Jerry Juan Oden Jr. made an initial appearance on a ongoing criminal conduct charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 11. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only.
Jamie Ranae Connett made an initial appearance on a ongoing criminal conduct charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 11. Bond is set at $25,000 cash only.
Chad Alan Hatch made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. Hatch waived legal counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18. Hatch is released on his promise to appear.
Andre Lamont Williams made an initial appearance on a driving under suspension charge. A rocket docket pre-trial conference is scheduled at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 29 in Magistrate Court. Williams is released on his promise to appear.
Andreas Jose Ibanez made an initial appearance on a criminal mischief-third degree charge and a harassment-third degree charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18. Ibanez is released on his promise to appear. A no-contact order has been issued for the protected party.
Russell Junior Gentry made an initial appearance on two counts of a violation of a no-contact order/contempt of court charge. Jennifer Bonzer is appointed as counsel. The contempt hearing is set at 11 a.m. on Aug. 15. Bond will remain as previously set.
Eric Seymour made an initial appearance on a probation violation charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The probation revocation hearing is set at 2 p.m. on Sept. 6. Bond will continue as posted until the conclusion of this case.
Armando Lopez made an initial appearance on a theft-third degree charge. The public defenders office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on Aug. 18.
Christopher Lee Wanatee made an initial appearance on a operation without an interlock device charge and a no valid drivers license charge. Wanatee pleaded guilty to both charges. On the interlock device charge the fine is $65 with a $22.75 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $147.75. The fine on the drivers license charge is $200 with a $70 surcharge and $60 in court costs for a total of $330. All payments are due within 30 days.
Adam David and Jennifer L. Gross to Samuel Ray and Shanna Lei Goos, 312 Sunset Lane
Steven R. Ames to Rigoberto Alcala Sr., 206 and 206 1/2 S. Third Ave., 205 W. Nevada St., and 311 S. Second St.
The City of Marshalltown to Guadalupe Juarez, 710 Wood St.
Christine A. and Donald W. Weitzell to Jacob W. Weitzell, 105 W. Webster St.
The Estate of Michael F. Moehrl to IPE1031 REV246 LLC, 2645 290th St.
Damon C. and Tamara J. Meadows to Pamela R. Steffa, 901 Stegman Blvd.
Kay L. Eker Finders, Andria Eker, Kay L. Eker, Paul L. Eker Jr., Gordon W. Finders to Heather Denato, 409 Hughes St.
James William Hayes Trust, Sandra Lee Starkey Trustee to Catherine Gooding, 208 S. Seventh St.
Karen M. and Kenneth Roy Davis to Kenneth R. Davis, 1359 Binford Ave.
Cherray T. and Christopher L. Kenner to Sally Miller, 506 Carson Drive
Susan M. Turbiville Trust, Susan M. Turbiville Trustee to Megan E. and Ross A. Turbiville, 1730 Country Club Place
Evelyn L. and Jeffrey M. Hackett to Tarah A. Andrews, 1710 S. Third St.
Danon L. and Sheri L. Hart to Terry V. Wegman, 507 Nicholas Drive
David and Linda Billman to Larry J. and Mindy S. Kunkel, 1508 S. Fifth St.
Deanna R. and Lee A. Krukow to Brooke and Dustin Hickman, 516 N. Second St.
Jennifer Rayburn and Steven C. Slifer to Steven C. Slifer, 3305 270th St.
Heriberto and Silvia Rodriguez to Isabel Lopez Ramirez, 9 W. Grant St.
The Estate of Harlan Michael Forkner Jr. to Sergio Ramirez Rios, 504 N. Third Ave.
Megan R. Hughes, Megan R. and Patrick Thiessen to Silas Montepeque, 1606 W. Church St.
A. Craig and Denise Klocke to A. Craig Klocke Trust, A. Craig Klocke Trustee, 403 Melody Lane
A. Craig and Denise Klocke to Denise Klocke Trust, Denise Klocke Trustee, 403 Melody Lane
Glenn E. and Rebecca E. DauSchmidt to Ana Lilia Vazques Rangel, 10 1/2 E. Grant St.
Cheryl A. and Donald R. Stanley to Sally Robertson, 412 W. South St.
Madelyn M. and Stephen R. Irvine to Historical Society of Marshall County Iowa, 503 W. Main St.
Mary B. and Richard C. Kratoska to Nicholas P. Crosby, 706 Ratcliffe Drive
Sheriff of Marshall County, Carla and Eric John Neuer and Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC to Citimortgage Inc., 408 and 412 N. Eighth St.
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development to Salud Rodriguez Gutierrez, 1501 W. State St.
Iowa Department of Transportation and State of Iowa to Marshall County Iowa, 2504 Sand Road
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation to Tasia Hulin, 2313 265th St.
Carroll Frederick Menter to Dennis F. and Marilyn A. Polley, 912 S. Second Ave.
Callie and Michael D. Street to Cathy Acevedo, Johnny G. Merida Velasquez, 204 W. Marshall St.
Choices Inc. to Primary Health Care Inc. 704 May St.
CP Properties, Gottula Properties LC, LARCC Realty Inc. and Larry Gottula Properties Inc. to IPE1031 REV247, 101 Iowa Ave. West
Lorna J. and Raymond A. Gould to Catherine L. Gooding, 1316 W. Linn St.
The Estate of Betty P. Bramwell to Carol M. Guetschow, 814 Patterson Lane
James D. Heddens Sr., Joan V. Heddens, James D. Heddens Trust, James D. Heddens Trustee to J. David Heddens, 312 N. Fifth St.
Marshalltown Police Department
On Friday, a citizen reported criminal mischief resulting in damage estimated between $500 and $1,000 in the 700 block of North Fifth Avenue.
On Thursday, Crystal Deanne Pinney was cited for speeding.
On Thursday, Desiree Leah Carmer was cited for fraudulent use of registration.
On Thursday, Crystal Deanne Pinney was arrested for failure to file SR-22 and driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
On Thursday, Desiree Leah Carmer was arrested for driving under suspension.
On Thursday, Andre Williams was arrested for driving while license is denied, cancelled, revoked or suspended.
On Thursday, Eduardo Martinez was arrested on a warrant.
On Thursday, a minivan driven by Seth James Gummert, of Marshalltown, was stopped for a train on South 12th Avenue when the driver decided to back up and turn around backing into a car driven by Daniela Yobana Alvarado Herrera, of Marshalltown, which was directly behind him. No injuries were reported. Gummert was cited for unsafe backing. Damage to the Gummert minivan was estimated at $300 while the Alvarado Herrera car received an estimated $1,900 in damage.
On Wednesday, a car driven by Zachariah James Devine, of Marshalltown, was eastbound on Lincoln Way when it collided with the rear of a car driven by Randy Mark Swarts, of Marshalltown, which had slowed to turn onto Orchard Drive. No injuries were reported. Devine was cited for failure to maintain control. Damage to the Devine car was estimated at $8,000 while the Swarts car received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
Marshall County Sheriff
On Thursday, Morgan Kedsem Lipai was arrested for driving while barred-habitual offender.
On Thursday, Jerry Juan Oden Jr. was arrested on a warrant.
On Sunday, a pickup driven by Ricky Clinton Crawford, of State Center, was westbound on 265th Street in the crossover intersecting with Highway 330 when it attempted to cross the Highway 330 traffic and collided with the rear of a vehicle driven by Javier Alexis Carreras Cautino, of Marshalltown, which was southbound on Highway 330. A juvenile in the Carreras Cautino vehicle was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown. Crawford was cited for failure to yield the right of way. Damage to the Crawford pickup was estimated at $7,500 while the Carreras Cautino vehicle received an estimated $5,000 in damage.
On Wednesday, a motorcycle driven by Lynn Earl Coltrain, of Albion, was westbound on Highway 330/160th Street when the roadway was not level due to resurfacing and rain was coming down when the motorcycle began to hydroplane resulting in it going out of control, going over on its left side and sliding until it entered the north ditch. Coltrain was transported to UnityPoint Health-Marshalltown by a family member. Damage to the Coltrain motorcycle was estimated at $3,500.
On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by Tina Marie Hernandez, of Clemons, was westbound on 190th Street near Hopkins Avenue when it struck a deer that entered the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the Hernandez vehicle was estimated at $3,600.
Marshall County CourthouseCourtThursday Jamie Ranae Connett made an initial appearance on a possession ...
Marshall County CourthouseCourtWednesday Jinub Dak Reath made an initial appearance on two counts of ...
Marshall County CourthouseCourtTuesday Matthew John Kippe made an initial appearance on a theft-third ...
Marshall County CourthouseCourtMonday Joel Douglas Teska made an initial appearance on a child ...
Marshall County CourthouseCourtFriday Patrick Allen Chamberlin made an initial appearance first set: on ...
Collision leads to reckless driving chargeA collision between two vehicles at the intersection of Center Street ...
- Review: 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time' soars with visual magic at Manoa Valley Theatre - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - January 26th, 2020
- IN THE DOCK: A weekly round-up of people convicted at Slough Magistrates' Court - Windsor Observer - January 26th, 2020
- Back For More / North junior seeks to build on last year's conference title - The Republic - January 24th, 2020
- Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMIND: Who is the voice actor for Xehanort? Hollywood star shocks fans! - HITC - Football, Gaming, Movies, TV, Music - January 24th, 2020
- Obituary: Kenny Lynch, singer and actor remembered as a member of Britains Rat Pack - The Scotsman - January 24th, 2020
- Photo Flash: First Look at the UK Tour of THE CAT AND THE CANARY - Broadway World - January 24th, 2020
- Acting group that started in prison hits Greenwich Village - WPIX 11 New York - January 23rd, 2020
- Defendants arraigned in Taylor County Circuit Court Thursday - Mountain Statesman - January 23rd, 2020
- Frederick County grand jury indicts 46 - The Winchester Star - January 23rd, 2020
- 20 Movies To Watch If You Like Harry Potter | TheThings - TheThings - January 23rd, 2020
- James Bond movies ranked in order from best to worst - NEWS.com.au - January 23rd, 2020
- Bong Joon-Ho To Receive Director Of The Year Award At Santa Barbara Film Fest - International Business Times - January 23rd, 2020
- Ian McKellens unearthed Lord of the Rings set diaries are pure gold - Polygon - January 21st, 2020
- Ten controversial judgments that cost Leeds United this season - Tech Ballad - January 21st, 2020
- Every James Bond Movie Title Meaning Explained | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - January 18th, 2020
- Good Morning Britain hosts red-faced as wrong photo of guest Britt Ekland airs - Extra.ie - January 18th, 2020
- Will there be a Dracula season 2? - RadioTimes - January 18th, 2020
- Sussexes Summit: 90 Minutes Which Saved The Royal Family? - Forces Network - January 16th, 2020
- Grand Jury convened on Monday - Mountain Statesman - January 16th, 2020
- Grand jurors in Taylor, Upshur WV counties hand up indictments - WV News - January 16th, 2020
- What I'm watching: a great film about the First World War - Reminder Publications - January 16th, 2020
- The Leading Non-Fungible Token Event February 20, Times Square NYC - NewsAffinity - January 16th, 2020
- Sir Ian McKellens Lord of the Rings blog is the only good thing left - The Spinoff - January 16th, 2020
- Australian brush fires: Climate change makes fire weather the norm - themediatimes - January 16th, 2020
- Lee Childs Jack Reacher series heading to Amazon - CANOE - January 16th, 2020
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: 10 Hero Skins We Need | TheGamer - TheGamer - January 13th, 2020
- 20 years later, Ian McKellen's Lord Of The Rings filming blog is still charming as a hobbit's home - The A.V. Club - January 13th, 2020
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord deserter arrested in Oregon - Stars and Stripes - January 11th, 2020
- Netflixs much-debated Dracula is latest in long TV bloodline - cleveland.com - January 11th, 2020
- JAIL ACTIVITY: Jan. 10, 2020 | News - Evening News and Tribune - January 10th, 2020
- Night School Comedy Pilot Based On Movie Ordered By NBC From Christopher Moynihan, Kevin Hart, Will Packer & Malcom D. Lee - Deadline - January 10th, 2020
- Dracula on BBC/Netflix: What Sucked And What Didn't - 25YearsLaterSite.com - January 10th, 2020
- Former Bond Girl Doesn't Think A Female Should Portray 007 - TheRichest - January 10th, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan facing criticism in Britain over plan to step back from Royal duties - The Globe and Mail - January 10th, 2020
- Ally Ross: Dracula drained the lifeblood out of viewers pushing BBCs woke agenda - The Scottish Sun - January 10th, 2020
- BBC/Netlix Dracula Is A Tribute To The British Hammer Horror Films - Forbes - January 9th, 2020
- The New Dracula Is Imaginative But Ultimately Fails - Patheos - January 9th, 2020
- A new Dracula series is streaming on Netflix here are 19 actors who have played the famous vampire - Business Insider - January 9th, 2020
- CJ's reviews: The disaster that is Cats, Dracula and The Commons - ABC Local - January 9th, 2020
- Former Bond girl Britt Ekland doesn't want a woman to play 007: 'That's not going to happen' - AOL - January 9th, 2020
- He Specialises In Murder, In The Most Gruesome Ways Imaginable The House That Dripped Blood (Blu-ray Review) - VultureHound Magazine - January 9th, 2020
- On the record for Jan. 3 | Featured-cvx - Petoskey News-Review - January 4th, 2020
- Trial for man accused of fatally stabbing another in March to begin next week - Argus Leader - January 4th, 2020
- Recent arrests of note in Henry County | News - Henry Herald - January 4th, 2020
- What's on TV tonight: Mary Berry makes her way to Southend for Jamie And Jimmys Friday Night Feast and Earths Tropical Islands - inews - January 4th, 2020
- Here's What We Know about the Darth Vader Prequel Show so Far - TVOvermind - January 4th, 2020
- all the films in the series ordered from worst to best - Asap Land - January 4th, 2020
- The Best Moments in The Lord of the Rings Movies - Sunriseread - January 4th, 2020
- Dracula, BBC1, review: this gloriously hammy adaptation paid homage to Christopher Lee and Hammer House of Horror - inews - January 3rd, 2020
- The Best Movies of the Decade (2010-2019) - KJZZ - January 3rd, 2020
- Cases heard recently in 90th District Court, 33rd Circuit Court - Petoskey News-Review - January 3rd, 2020
- Climate Change: Are Global Threats An Opportunity To Put The UK Back On The Map In 2020? - Forces Network - January 3rd, 2020
- Sir Christopher Lee (1922-2015) - Find A Grave Memorial - January 2nd, 2020
- Dracula's in our blood: The 20 best actors ever to play the evil count - Mirror Online - January 2nd, 2020
- Kathy Lynn Sutton Adams The News Journal - The News Journal - January 1st, 2020
- Law enforcement Friday | Law Enforcement - Herald and News - December 31st, 2019
- Reconfiguration to begin in the 2020-21 school year - C&G Newspapers - December 31st, 2019
- Chris Watts Confessions Of A Killer Release Date And Cast - Otakukart News - December 31st, 2019
- Star Wars: Ranking All The Villains In The Prequel Trilogy - Screen Rant - December 31st, 2019
- Line of Duty star 'argued' with creator Jed Mercurio over death - digitalspy.com - December 27th, 2019
- Man accused of fraud involving auto parts waives right to hearing in Harrison WV - WV News - December 27th, 2019
- Trip to the B side of the Spanish cinema - INDONEWYORK - December 27th, 2019
- When is Dracula coming to TV? Who's writing it? And who's within the forged? - Filmi Baba - December 27th, 2019
- Star Wars: What did Finn want to say to Rey in Rise of Skywalker? JJ Abrams answers mystery - The Media Hq - December 26th, 2019
- Houstons military museum, actors who were veterans and Armed Forces Appreciation Day - Houston Herald - December 25th, 2019
- 'Chris Watts: Confessions of a Killer': Release date, plot, cast, trailer and everything else about the chilli - MEAWW - December 25th, 2019
- Heavenly holiday sounds: Harpist Merynda Adams and violinist Christopher Collins Lee in Morristownand the Christmas Singers, too - Morristown Green - December 25th, 2019
- People exposed to violence end up isolated and lonely, with chronic health problems - Jordan Times - December 24th, 2019
- B. Christopher Lee - Kurtz & Revness - December 23rd, 2019
- 35 best new Netflix movies and shows coming in January 2020 - Netflix Life - December 23rd, 2019
- 10 Weird Christmas Songs You Probably Haven't Heard - Billboard - December 23rd, 2019
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker: JJ Abrams explains the meaning behind the great revelation of Episode IX - The Media Hq - December 23rd, 2019
- iAmLife Celebrates with an Influencer-Studded Holiday Party - PRNewswire - December 20th, 2019
- What Is The State Of Defence Stateside? - Forces Network - December 20th, 2019
- The Man With the Golden Gun: Great Villain, Lousy Bond Movie - Sunriseread - December 20th, 2019
- Old Mill wrestling handles Oakland Mills in crossover dual - Baltimore Sun - December 20th, 2019
- A Toast To Anthony Daniels, Who Found A Great Gig And Stuck With It - Birth.Movies.Death. - December 20th, 2019
- How Alice Cooper Almost Added James Bond Theme Song to His Resume - Ultimate Classic Rock - December 20th, 2019
- Boy, 12, who has the 'Dracula's disease' is 'scared of sun exposure' - Herald Publicist - December 20th, 2019
- Ive spent 40 years thinking about Star Wars. Here are 40 thoughts. - austin360 - December 20th, 2019
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero