edge. Swing that sharpened spade across a zombie neck and your work is done. If only real yard work was so much fun!
You go out to the shed to get your trusty hoe (love saying that!) and what do you see? The riding lawnmower!
The regular riding lawnmower is a powerful cutting tool. But, consider adding a lift kit and monster tires to make your zombie mower ten times more awesome!
Zombie killing with a riding mower is better as a two-person effort. Give your wife a hoe (saying it never gets old!) and have her swing until the undead beasts are knocked to the ground.
Then you lower your blade and shred right over the head. I wonder if zombie brains make good lawn fertilizer?
Zombie death by train is freaking awesome. Its something you only hope to see in the movies. But, with a little coordination and effort, you can take your zombie killing game to a whole new level!
You have to figure out the train schedule but you know it always comes through town when youre late to work or trying to sleep. So, plan for around those times. You need something (well, someone!) to draw the zombies outthe more the better.
Hey, it may mean sacrificing a few, but its for the greater good of mankind. Politicians, attorneys, IRS workers and debt collectors are all good choices. Theyll do anything for a buck so offer to hire them for this job.
Be sure to bring your hoe (Hee hee, last time I promise!) for protection and have your hired help stand on the tracks until the train comes. The zombie horde approaches and at the last minute the decoy jumps from the tracks. The train smashes the zombies head-on. A massive trail of zombie destruction is left behind.
Any moron can make an explosive device these days with the use of a search engine. Of course, if the feds are monitoring your IP address you could get a visit from you friendly Homeland Security official.
Dont worry, just let them know you are building your device to save the world from the zombie apocalypse. Hell understand. Really.
Bombs are a little like firearms. They really lack the pizazz of some of the other zombie killing options. Theyre a pretty standard device, but you get a lot more boom than a gun, with the least amount of effort.
And, in a virus stricken wasteland, you really want to get your zombie killing business taken care of as simply and quickly as possible.
Calling all wannabe chefshere is your opportunity to try grillin like a villain. Or, maybe thats grillin a villain? Either way its the most satisfying BBQ youll ever throw!
The recipe for Fried Zombie calls for: One, or more, undead souls; full gasoline can; matches; rolled up newspaper. Turn gas on in oven and open door. Leave building while gas builds up. When zombies approach, douse with gasoline and lure into home. (Tip: Have exit strategy)
Once zombies are inside, toss in lit newspaper and run like hell. Zombies will be hot and bubbly with a crispy crust. Of course, your home will be destroyed but the explosion will be epic!
Pyromaniac? This is the weapon for you! Combine an aerosol spray such as hair spray, insect killer, or spray paint, and a household lighter, and you have a homemade flame thrower.
When zombies approach, aim can in the zombies direction and press spray button. Click lighter in spray stream and watch the flames shoot out enveloping the zombies.
Be prepared for third-degree burns to your own body. Maybe lost eyebrows. Deep scars are a sign to the world of your zombie-fighting courage. Dont fear the disfiguring power of the homemade flamethrower.
Americans love their cars and trucks. And, Americans love killing zombies. Combine the two and its like an art form. By mounting swords and sharpened garden tools to the front (I didnt say hoe! Oops), youve got a serious killing machine!
There is no simpler way to kill a zombie than to ram it with your vehicle. Youll feel like a racecar driver in the Indy 500.
Just rev your engine, and floor it! If needed, you can always throw the car into reverse and back over again and again just for good measure and pleasure. There is no warning flag so race away.
Zombie brains and blood on the windshield? Just flip on the wipers and washer fluid and its gone in an instant.
For the best zombie experience, nothing is more satisfying than sharp, spinning chains of death slicing through those undead freaks. Its messy and fun.
Just pull the start and listen to the power whirr to life. Swing at will and watch the zombie heads roll. Yes, youll be covered in zombie brains and guts, but think what a great selfie you can take afterwards.
Damnin the zombie apocalypse you cant get cell signal. That sucks! If you want to make the ultimate zombie killing weapon of your dreams, combine the chainsaw with the flame thrower and the gun. Now, thats power!
Oh and if you think the zombies deserve a break, try Zombidle in our games section.
(Note: This is intended for amusement purposes only. Do not attempt any form of zombie destruction at home. Even with a hoe.)
Sign up now for your Entertainment news alerts!
Do you have some killing tips or fav methods? Let us know in the comments.
Read the original post:
Top 10 ways to kill a zombie - Monsters and Critics
- 2000 AD's 'Defoe the Divisor' Writer Pat Mills and Artist Stewart Moore: The Horror News Network Interview - Horror News Network - December 10th, 2019
- The Best Movies of 2019, from The Lighthouse to Ready Or Not - Collider.com - December 10th, 2019
- Movies you won't believe are already a decade old - Looper - December 10th, 2019
- Black Friday and American Soft Power - The American Interest - December 8th, 2019
- Every Episode of MST3KRANKED! (#50 #1) - The Workprint - November 29th, 2019
- Festive Multiplayer PS4 Games: The Best Multiplayer PS4 Games To Get You Through Thanksgiving - PlayStation Universe - November 28th, 2019
- 13 Movie Moments from 2019 I'm Most Thankful for This Thanksgiving - MovieWeb - November 28th, 2019
- Justice League: Every Celebrity Who Tweeted Support Of The Snyder Cut - Screen Rant - November 23rd, 2019
- 'The Walking Dead' To End In Season 12? - FanFest News - November 23rd, 2019
- Jason Weigandt's New Zealand Observations, Mate - Racer X Online - November 22nd, 2019
- 10 Best Christmas-Themed Horror Movies, According To Rotten Tomatoes - Screen Rant - November 17th, 2019
- The 50 Best Comedy Movies of the Decade - Film School Rejects - November 17th, 2019
- 36 Best Zombie Movies of the 21st Century - Cultured Vultures - November 17th, 2019
- Top 10 Zombie Movies [UPDATE] - IMDb - November 7th, 2019
- Top 25 zombie movies of all time - IMDb - October 21st, 2019
- Top 100 Romance Movies - Rotten Tomatoes - October 21st, 2019
- Top 10 Memorable Zombies in Movies - October 9th, 2019
- TOP 14 FREE FULL LENGTH HORROR MOVIES ON YOUTUBE - media.io - October 2nd, 2019
- Zombie apocalypse - Wikipedia - October 2nd, 2019
- The 10 Biggest Zombie Movies At The Box Office | TOPTENIA - September 25th, 2019
- Top 10 Zombie Types in Movies and TV - September 17th, 2019
- Top 10 Zombie Movies of All Time - FlipSpins - September 17th, 2019
- Top 25 Best Zombie Movies Of All Time - HellHorror.com - April 30th, 2019
- Diary of a Sewing Fanatic: My Top Ten Sewing Blogs - April 26th, 2019
- The Top Ten Revealed | AXS TV - March 29th, 2019
- Grindhouse (film) - Wikipedia - March 12th, 2019
- 10 Best Zombie Movies Of All Time | ScreenRant - March 10th, 2019
- Top 10 Modern Zombie Movies - ThoughtCo - March 5th, 2019
- 33 Best Zombie Movies of the 21st Century | Page 2 of 3 ... - February 22nd, 2019
- Top 10 Ultimate Best Zombie Games To Play in 2019 - February 8th, 2019
- My Top Ten - Blogger - February 5th, 2019
- Top 10 Zombie Anime List [Best Recommendations] - January 30th, 2019
- Thriller Bark | One Piece Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 27th, 2019
- All-Time Top Box-Office Films By Decade and Year - January 23rd, 2019
- Zombie | One Piece Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - January 23rd, 2019
- Top 10 Movie Quotes - The Best Movies in Cinematic History - January 23rd, 2019
- White Zombie (1932) - Rotten Tomatoes - December 8th, 2018
- 10 Great Zombie Movies Youve Probably Never Seen Taste ... - November 24th, 2018
- 32 Best Zombie Movies of the 21st Century | Cultured Vultures - November 18th, 2018
- H2: Halloween II (2009) - Rotten Tomatoes: Movies - November 14th, 2018
- Top Ten Zombie Movies - deluxevideoonline.org - October 29th, 2018
- List of best Korean movies - October 12th, 2018
- Top 10 Zombie Movies CInema Spotlight - October 9th, 2018
- TOP 10 best new Zombie movies 2018 - List - WhenIsMovie.com - September 18th, 2018
- Zombie Honeymoon (2004) - Rotten Tomatoes - August 29th, 2018
- L.A. Zombie (2011) - Rotten Tomatoes - August 17th, 2018
- The Top 10 Zombie Films of All Time! - Bloody Disgusting - July 25th, 2018
- The 21 Best Zombie Movies of All Time | Collider - July 19th, 2018
- Zombie Honeymoon (2004) - IMDb - July 11th, 2018
- Top 10 Mistakes People Make In Zombie Movies - June 30th, 2018
- Top 10 Zombie Parasites - Toptenz.net - June 27th, 2018
- The Best Zombie Movies of All Time | List of Greatest ... - October 18th, 2017
- Top 10 Zombie Movies From Youtube - Harryowlhead - October 13th, 2017
- TIFF 2017: New Clip from The Cured Wonders if Zombies Deserve a Second Chance - Dread Central - September 7th, 2017
- Why triple-A devs are going indie (and why indies aren't going triple-A) - VentureBeat - September 7th, 2017
- 25 insane on-screen deaths from the last 25 years - SYFY WIRE (blog) - September 7th, 2017
- Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' Still Holds Labor Day Box Office Record - Bloody Disgusting - September 6th, 2017
- Ten years later, 'Sunshine' remains one of the bleakest and most beautiful sci-fi movies ever made - TechCrunch - September 6th, 2017
- 25 of the most terrifying sci-fi monsters in the past 25 years - SYFY WIRE (blog) - September 5th, 2017
- Top 10: Zombie Movies - AskMen - September 3rd, 2017
- The 25 most visionary visionaries of the last 25 years - SYFY WIRE (blog) - September 1st, 2017
- Jackals Exclusive Interview with Writer Jared Rivet - Dread Central - September 1st, 2017
- Five Zombies Scarier Than The Walking Dead's - DeathRattleSports.com - August 28th, 2017
- Frightfest 2017: It Stains the Sand Red Review: Dir. Colin Minihan - The Hollywood News (blog) - August 25th, 2017
- West Virginia Penitentiary looms in gothic heritage - Parkersburg News - August 25th, 2017
- Movie notes: 'Blade Runner' returns to theaters for one night | GO ... - Omaha World-Herald - August 24th, 2017
- 'Dead Snow 3' is Happening and Will Feature Zombie Hitler - Bloody Disgusting - August 22nd, 2017
- 178 movie sequels currently in the works - Den of Geek US - August 17th, 2017
- The Best Horror Films of 2017 (So Far) - Vulture - June 30th, 2017
- 10 Best Horror Movies Ever - Newser - June 21st, 2017
- Our Top 10 Picks From The 2017 Sydney Film Festival Program - Junkee - May 28th, 2017
- 10 Linnea Quigley movies to watch while you celebrate her birthday - Blastr - May 27th, 2017
- 10 Things to Do - Crain's Chicago Business - May 24th, 2017
- Symptoms of zantac when used infants - Zantac stop smoking - Zantac for infants side effects - The Independent News - May 21st, 2017
- What's new & noteworthy on DVD & Blu-ray May 16, 2017 - Albany Times Union (blog) - May 17th, 2017
- Snatched Director Jonathan Levine On The Amy Schumer-Goldie Hawn Comedy - LRM Online (press release) (blog) - May 10th, 2017
- 10 Movies With the Most Sad and Depressing Endings - The Cheat Sheet - May 7th, 2017
- Top Ten Illuminati Movies | Illuminati Rex - April 28th, 2017
- Five Stephen King Stories That Need to Be Movies - JoBlo.com - April 11th, 2017
- Top 10 Horror Movie Islands! - JoBlo.com - March 11th, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero