Longtime music collector and rock music listener. I've been writing articles for over three years.
Finding a beautiful blond model is certainly far from a difficult task. But try choosing the ten blond models that are the most beautiful! This will be a list that generates some measure of disagreement and really it is a matter of preference and opinion, but I hope that everyone can agree the ten models listed here are certainly contenders.
For this list, I stuck to models who are currently working. I may at some point do another article featuring the models of yesterday for those of us who remember the heyday of Cheryl Tiegs and Christie Brinkley.
With her naturally sandy blond hair and gentle blue-green eyes, Mariana Marcki is one amazingly beautiful woman. Born in Brazil, she has taken the modeling world by storm since winning Brazil's Elite Model Look contest in 1999 at the age of 14.
She has worked with designers like Marc Jacobs and Stella McCartney, posed for magazines like Elle and Cosmopolitan, and done shoots for Hot Kiss and Pomellato. I think she is an excellent choice to start off this article as she is definitely one of the modeling industry's most beautiful ladies.
Esti is an Israeli model who was born and raised in Tel Aviv. Her family includes several architects well-known throughout Israel. She began her modeling career when she was 8 years old, first appearing in ads for that most wholesome of all productsmilk. By the time she was 14, she had signed a contract with Elite Models, one of the most prestigious agencies in the modeling industry.
As she matured, her career turned more toward fashion to eventually include lingerie and swimwear. But there is more to this young lady than a pretty face and hot body... she also served as a soldier in the Israeli army. In fact, she caused a bit of controversy when she criticized Bar Rafaeli, a fellow Israeli fashion model who avoided military service due to a marriage to a family friend that ended fairly quickly.
It is not surprising that blond-haired, blue-eyed Petra Silander is from Sweden as she loos exactly like you might expect a Swedish model to look. A fairly new face in the modeling game, sexy Petra has made her mark as a model for Palmers, an Austrian company that is Europe's largest lingerie retailer. She has a quickly growing group of fans and has appeared on the cover of the French magazine Votre Beaut. Petra is definitely a face we will be seeing more of in the future!
Scroll to Continue
Jessica Perez gained a lot of attention when she won first place in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 Model Search. But even prior to that win and subsequent appearance in the Sports Illustrated 2011 Swimsuit Issue, Jessica was making an impression on the modeling world.
Born in San Jose, Costa Rica, Jessica has a natural beauty that is both captivating and exotic, appearing at once as the girl next door and at the same time as the elusive beauty that always gets away. Her career has just begun, but Jessica Perez is sure to be a top model for years to come.
With a name very few Americans could ever hope to pronounce, sexy Swiss model Xenia Tchoumitcheva is the kind of girl that makes men drool. Her Russian ancestry is likely partly responsible for this beautiful young lady's drop-dead gorgeous looks, but whatever the source, she definitely turns heads whenever she walks through a room or down a runway. Once named the "most eligible single woman in Switzerland," Xenia has also been voted Best Bikini Body, andduring the Miss Switzerland Pageant where she was first runner-upMiss Photogenic.
Xenia models for several different companies including Casino Lugano, Visilab sunglasses, and Burger King and has starred on television shows and in films. She also has worked at Merrill Lynch and is currently an intern at JP Morgan. That may seem surprising at first, but not once you learn she has a Bachelor's Degree in economics and speaks five languages. Smart, beautiful, and super sexy, Xenia Tchoumitcheva may never be a household name, but her enchanting visage will likely haunt many a man's sweetest dreams.
Born in Slovakia, beautiful Aniko Michyaova is quickly becoming an international sensation. She has worked with Basil Soda, Jean Paul Gaultier, Punto Blanco, and La Senza while appearing in magazines such as Mens Health, Maxim, and Zink. She hopes to one day walk the runway for Victoria's Secret and has admitted to an obsession with underwear, an obsession that we are very happy to have her share with us! This lovely lady will definitely go far in the modeling industry and hopefully will indeed one day achieve her dream of walking for Victoria's Secret.
Franziska Knuppe is one of modeling's most popular ladies and has worked on campaigns for Oasis, Reebok, Triumph, and Joop. She has wlaked in shows for designers such as Diane von Furstenberg, Wunderkind Couture, Escada, Thierry Mugler, Jasper Conran, Vivienne Westwood and Betty Jackson. She is a favorite of photographers and has worked with many of the best in the industry, including Michel Comte, Peter Lindbergh, and Karl Lagerfeld.
She has appeared on magazine covers such as Petra, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Marie Claire, and many others. She was originally working in business administration and intending to have a career in hotel management but was discovered in 1997 by Wolfgang Joop. The rest, as they say, is history.
Canadian Jessica Stam is one of the most successful supermodels, coming in 15th on a list of top-earning models. She was raised on a farm in Ontario along with six brothers. Quite likely she is the world's most beautiful farmer's daughter. From the time she was discovered in a Tim Horton's coffee shop, things have moved quickly for Jessica beginning with a win in the 2002 Los Angeles Model Look contest.
Jessica has appeared in ad campaigns for Victoria's Secret, Giorgio Armani, Marc Jacobs, Bulgari, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and more. She has walked the runway for designers such as Christian Lacroix, Givenchy, Chanel, Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Chlo. Without a doubt, she is one of the most beautiful models in the world. However, that is not enough for this talented lady. In recent years she has also started designing clothes as well!
Though born in Poland, Joanna Krupa moved to Illinois when she was only 4 years old. She has been named the Sexiest Swimsuit Model in the World by Maxim magazine and placed at #55 in their 2011 Hot 100. She has routinely made lists of the world's hottest women in magazines like FHM, Inside Sport, Stuff, and more.
She has modeled for some of the world's top lingerie companies including Frederick's of Hollywood and has posed twice for Playboy. She has also worked with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and appeared nude in a controversial ad that featured her as an angel holding a cross that covered up her naughty bits. Not sure what could be controversial about that...
At 5' 10" tall and measurements of 32-24-34, gorgeous blue-eyed blonde Latvian Ginta Lapina is quite possible many a man's dream woman. As svelte as she is attractive, Ginta has only been modeling since being discovered on her hometown streets in Riga, Latvia in 2005. Her career has bloomed steadily since with her runway show debut being at the Spring 2008 New York Fashion Week.
Ginta has appeared on the runway since that time for designers such as Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire, and Harper's Bazaar as well as advertisements for companies such as NARS Cosmetics, DKNY, Derek Lam, and many more. And yet it would seem that we still have yet to get enough of her. I am sure you will agree it will be a long time before we ever do.
hash tag on September 03, 2020:
knuppe is butiful
Joshua Boih - Addo on July 27, 2020:
Andy on September 23, 2018:
The most beautiful Women Ever is Genevieve Morton
NaiahNikole on May 13, 2014:
Some one needs to start a brunette post and vote on brunette models. I think us brunettes are so much hotter.
poetryman6969 on December 23, 2013:
Gabriel on October 23, 2013:
wow. shame on you for not putting on the most beautiful model: Candice Swanepoel and Search her up.
iguidenetwork from Austin, TX on May 22, 2013:
Wow! What a feast of pics of beautiful blondes! Russians definitely have the most blonde beauties. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
See the article here:
Top Ten Most Beautiful Blond Models - ReelRundown
- Top Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com - January 25th, 2023
- Top Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster - January 17th, 2023
- Top - Wikipedia - January 17th, 2023
- top - Wiktionary - January 17th, 2023
- Top best and worst, top in uk, top in US, top in the world - KnowInsiders - January 17th, 2023
- [Top 15] 7 Days to Die Best Seeds (Alpha 19) | GAMERS DECIDE - November 19th, 2022
- [Top 10] 7 Days To Die Best Base Designs | GAMERS DECIDE - October 19th, 2022
- 'Terrifier 2' has people passing out and it's playing in NJ - New Jersey 101.5 FM - October 19th, 2022
- 10 Best Horror Films of the 1970s - High on Films - October 19th, 2022
- Look at the detail! Pics from The Amazing Pumpkin Carve 2022 in Titusville, NJ - New Jersey 101.5 FM - October 19th, 2022
- You Won't Find "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on TV This Year: Here's How to Watch - wcrz.com - October 19th, 2022
- 10 'Scooby-Doo!' Episodes and Movies That Are Perfect for Halloween! - Bloody Disgusting - October 11th, 2022
- Box Set Review: The Incredibly Strange Films of Ray Dennis Steckler (1962 - 1986) - HorrorFuel.com: Reviews, Ratings and Where to Watch the Best... - October 11th, 2022
- 35 Best Entrance Themes In Wrestling History Ranked - Wrestling Inc. - October 11th, 2022
- South Korean Movies That Have Left Global Audience Asking For More - Outlook India - September 16th, 2022
- Rob Zombie - IMDb - August 31st, 2022
- Sci-Fi Movies That Made The Cast Do Gross Things - /Film - August 31st, 2022
- The Keymaster And The Gatekeeper 105.7 The Point - 105.7 The Point - August 31st, 2022
- Carter and the best Asian martial arts movies on the Internet right now - Entertainment News , Firstpost - Firstpost - August 22nd, 2022
- [Top 25] Best Zombie Games for PC | GAMERS DECIDE - August 14th, 2022
- [Top 5] Minecraft Zombie Apocalypse Mods That Are Awesome - August 14th, 2022
- New Netflix Zombie Movie Debuts on Top 10 List - Horror - August 14th, 2022
- Ten Different Ways to Start a Zombie Apocalypse Story or Novel - August 14th, 2022
- 'The Gray Man' Has Massive Debut on Netflix - ScreenCrush - July 28th, 2022
- 50 Most Memorable Danny Glover Movies Ranked Worst To Best - Looper - June 14th, 2022
- 5 best movies and shows on Prime Video this weekend: The Boys - Amazon Adviser - June 5th, 2022
- Poll: What's the Best Korn Album? - Vote Now - Loudwire - June 5th, 2022
- Stories of the subcontinent: Films from India, Pakistan, Nepal illuminate 75th anniversary line-up of Cannes Film Festival - The Financial Express - May 17th, 2022
- Selling Sunset's Christine Quinn Has Officially Exited The Oppenheim Group, But Is That A Good Thing? - msnNOW - May 4th, 2022
- Ten Movies That Were Saved by Their Ending - 25YearsLaterSite.com - April 8th, 2022
- Top 10 movies from 2021 that take your breath away! - Financial World - April 8th, 2022
- 15 Years Ago: The Failure of 'Grindhouse' Heralds a New Era - Ultimate Classic Rock - April 8th, 2022
- Lzzy Hale + Katie Daryl Return for New Seasons of AXS' 'A Year in Music' + 'Top Ten Revealed' - Loudwire - April 8th, 2022
- Crack At it Again - Brewster Suspect Arrested in Danbury, Again - i95rock.com - April 8th, 2022
- Top 5 Zombie Base Building Games (Build, Defend, Survive ... - March 27th, 2022
- Top 10 Reasons the Zombie Apocalypse Could Really Happen ... - March 27th, 2022
- HORROR TEN SPOT: Top 10 Asses - March 27th, 2022
- 60 Best Zombie Movies of All Time | Stacker - March 27th, 2022
- All time best end-of-the-world movies to watch in 2022 - Digital Boom - January 23rd, 2022
- 2022s big TV and movie anniversaries - Polygon - January 9th, 2022
- The George Romero-Helmed Stephen King Adaptation We'll Never Get To See - /Film - December 14th, 2021
- The 15 Best Sci-Fi Movies Of 2021 Ranked - /Film - December 14th, 2021
- Google Has Revealed All the Movies and TV Shows We've Been Searching for in 2021 - Concrete Playground - December 14th, 2021
- How Shaun of the Dead Got a Boost From Hollywood and Comic-Con Geeks - Gizmodo - November 29th, 2021
- A Kickass Zombie Movie Is Back From The Dead To Terrorize Netflix - We Got This Covered - November 13th, 2021
- Fans Go Wild As Shang-Chi Arrives On Disney Plus - We Got This Covered - November 13th, 2021
- Day of the Dead interview with star Christopher Russell - 1428 Elm - October 20th, 2021
- Best Zombie Movies Streaming on Hulu, HBO Max, and Amazon Prime - IndieWire - September 5th, 2021
- James Gunn and Craig Mazin made The Boys six years before the comic - The Digital Fix - August 10th, 2021
- Michigan Congressmen and Women Can Work Together, Some Times - wbckfm.com - wbckfm.com - July 11th, 2021
- Netflix's 'Resident Evil' Anime Shows Off Exactly Why People Love the Franchise - Thrillist - July 11th, 2021
- The best TV series to watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Now, BritBox and more this July 2021 - iNews - July 11th, 2021
- No Hands Clapping - by Jonah Goldberg - The Remnant - The Dispatch - July 11th, 2021
- 50 Best Zombie Movies of the 21st Century - Cultured Vultures - July 1st, 2021
- Fewer in NJ getting COVID, and most are unvaccinated, Murphy says - New Jersey 101.5 FM - July 1st, 2021
- In Between The Poop And The Pope 105.7 The Point - 105.7 The Point - July 1st, 2021
- How many Halloween movies are there ? The complete Michael Myers timeline to watch before Halloween Kills arrived - Sportskeeda - July 1st, 2021
- Lucifer And Army Of The Dead Top Nielsens As Cruella Debuts On Disney+ - Forbes - July 1st, 2021
- What to watch on Netflix Top 10: Most popular shows May 28 - Tom's Guide - June 1st, 2021
- Box Office is Back Thanks to A Quiet Place Part II and World War Z - Film School Rejects - June 1st, 2021
- Army of the Dead Is One of Netflix's Biggest Hits with 72 Million Account Views and Counting - MovieWeb - June 1st, 2021
- New from Netflix in June: series, films and documentaries Explica .co - Explica - June 1st, 2021
- 10 greatest movie trilogies of all time - The Independent - May 21st, 2021
- Army Of The Dead (2021) - Rotten Tomatoes - May 21st, 2021
- The 10 Best Alien Invasion Movies - Cinelinx - May 8th, 2021
- 40 Years Ago: 'Friday the 13th Part 2' Makes Jason a Killer - Ultimate Classic Rock - May 8th, 2021
- Underappreciated Gems The Top 10 Most Underrated Movies of the Past 5 Years - Hollywood Insider - April 23rd, 2021
- If Browns Take a Wide Receiver in Round 1... - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Former Bengals Great Gives His Thoughts on Penei Sewell and Ja'Marr Chase Debate - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Ozzie Albies and Dansby Swanson are showing us why early-season stats can be meaningless - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Cubs place OF Joc Pederson on 10-day injured list - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- 3 Browns Players Who Could Be Impacted By Draft Picks - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Eagles could move up in first round of NFL Draft? - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Steve Kerr weighs in on Kelly Oubre Jr. coming off the bench - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Chargers Top 15 Players They Could Take at 13 - Yardbarker - April 23rd, 2021
- Q2 Montana this Morning top stories with Victoria Hill 4-5-21 - Yahoo News - April 5th, 2021
- Every Alice Cooper album, ranked from worst to best - Louder - March 9th, 2021
- Ranking the Live-Action Members of Superman's Supporting Cast - tor.com - March 9th, 2021
- 3 Asian Actors Making Their Hollywood Debut This Year, Thanks To Marvel - Tatler Malaysia - March 9th, 2021
- 20 Best Movies About Viruses and Pandemics - Parade - February 16th, 2021
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero