Read this10 Ways To Kill A Zombie list before they eat you! This one is from AMCs The Walking Dead
Warning: The world is on the doorstep of a zombie apocalypse. All its going to take is one unknown, scary virus to make its way on to American soil andwhooooa, too close to recent Ebola-related events! Zombies were brought into USculture after Americans started to learnmore about the voodoo religion.
Today in popular media theundead roam the streets in a catatonic state looking for live human brains to feed on after being infected. The only way to kill a zombie is to destroy the zombies brains. But whats the best way to do it???
Guns are effective, but boring. If you are faced with something as awesome as a pack of hungry zombies, why go the vanilla ice cream route? But, if you really just want to take care of business so you can get back to post-apocalyptic life, a gun is the weapon to choose for the job.
When choosing a firearm for zombie-killing, find something lightweight, easy to reload, and quiet. Silencers are a nice add-on to avoid drawing the attention to neighboring zombie hordes.
If training your family in the art of zombie-killing, find something easy to use and without a lot of learning required. Kids are notorious for not paying attention to instructions.
Take me out to the ball game probably was never intended as a theme song for zombie destruction. However, sporting equipment can be fun and deadly too.
Keep a collection of sports equipment such as baseball bats, golf clubs, and polo mallets handy. Even a wimpy tennis racquet can be used if you put a little extra oomph behind your swing. Hockey equipment can be really deadly.
Have you seen the fights on the ice? Wow! Hockey equipment gives you a 1-2-3 knockout punch because (1) the stick itself is made to be swung with great force, (2) you have the protective padding that is unique to the sport, and (3) the skate bladessharpen those suckers up and zombie necks will be rolling.
Sporting equipment takes a little more effort to make the kill, but theyre a good option to get some practice on your game swing while saving humanity.
I love you dirty hoe! A well-stocked garden shed is the zombie-killers heaven. Shovels, rakes, and cultivators all have nice sturdy handles for making firm contact with the zombie head.
Theyre cheap and easy to come by at your local home improvement store. You dont raise any suspicions that you are preparing for the zombie apocalypse by stockpiling garden tools.
An added bonus is that the metal ends of the tools can be sharpened to a very sharp edge. Swing that sharpened spade across a zombie neck and your work is done. If only real yard work was so much fun!
You go out to the shed to get your trusty hoe (love saying that!) and what do you see? The riding lawnmower!
The regular riding lawnmower is a powerful cutting tool. But, consider adding a lift kit and monster tires to make your zombie mower ten times more awesome!
Zombie killing with a riding mower is better as a two-person effort. Give your wife a hoe (saying it never gets old!) and have her swing until the undead beasts are knocked to the ground.
Then you lower your blade and shred right over the head. I wonder if zombie brains make good lawn fertilizer?
Zombie death by train is freaking awesome. Its something you only hope to see in the movies. But, with a little coordination and effort, you can take your zombie killing game to a whole new level!
You have to figure out the train schedule but you know it always comes through town when youre late to work or trying to sleep. So, plan for around those times. You need something (well, someone!) to draw the zombies outthe more the better.
Hey, it may mean sacrificing a few, but its for the greater good of mankind. Politicians, attorneys, IRS workers and debt collectors are all good choices. Theyll do anything for a buck so offer to hire them for this job.
Be sure to bring your hoe (Hee hee, last time I promise!) for protection and have your hired help stand on the tracks until the train comes. The zombie horde approaches and at the last minute the decoy jumps from the tracks. The train smashes the zombies head-on. A massive trail of zombie destruction is left behind.
Any moron can make an explosive device these days with the use of a search engine. Of course, if the feds are monitoring your IP address you could get a visit from you friendly Homeland Security official.
Dont worry, just let them know you are building your device to save the world from the zombie apocalypse. Hell understand. Really.
Bombs are a little like firearms. They really lack the pizazz of some of the other zombie killing options. Theyre a pretty standard device, but you get a lot more boom than a gun, with the least amount of effort.
And, in a virus stricken wasteland, you really want to get your zombie killing business taken care of as simply and quickly as possible.
Calling all wannabe chefshere is your opportunity to try grillin like a villain. Or, maybe thats grillin a villain? Either way its the most satisfying BBQ youll ever throw!
The recipe for Fried Zombie calls for: One, or more, undead souls; full gasoline can; matches; rolled up newspaper. Turn gas on in oven and open door. Leave building while gas builds up. When zombies approach, douse with gasoline and lure into home. (Tip: Have exit strategy)
Once zombies are inside, toss in lit newspaper and run like hell. Zombies will be hot and bubbly with a crispy crust. Of course, your home will be destroyed but the explosion will be epic!
Pyromaniac? This is the weapon for you! Combine an aerosol spray such as hair spray, insect killer, or spray paint, and a household lighter, and you have a homemade flame thrower.
When zombies approach, aim can in the zombies direction and press spray button. Click lighter in spray stream and watch the flames shoot out enveloping the zombies.
Be prepared for third-degree burns to your own body. Maybe lost eyebrows. Deep scars are a sign to the world of your zombie-fighting courage. Dont fear the disfiguring power of the homemade flamethrower.
Americans love their cars and trucks. And, Americans love killing zombies. Combine the two and its like an art form. By mounting swords and sharpened garden tools to the front (I didnt say hoe! Oops), youve got a serious killing machine!
There is no simpler way to kill a zombie than to ram it with your vehicle. Youll feel like a racecar driver in the Indy 500.
Just rev your engine, and floor it! If needed, you can always throw the car into reverse and back over again and again just for good measure and pleasure. There is no warning flag so race away.
Zombie brains and blood on the windshield? Just flip on the wipers and washer fluid and its gone in an instant.
For the best zombie experience, nothing is more satisfying than sharp, spinning chains of death slicing through those undead freaks. Its messy and fun.
Just pull the start and listen to the power whirr to life. Swing at will and watch the zombie heads roll. Yes, youll be covered in zombie brains and guts, but think what a great selfie you can take afterwards.
Damnin the zombie apocalypse you cant get cell signal. That sucks! If you want to make the ultimate zombie killing weapon of your dreams, combine the chainsaw with the flame thrower and the gun. Now, thats power!
Oh and if you think the zombies deserve a break, try Zombidle in our games section.
(Note: This is intended for amusement purposes only. Do not attempt any form of zombie destruction at home. Even with a hoe.)
Sign up now for your Entertainment news alerts!
Do you have some killing tips or fav methods? Let us know in the comments.
Read the original post:
Top 10 ways to kill a zombie - Monsters and Critics
- If Youre Not Wearing Your Mask, I Will Call You OutCall Me The Masked Avenger - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 10th, 2020
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime right now - Digital Trends - August 10th, 2020
- 25 Best Movies On HBO Right Now, Ranked - UPROXX - August 10th, 2020
- The 50 best shows on Hulu right now - Digital Trends - August 10th, 2020
- 10 Things To Watch If You Like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Screen Rant - August 10th, 2020
- YouTubes K-Content Covers Korean Cuisine, Classic Films And Celebrity Penguins - Forbes - August 6th, 2020
- TDF Top 10 - Legends of Tomorrow - The Digital Fix - August 6th, 2020
- The Joker Revives Eeny Meeny Miny Moe in Detective Comics #1023 - Bleeding Cool News - July 8th, 2020
- From Hamilton to War of the Worlds: what's streaming in Australia in July - The Guardian - July 4th, 2020
- Mike Flanagan Teases Revival Being His "Darkest" King Adaptation Yet - Bleeding Cool News - July 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Best Horror Movies In The Last Decade, Ranked (According to IMDb) - Screen Rant - June 29th, 2020
- The (Fake) Songs of Summer - Vulture - June 29th, 2020
- The Best Horror Movies to Watch on Netflix Now - News Lagoon - News Lagoon - June 23rd, 2020
- Why you won't get a Netflix of gaming - Fast Company - June 20th, 2020
- The Clearing Review: Some Really Confused Zombies - TechQuila - June 19th, 2020
- Brett and Drew T. Pierce interview: The Wretched, witches and human onesies - No Majesty - June 18th, 2020
- Martin Freeman's 10 Best Movies, According To IMDb | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - June 18th, 2020
- Whats New on Netflix UK: June 10th, 2020 - What's on Netflix - June 17th, 2020
- Dave Chappelle Praised LeBron While Revisiting 'Shut Up And Dribble' - UPROXX - June 14th, 2020
- Fantasia Announces First Wave of Films for Upcoming Virtual Edition With Neil Marshall's THE RECKONING Announced to Open - The Fan Carpet - June 11th, 2020
- 'Gone With the Wind' Temporarily Removed From HBO Max Over Its 'Racial Prejudices' - ScreenCrush - June 11th, 2020
- The 200 Best Horror Movies of All Time - News Lagoon - June 10th, 2020
- From 'Yummy' to 'The Reckoning', the Virtual Edition of Fantasia Has Revealed Its First Wave of Films - Bloody Disgusting - June 10th, 2020
- 10 of the Best Horror Movies from 2016 - Screen Realm - June 7th, 2020
- From John Wick to Mad Max, these are the best 2010s car chase movies - British GQ - June 7th, 2020
- Opposition parties fume over 10% rental increases for eThekwini council flats - Independent Online - June 2nd, 2020
- The 6 best and 6 worst Bruce Willis movies - Looper - June 2nd, 2020
- The Wretched Just Made Box Office History Thanks to Drive-In Movie Theaters - Report Door - June 2nd, 2020
- Breaking News - Free Video Entertainment Network, Crackle Announces Four Originals and Exclusives Movies, Documentary and Series as Part of Its New... - May 26th, 2020
- The 25 best movie credit sequences to get you in the mood for the movies - GamesRadar+ - May 20th, 2020
- North Texas Film Festival Will Be Hosting Drive-In Movies Due to Coronavirus - 1063thebuzz.com - May 20th, 2020
- Everything New on Netflix in June - ScreenCrush - May 20th, 2020
- 15 Best Horror Movies On Netflix, According To IMDb | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 17th, 2020
- Disney Channel: 10 Best Movie Musicals, Ranked According To IMDb - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Western computer game from the 90s - Butterfield Advocate - May 15th, 2020
- Filmfare Recommends: Best Bollywood Horror Movies of the Last Two Decades - Filmfare - May 10th, 2020
- All The Friday The 13th Movies, Officially Ranked | TheThings - TheThings - May 8th, 2020
- Starting May 7, Nunavummiut who leave voluntarily must pay for their isolation stays - Nunatsiaq News - May 5th, 2020
- 10 of the Coolest Vehicles from Pandemic Themed Movies - Wheels.ca - May 3rd, 2020
- The 21 Best Zombie Movies of All Time - Collider.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Julia's Eyes Is Better Than Bird Box (& Is Overlooked) - Screen Rant - April 24th, 2020
- Ten Producers and Showrunners to watch out for in 2020 for lovers of television and movies. - Life Pulse Health - April 22nd, 2020
- Lockdown Reviews: These Films Are Fun To Watch!.. - Greatandhra.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Top 10 Zombie Movies - YouTube - April 9th, 2020
- Where to stream Parasite and other Bong Joon-ho movies - Looper - April 9th, 2020
- The coolest drive-in theaters in America - Looper - April 9th, 2020
- The Top 10 Virus Outbreak and Pandemic Films Ranked by Box Office - FilmBook - April 8th, 2020
- What is Quibi? Shows, movies, price, and everything else you need to know - GamesRadar+ - April 8th, 2020
- Actors who have no movies lined up for 2020 - Looper - April 8th, 2020
- My name is Murphy. Phil Murphy. The governor watched four James Bond movies, and Daniel Craig is not in any o - NJ.com - April 3rd, 2020
- Everything Streaming in April on Shudder - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - April 1st, 2020
- The best zombie games of all time - Digital Trends - April 1st, 2020
- SHUT IN THEATER: Escapist sci-fi movies for scary times - Comics Beat - March 31st, 2020
- Best PlayStation VR games 2020: the best PSVR games around - TechRadar UK - March 30th, 2020
- 7 best and 7 worst pandemic movies - Looper - March 30th, 2020
- Top 10 Best Rated Movies On Prime Video You Need To Watch - - Trending News Buzz - March 24th, 2020
- Movies about epidemics. What to look for in quarantine - The Saxon - March 24th, 2020
- From Sci-Fi To Western: The Best Anime In Every Major Genre - CBR - March 24th, 2020
- Rotten Tomatoes' 15 Highest Rated Zombie Movies Ever - March 21st, 2020
- 16 Best Zombie Movies of All Time - March 21st, 2020
- Best Pandemic and Virus Outbreak Movies to Stream While Youre in Quarantine - Den of Geek UK - March 21st, 2020
- Mediaites Picks For What TV and Movies to Binge on During Coronavirus Lockdown - Mediaite - March 21st, 2020
- Top 10: Pandemic Films to Get Us Through the Pandemic - AwardsCircuit.com - March 21st, 2020
- The Dog Scene From I Am Legend Is The Saddest Movie Scene Ive Ever Watched - BroBible - March 21st, 2020
- The highest-grossing horror movie remakes of all time - Looper - March 19th, 2020
- Best Shows to Watch on Hulu, Amazon, Disney+, CBS and More - Closer Weekly - March 19th, 2020
- Outbreak Is Netflixs 9th Most-Popular Overall Title in the U.S. Right Now - TheWrap - March 17th, 2020
- The best '90s movies you can watch on Netflix right now - Looper - March 17th, 2020
- Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema from Oscar-winning strategies to 007's debt to Hitchcock - The Guardian - March 15th, 2020
- Coronavirus in Hollywood: How the Outbreak Has Impacted Movies and TV - Complex - March 13th, 2020
- 'Dawn of the Dead' Movie Facts - Mental Floss - March 8th, 2020
- Why Is Pandemic Fiction So Comforting Right Now? - Vulture - March 7th, 2020
- Emma: 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Jane Austen Adaptations, According to IMDB - Screen Rant - February 20th, 2020
- The 40 Best Horror Movies on Shudder - Vulture - February 14th, 2020
- Parasite proves South Korea has been at the forefront of cinema for years - British GQ - February 11th, 2020
- The E arts and entertainment calendar for Feb. 6-13 - Lebanon Express - February 6th, 2020
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6: What to Expect - Checkersaga - February 4th, 2020
- The Best Movies of 2009 - Fort Worth Weekly - January 26th, 2020
- The 10 Best Musical Movie Moments of 2019 - /FILM - January 26th, 2020
- 10 best black and white horror movies, ranked - NewsDio - January 18th, 2020
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero