People have always had a fascination with vampires. And Hollywood studios have capitalized on this fascination by producing many hit TV shows and movies based on the undead creatures.
The online gambling world has picked up on the same trend and produced plenty of hit vampire slots as well. But which of these games are the best of the best?
Below, you can read about nine of the best vampire-themed slots. These games stand out thanks to their graphics, features, and or/original takes on the vampire genre.
Released in 2013, Blood Suckers is still the top vampire-themed slot today. It offers the perfect mixture of timeless graphics, interesting characters, and features. This five-reel, 25-payline game also boasts an impressive 98% RTP figure.
The main symbols consist of different vampires, including a count (purple cloak), mystic (red hat), winged vampire, and green vampire.
A bloody hammer and stake act as the bonus symbol. If you land three hammer and stake symbols on the reels, you trigger the vampire-slaying bonus round. Youll then enter a chamber full of coffins, where you slay as many of these deadly creatures as possible.
You keep earning prizes so long as there are more vampires to kill. This bonus stops when you uncover an empty coffin.
Blood Suckers offers another bonus in free spins. Youll unlock 10 free games when landing three vampire brides anywhere on the reels.
In 2017, NetEnt released a sequel that focuses on a vampire hunter. Blood Suckers II hasnt gotten quite the buzz as the original, but its still worthwhile if you enjoy the original.
Any Twilight fans will appreciate Immortal Romance. This 2011 release tells the tale of two vampires who fall in love with humans.
As a five-reel slot, Immortal Romance was one of the first games to use the 243-ways setup. It was also perhaps the first online slot to introduce different options for the bonus round.
In this case, you pick one of the four main characters to receive 15 to 25 free spins, along with a unique modifier. Assuming you choose a character with fewer spins, then youll get a stronger modifier.
Microgaming has experienced so much success with Immortal Romance that they decided to release a remastered version in 2020. The remastered game offers a larger maximum bet ($30), enhanced graphics and sound, and better optimization for smartphones.
Released by Amaya (now The Stars Group) in 2017, Vampires vs. Werewolves never got its due among the online gambling populace. Nevertheless, its still one of the best vampire slots ever made.
It has an Underworld vibe to it thanks to the inclusion of werewolves. Visually, this five-reel, 20-payline slot feels like a cross between a black-and-white film and Frank Miller comic. It takes you on a chilling jaunt into the middle of nowhere, where a spooky castle sits.
Besides a terrifying atmosphere, this game offers the most-detailed bonus of any slot covered here. The bonus round sees you roll dice to move across a gameboard.
The objective is to reach the vampires castle without landing on any traps. The traps depend upon the character you select to play the bonus with.
Wild Blood 2 is like the vampire version of the show Charmed. Instead of dealing with witches, though, it focuses on three young vampire sisters who are roaming the woods.
Developed by Playn GO, this six-reel slot improves upon the original Wild Blood in many respects. It offers more ways to win (4,096 vs. 15), superior graphics, more features, and bigger win potential. Regarding the latter, Wild Blood 2 can deliver up to a respectable 5,000x your stake.
Of course, youd expect Wild Blood 2 to be a better game considering that it was released in 2019 versus 2013 for Wild Blood. It truly modernizes the series and presents the symbols and wooded background in higher detail.
As for the features, you can look forward to Vampire Bat Respins with stacked wilds and Bloodlust Free Spins. The latter deliver 10, 15, 20, or 25 free spins, depending upon how many triggering scatters are involved.
Similar to Immortal Romance, Bloodlust Free spins also let you choose one of the sisters/characters to determine your modifier.
Developed by Betsoft, Blood Eternal takes you inside of a dark vampires castle, where a pair of humans tries to avoid becoming snacks. They dont fare too well, though, considering that they trigger respins when attacked.
If a vampire and human land side by side, the former moves over and takes a bite out of the human. Together, they form a wild symbol and trigger the respins. The blood emitting from the persons neck also causes nearby symbols to become wild.
This six-reel, 30-payline slot delivers special payouts called bat wins as well. 1x bats and 2x bats comprise these payouts.
The 2x bat serves as two symbols in its respective position. Complete a full payline with 2x bats and youll win 20,000x your line stake.
Featuring five reels and 40 paylines, Universal Monsters: Dracula offers some impressive animations. Dracula, who sits on the left side, will yell out with fury or turn into a swarm of bats. If youre looking for a movie-quality slot, this is it.
This NetEnt-produced game offers multiple features, including mystery symbols, free spins, and stacked wilds. Mystery symbols happen randomly when Dracula turns into the aforementioned bat swarm.
Anywhere from four to 12 bats will land on the reels and change into the same symbol. This effect greatly boosts your chances of forming big wins.
If you land a stacked Dracula symbol in reel 2 and a stacked woman in reel 4, youll trigger 10 free games. During this bonus, four to 20 bats land on the grid for every free spin.
Count Spectacular provides a bit of comic relief from the dark and moody slots covered so far. Created by RealTime Gaming, it offers a fun cartoon take on vampire legends.
Everything from the wolves to the bats feature a wacky, cartoonish look. Of course, this five-reel, 25-payline game has more to offer than just an entertaining theme.
The count serves as an expanding wild symbol and also delivers the highest regular win at 10,000x your line stake. He lets out a thundering laugh when expanding to fill a reel.
You can play for two progressive jackpots in this game, including a Major and Minor prize. The Major Jackpot, which can be won randomly, is worth almost $5,000 at the time of this writing.
Most of these slots focus on male vampires. Blood Queen, however, takes a different approach with its female lead.
Produced by Iron Dog, this five-reel, 30-payline slot takes place at the misty gates of an unknown location. The symbols and foggy background both offer great graphics, despite this game being fairly old.
The Blood Queen features revolve around different types of wild symbols. The blood potion causes both an expanding and walking wild, which moves to the left after each spin until exiting the reels.
Van Hells Holy Water, meanwhile, causes spreading wilds. It turns four regular symbols into wilds before vanishing from the grid.
Set in the dim hall of a vampires castle, this five-reel, 30-payline slot goes heavy on the atmosphere. It makes you feel like youve stepped into a centuries old European castle.
Symbols revolve around different items that could kill or ward off a bloodsucker, including a crossbow, cross, dagger, garlic, and hammer and stake. An ancient book of vampire-killing secrets acts as the wild symbol.
Developed by GamesOS, Vampire Slayers features two different versions of free spins. The first, which is triggered with 3+ hunter bags, offers five to 10 free spins.
The second bonus is more unique and takes you into a den of coffins. Here, you select three out of five coffins and slay vampires to earn prizes. Youll find this bonus similar to the one thats available in Blood Suckers.
Everything from the graphics to features are great in this game. Our biggest problem with it, though, is that no free mode is available. Almost every online slot allows you to play for free before betting real money, but not this one.
If youve always found the vampire subject fascinating, then you wont be disappointed by how many quality vampire slots are available.
The nine games covered here all stand out in different respects. Vampires vs. Werewolves, for example, offers a totally unique bonus round.
Blood Suckers combines high RTP, a fun bonus, and interesting characters for a great experience. Immortal Romance is notable for its storyline and various bonus options.
You can probably find something to like about every game discussed in this post. With that said, I highly recommend that you check some of these slots out.
- "What We Do in the Shadows" revels in the fecklessness of vampires who fail upward - Salon - September 5th, 2021
- Tony Lindsay Returns to Speculative Fiction With 'Melody Knight a Vampire's Tale' - PRNewswire - September 5th, 2021
- When Will Vampire Diaries Co-Creator Julie Plec Acknowledge the Horrible Treatment of Bonnie Bennett? - The Mary Sue - September 5th, 2021
- LA By Night, the best damn vampire show around, is returning for its final season - The Next Web - September 5th, 2021
- Psychology of friendship: the rise of the social vampire - Stylist Magazine - September 5th, 2021
- Sharkmob Explains Where 'Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt' Fits in the Series Canon - Newsweek - September 5th, 2021
- 'The Revenant', 'Interview With a Vampire', 'The Patriot', and More Get Many of Their Props From the Same Place - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 5th, 2021
- Blade Reboot Director Explains How The Vampire Hunter Is Being Handled For The MCU - CinemaBlend - September 5th, 2021
- Meet The Ferat Vampire, A Modern Interpretation Of A Classic By Skoda - CarScoops - September 5th, 2021
- Bonnie Tyler hit "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is about vampires - Boing Boing - September 5th, 2021
- Fantasia 2021: Fear Is a Blessing in Spanish Vampire Fantasy 'All the Moons' - PopMatters - September 5th, 2021
- 'What We Do in the Shadows' Season 3: What Joining the Vampire Council Means for the Roommates - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 5th, 2021
- From 'Interviews With Some Vampires' to 'Wellington Paranormal' - The Evolution of 'What We Do in the Shadows' - Bloody Disgusting - September 5th, 2021
- [Review] Glenn Danzig's 'Death Rider in the House of Vampires' Has All the Charm...and Flaws of 'Verotika' - Bloody Disgusting - September 5th, 2021
- Dracula fans furious after being told they cant see the vampires grave at North Yorks church... - The US Sun - August 24th, 2021
- Interview With the Vampires: Inside the Making of What We Do in the Shadows Season 3 - Rolling Stone - August 24th, 2021
- What We Do in the Shadows Season 3 Prepares For Colin Robinson's 100th Birthday - Den of Geek - August 24th, 2021
- Edge Evokes the Shadow of The Blood and the Vampire on SmackDown - Last Word on Baseball - August 24th, 2021
- Film Review: ALL THE MOONS: The Best Vampire Film in Years [Fantasia 2021] - FilmBook - August 24th, 2021
- New "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" YA books will focus on Willow's kid being Chosen - Boing Boing - August 24th, 2021
- Why Stephanie Meyers Specifically Wrote That All Vampires In 'Twilight' Must Be White - YourTango - August 24th, 2021
- 'Interview With the Vampire' Is Coming to a Small Screen Near You - Esquire - July 26th, 2021
- Blood Red Sky Pits a Vampire Against Hijackers and Almost Lives Up to That Killer Concept - Gizmodo - July 26th, 2021
- Interview With the Vampire AMC Series Taps Mad Men, Game of Thrones Alum Alan Taylor to Direct (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety - July 26th, 2021
- 'What We Do in the Shadows' Season 3 Teaser Peddles a Nice Bone, an Evil Bucket, and More - /FILM - July 26th, 2021
- 6 Vampire Movies Are Dominating Netflix This Weekend - We Got This Covered - July 26th, 2021
- Alan Taylor to direct Interview with the Vampire - Flickering Myth - July 26th, 2021
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer quiz: Get full marks and you're the chosen one - The Tab - July 26th, 2021
- Rules Vampires Have To Follow In Every Twilight Movie - Looper - July 26th, 2021
- Vampire Slayers Unite: Kate Beckinsale Wanted to Mash Together the Worlds of 'Blade' and 'Underworld' - Bloody Disgusting - July 26th, 2021
- The Most Brutal Deaths In Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Looper - July 26th, 2021
- No money to bury child victims of 'Vampire Killer' - The Star, Kenya - July 26th, 2021
- Nicki Swift The Real Reason David Boreanaz Left Buffy The Vampire Slayer 19 hours ago - Nicki Swift - July 26th, 2021
- The Untold Truth Of Interview With The Vampire - Looper - July 11th, 2021
- Is Cofidis a team of vampires? - CyclingTips - July 11th, 2021
- For female vampire bats, an equal chance to rule the roost - The Ohio State University News - July 11th, 2021
- Fairer sex: Colonies of female-only vampire bats live in equal societies - The Independent - July 11th, 2021
- What Happened To The Cast Of Buffy The Vampire Slayer? - Looper - July 11th, 2021
- New track by Vampire Weekends Ezra Koenig features in I Think You Should Leave - NME - July 11th, 2021
- 10 Best Im Dead And I Know It Moments In Vampire Horror Movies - WhatCulture - July 11th, 2021
- Dave Bautista is Allegedly Looking to Do a Vampire Movie - TVOvermind - July 11th, 2021
- 'Near Dark' Is A Uniquely American Masterpiece Of An Unheralded Cinematic Subgenre: The Vampire Neo-Western - Decider - July 11th, 2021
- Let the Right One In TV Series Will Include Multiple Vampires - ComicBook.com - July 11th, 2021
- The skeleton of a 'vampire' discovered has revealed its secrets - Gentside - July 11th, 2021
- Microsoft announces Redfall, a vampire shooter from the team behind Dishonored - The Verge - June 14th, 2021
- Vampire: The Masquerade coming to Roll20 with new 5th edition module - Polygon - June 14th, 2021
- Some Thoughts On Vampire The Masquerade: Winter's Teeth #6 - Bleeding Cool News - June 14th, 2021
- Ex-Vampire Weekend Rostam talks oppression, mushrooms, Bruce - Los Angeles Times - June 14th, 2021
- AMC's Interview with the Vampire Series Is Making Some Big Changes from the Book - TVweb - June 14th, 2021
- Interview with the Vampire: Louis will be played by a black actor in the new adaptation of the novel Explica .co - Explica - June 14th, 2021
- Revisiting the Disappointingly Brief History of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Video Game Adaptations - Bloody Disgusting - June 14th, 2021
- Interview with the Vampire TV Series Reveals a Big Twist to Anne Rice's Novel - MovieWeb - June 14th, 2021
- Scarlett Moffatt insists vampires walk among us and is convinced Richard Madeley could be one of them... - The Sun - June 14th, 2021
- Arkanes New Fantasy IP is Reportedly Called Omen; Vampire-Related and Coming Next Year Rumour - GamingBolt - May 21st, 2021
- Jakobs Wife is an amazing vampire marriage therapy mash-up you can stream at home right now - San Antonio Current - May 8th, 2021
- Van Helsing's final season wants vampires to 'pay the price' in deadly teaser for Episode 5 - SYFY WIRE - May 8th, 2021
- V Rising is a vampire action-adventure game where you get your own castle - Destructoid - May 8th, 2021
- Resident Evil Village is more schlocky B-movie than Tall Vampire Lady thirst trap - British GQ - May 8th, 2021
- Candice King Wants to Reprise The Vampire Diaries Role on Legacies - TV Fanatic - May 8th, 2021
- 'The Vampire Diaries': Fans Love to Visit the Real-Life Mystic Grill Inspired By the Hit Show - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - May 8th, 2021
- So, I Just Watched "Twilight" For The First Time, And I Have 21 Very Important Questions - BuzzFeed - May 8th, 2021
- Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley Say They Fought At the End of "The Vampire Diaries" - Seventeen.com - May 8th, 2021
- Everything to know about PRP therapy, the Vampire Facial for your eyes - image.ie - May 8th, 2021
- This Week in Anime - Is Mars Red Too High Brow? - Anime News Network - May 8th, 2021
- Vampire facials spa owner linked to HIV cases faces 24 charges - WJW FOX 8 News Cleveland - April 23rd, 2021
- The Boys From County Hell Puts Its Own Bite on the Vampire Genre - Gizmodo - April 23rd, 2021
- Boys from County Hell Review: Irish Vampires and a Plucky Horror Comedy - IndieWire - April 23rd, 2021
- Boys From County Hell Review: Irish Vampire-Comedy Tries to Reinvent the Myth - ComicBook.com - April 23rd, 2021
- How Vampire Weekend guided me into fatherhood - The Guardian - April 23rd, 2021
- Boys from County Hell is an Irish vampire plague based in roots and friendship rot - Kansas City Pitch - April 23rd, 2021
- Are Resident Evil Villages Vampires and Werewolves the Future of the Franchise? - Den of Geek - April 23rd, 2021
- The spookiest places to visit in Scotland from haunted castles to vampire infested graveyards - Daily Record - April 23rd, 2021
- Did It Happen On The Vampire Diaries Or The Originals? New - WhatCulture - April 23rd, 2021
- 'Jakob's Wife' Takes On Marital and Patriarchal Standards With A Vampire Premise About A Woman's Awakening From the Mundane - Substream Magazine - April 23rd, 2021
- Why Are We Attracted to Vampires? Berkeley High Jacket - berkeleyhighjacket.com - April 5th, 2021
- Review: Hunted by Sarah Biglow and Molly Zenk - The Nerd Daily - April 5th, 2021
- Continuous Vampire Attack: The AMM Wars Are Getting Interesting With Integral - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - April 5th, 2021
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Hardest Cordelia Quiz On The Internet! - WhatCulture - April 5th, 2021
- Hawk and Rev: Vampire Slayers Watch Party Will Slay You! - Film Threat - April 5th, 2021
- What We Do in the Shadows Season 3 Details Teased at PaleyFest /Film - /FILM - April 5th, 2021
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero