Horror movies are great to watch and with winter coming along, its time that you stock up for those cosy nights in. YouTube offers a wonderful list of horror movies that you can stream for free. These movies are full length and they might even scare you more than those that are on circuit at the moment. They are made all over the world and they might even inspire you to make one of your own. Here is our list of top 20 free full length horror movies on YouTube.
Director Sudipto Sen brings this English Bollywood movie to YouTube. It was initially released in 2008 and was shot in India. The movie is about a young newly wedded couple who find themselves on a journey from their corporate world to the spiritual environment of the Himalayas. It is a story about the superficialism in this middle-class Indian couple and how they are confronted with the cosmic beliefs of Buddhism. The Last Monk is the figure that speaks the truths that they do not want to hear, and it addresses prominent social issues in our global society.
Released in 2007 in India by director Shripal Morakhia, Naina brought lots of controversy to the country. The story is about a young girl who damages her eyes after viewing a solar eclipse. She receives a corneal transplant but her new set of eyes allows her to see ghosts. Follow her on her journey as she has to dodge the dead during her daily activities and deal with the supernatural.
You saw Godzilla; now get ready for Supercroc! This USA horror was released in 2007 and comes from the mastermind of director Scott Hall. It centres around the city of Los Angeles that has to fight a giant, killer reptile before it destroys the town. The security forces are useless and troops of soldiers are assigned to intercept the croc on its path to destruction. The stakes are high against the reptile but will it be enough for the citizens to be saved and the soldiers to save the day?
Wolf Girl is the perfect wolverine-like horror for you to settle into on a chilly night in. This Hindi-based movie was released in 2001 by director Thorn Fitzgerald. The story follows a young girl who has a rare disease in which she grows hair all over her face and body. As part of the freak show circus, she is often ridiculed by teens in the towns they perform in. She finds a friend whose mother is an experimental drug developer and slowly starts injecting herself with the mysterious drug in an attempt to be normal. However, she is unaware of the side effects.
The first instalment of the hit horror franchise, Wrong Turn, is now translated in Tamil for Indian viewers to enjoy. This American horror was directed by Rob Schmidt and was released in 2003. The film follows the story of a group of students who find themselves in the woods and start hearing and seeing strange things. Eventually they start to sense the danger as they are confronted with a group of mutilated cannibals who love to inflict pain on anyone who crosses them. Its a race for these students to escape and go back home as fast as they can.
This Indian horror was directed by Rajeev Virani and was released in 2010. The story follows an unhappily married pregnant woman who has to unexpectedly travel back to her hometown of Mauritius in order to take care of her father. What she doesnt know is that the house she has lived in is now possessed by her twin sister who died when they were just 5 years old. It is up to her husband to save his wife and unborn child from the malevolent spirit that poses a threat to their bodies and souls.
This horror is said to be the inspiration of the famous horror film, The Grudge. It was released in 2003 by Japanese director Takashi Shimizu and has been translated for Tamil audiences. The story follows a volunteer social assistant in Japan who is assigned to visit a family. Upon her visit she is cursed by two vengeful spirits, Kayako who was brutally murdered by her husband, and her son Toshio. Each person who lives or visits the house is horrifically murdered and killed.
The Bollywood-horror Na Ka Inteqaam was released in 2009 by director Kodanda Rami Reddy. The film stars Mumait Khan, Rajeev Kankala, Aditya Ohm, and Vinod Kumar. It brings you the best of the both worlds and allows you to see how these characters have to battle it out in terrifying circumstances in order to save their lives. Look forward to classical Bollywood songs and horrible jump scares as you are thrilled in your seat from beginning to end.
The 2008 English Horror film, The Sickhouse, has experienced a lot of success on YouTube. Director Curtis Radclyffe seems to have outdone himself when it comes to creating a suspenseful atmosphere online. It stars actors such as Gina Phillips, Alex Hassel, and Kelley Shirley. The story is about a young London archaeologist that hears about her research excavation site will be demolished in the morning. Stubbornly, she breaks into the site during the night to find evidence that will postpone the demolition. At the same time, 4 young drunks make their way into the building and are attacked by a ghost. The archaeologist arrives in the nick of time to tend to one of the guys but she soon finds out that they are trapped.
Zombie Apocalypse is always a good idea for a scary movie night. This English horror was released in 2010 by director Ryan Thompson. The movie follows the story of 2 college roommates who walk out of a bar and are confronted by the walking dead. Luckily, one of them has skills with an axe and the other is an avid video gamer. Along with a third member of their crew they are forced to survive until dawn. Along their journey they meet strangers who might or might not lead them into peril.
Another proud addition to the online Indian cinema is Six Telugu, a chilling horror that will send shivers down your spine. It was released in 2012 by director Srikanth Lingaad. It stars actors such as Jagapathibabu, Gayathri Iyer, Rajesh, and Surya. Join the main characters on a scary mission in which they must fight malevolence in order to survive. It is a story that is filled with deep twists and turns and it will leave you on the edge of your seat during the entire length.
Nothing is scarier than the Texan roadside. This 2012 horror was directed by Scott Kirkpatrick and deserves a special spot in our top 20 YouTube horror movies. It follows the story of 5 college students who decide to take a detour whilst travelling to their spring break destination. They end up in a town where one of them believes her sister went missing two years ago. After encountering a few locals they hit the road again, but their car malfunctions. They soon learn that this town is known for its missing person reputation and they soon discover the secrets that lie beneath.
An American horror that should be on your watch list is 3 Tunnels 2 Hell. It was released in 2014 and was directed by James Beckett. The film follows the story of a group of campers who visit a remote island in the Pacific Northwest that has been undisturbed for over 20 years. The tranquillity of the camp is broken when they discover an old bunker and tunnel complex and the diseased inhuman breeds that occupy them. An investigation then reveals that the warship was on its way to the US from Africa, but left unreturned after 40 years. Along with its secrets it was covered up.
This 2010 Hindi horror movie was released by director V. Samudra. It follows the story of a woman who gives birth to a baby girl who is the identified as a goddess. She grows up and is married to an orphan from the same village of her birth. An interesting ending to a wonderfully spiritual movie.
Read the original here:
TOP 14 FREE FULL LENGTH HORROR MOVIES ON YOUTUBE - media.io
- If Youre Not Wearing Your Mask, I Will Call You OutCall Me The Masked Avenger - Yahoo Lifestyle - August 10th, 2020
- The 50 best movies on Amazon Prime right now - Digital Trends - August 10th, 2020
- 25 Best Movies On HBO Right Now, Ranked - UPROXX - August 10th, 2020
- The 50 best shows on Hulu right now - Digital Trends - August 10th, 2020
- 10 Things To Watch If You Like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - Screen Rant - August 10th, 2020
- YouTubes K-Content Covers Korean Cuisine, Classic Films And Celebrity Penguins - Forbes - August 6th, 2020
- TDF Top 10 - Legends of Tomorrow - The Digital Fix - August 6th, 2020
- The Joker Revives Eeny Meeny Miny Moe in Detective Comics #1023 - Bleeding Cool News - July 8th, 2020
- From Hamilton to War of the Worlds: what's streaming in Australia in July - The Guardian - July 4th, 2020
- Mike Flanagan Teases Revival Being His "Darkest" King Adaptation Yet - Bleeding Cool News - July 4th, 2020
- Top 10 Best Horror Movies In The Last Decade, Ranked (According to IMDb) - Screen Rant - June 29th, 2020
- The (Fake) Songs of Summer - Vulture - June 29th, 2020
- The Best Horror Movies to Watch on Netflix Now - News Lagoon - News Lagoon - June 23rd, 2020
- Why you won't get a Netflix of gaming - Fast Company - June 20th, 2020
- The Clearing Review: Some Really Confused Zombies - TechQuila - June 19th, 2020
- Brett and Drew T. Pierce interview: The Wretched, witches and human onesies - No Majesty - June 18th, 2020
- Martin Freeman's 10 Best Movies, According To IMDb | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - June 18th, 2020
- Whats New on Netflix UK: June 10th, 2020 - What's on Netflix - June 17th, 2020
- Dave Chappelle Praised LeBron While Revisiting 'Shut Up And Dribble' - UPROXX - June 14th, 2020
- Fantasia Announces First Wave of Films for Upcoming Virtual Edition With Neil Marshall's THE RECKONING Announced to Open - The Fan Carpet - June 11th, 2020
- 'Gone With the Wind' Temporarily Removed From HBO Max Over Its 'Racial Prejudices' - ScreenCrush - June 11th, 2020
- The 200 Best Horror Movies of All Time - News Lagoon - June 10th, 2020
- From 'Yummy' to 'The Reckoning', the Virtual Edition of Fantasia Has Revealed Its First Wave of Films - Bloody Disgusting - June 10th, 2020
- 10 of the Best Horror Movies from 2016 - Screen Realm - June 7th, 2020
- From John Wick to Mad Max, these are the best 2010s car chase movies - British GQ - June 7th, 2020
- Opposition parties fume over 10% rental increases for eThekwini council flats - Independent Online - June 2nd, 2020
- The 6 best and 6 worst Bruce Willis movies - Looper - June 2nd, 2020
- The Wretched Just Made Box Office History Thanks to Drive-In Movie Theaters - Report Door - June 2nd, 2020
- Breaking News - Free Video Entertainment Network, Crackle Announces Four Originals and Exclusives Movies, Documentary and Series as Part of Its New... - May 26th, 2020
- The 25 best movie credit sequences to get you in the mood for the movies - GamesRadar+ - May 20th, 2020
- North Texas Film Festival Will Be Hosting Drive-In Movies Due to Coronavirus - 1063thebuzz.com - May 20th, 2020
- Everything New on Netflix in June - ScreenCrush - May 20th, 2020
- 15 Best Horror Movies On Netflix, According To IMDb | ScreenRant - Screen Rant - May 17th, 2020
- Disney Channel: 10 Best Movie Musicals, Ranked According To IMDb - Screen Rant - May 15th, 2020
- Western computer game from the 90s - Butterfield Advocate - May 15th, 2020
- Filmfare Recommends: Best Bollywood Horror Movies of the Last Two Decades - Filmfare - May 10th, 2020
- All The Friday The 13th Movies, Officially Ranked | TheThings - TheThings - May 8th, 2020
- Starting May 7, Nunavummiut who leave voluntarily must pay for their isolation stays - Nunatsiaq News - May 5th, 2020
- 10 of the Coolest Vehicles from Pandemic Themed Movies - Wheels.ca - May 3rd, 2020
- The 21 Best Zombie Movies of All Time - Collider.com - May 3rd, 2020
- Why Julia's Eyes Is Better Than Bird Box (& Is Overlooked) - Screen Rant - April 24th, 2020
- Ten Producers and Showrunners to watch out for in 2020 for lovers of television and movies. - Life Pulse Health - April 22nd, 2020
- Lockdown Reviews: These Films Are Fun To Watch!.. - Greatandhra.com - April 22nd, 2020
- Top 10 Zombie Movies - YouTube - April 9th, 2020
- Where to stream Parasite and other Bong Joon-ho movies - Looper - April 9th, 2020
- The coolest drive-in theaters in America - Looper - April 9th, 2020
- The Top 10 Virus Outbreak and Pandemic Films Ranked by Box Office - FilmBook - April 8th, 2020
- What is Quibi? Shows, movies, price, and everything else you need to know - GamesRadar+ - April 8th, 2020
- Actors who have no movies lined up for 2020 - Looper - April 8th, 2020
- My name is Murphy. Phil Murphy. The governor watched four James Bond movies, and Daniel Craig is not in any o - NJ.com - April 3rd, 2020
- Everything Streaming in April on Shudder - But Why Tho? A Geek Community - April 1st, 2020
- The best zombie games of all time - Digital Trends - April 1st, 2020
- SHUT IN THEATER: Escapist sci-fi movies for scary times - Comics Beat - March 31st, 2020
- Best PlayStation VR games 2020: the best PSVR games around - TechRadar UK - March 30th, 2020
- 7 best and 7 worst pandemic movies - Looper - March 30th, 2020
- Top 10 Best Rated Movies On Prime Video You Need To Watch - - Trending News Buzz - March 24th, 2020
- Movies about epidemics. What to look for in quarantine - The Saxon - March 24th, 2020
- From Sci-Fi To Western: The Best Anime In Every Major Genre - CBR - March 24th, 2020
- Rotten Tomatoes' 15 Highest Rated Zombie Movies Ever - March 21st, 2020
- 16 Best Zombie Movies of All Time - March 21st, 2020
- Best Pandemic and Virus Outbreak Movies to Stream While Youre in Quarantine - Den of Geek UK - March 21st, 2020
- Mediaites Picks For What TV and Movies to Binge on During Coronavirus Lockdown - Mediaite - March 21st, 2020
- Top 10: Pandemic Films to Get Us Through the Pandemic - AwardsCircuit.com - March 21st, 2020
- The Dog Scene From I Am Legend Is The Saddest Movie Scene Ive Ever Watched - BroBible - March 21st, 2020
- The highest-grossing horror movie remakes of all time - Looper - March 19th, 2020
- Best Shows to Watch on Hulu, Amazon, Disney+, CBS and More - Closer Weekly - March 19th, 2020
- Outbreak Is Netflixs 9th Most-Popular Overall Title in the U.S. Right Now - TheWrap - March 17th, 2020
- The best '90s movies you can watch on Netflix right now - Looper - March 17th, 2020
- Mark Kermode's Secrets of Cinema from Oscar-winning strategies to 007's debt to Hitchcock - The Guardian - March 15th, 2020
- Coronavirus in Hollywood: How the Outbreak Has Impacted Movies and TV - Complex - March 13th, 2020
- 'Dawn of the Dead' Movie Facts - Mental Floss - March 8th, 2020
- Why Is Pandemic Fiction So Comforting Right Now? - Vulture - March 7th, 2020
- Emma: 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Jane Austen Adaptations, According to IMDB - Screen Rant - February 20th, 2020
- The 40 Best Horror Movies on Shudder - Vulture - February 14th, 2020
- Parasite proves South Korea has been at the forefront of cinema for years - British GQ - February 11th, 2020
- The E arts and entertainment calendar for Feb. 6-13 - Lebanon Express - February 6th, 2020
- Fear the Walking Dead Season 6: What to Expect - Checkersaga - February 4th, 2020
- The Best Movies of 2009 - Fort Worth Weekly - January 26th, 2020
- The 10 Best Musical Movie Moments of 2019 - /FILM - January 26th, 2020
- 10 best black and white horror movies, ranked - NewsDio - January 18th, 2020
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero