Try it out, see how you score, and pass it on to your friends if you want to see who among you would be most likely to survive.If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. (Yes, I do read all of your emails and suggestions.)
Click the arrows below to start the quiz and navigate through the sections.Need help? Click here!
Under 13 (Hey, do your parents know you’re taking this quiz?!)
Metropolitan area/large city
Small-to-medium sized town
Apartment, dorm, or similar.
I’m homeless/I move around.
I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you. *wink*
I’m a skilled worker (mechanic, electrician, plumber, etc).
I work in the healthcare/medical field (non-office based).
I’m in the military.
I work in retail or sales.
I work in law enforcement, security, or am a firefighter.
I work in food service.
I work in an office (all types).
I’m an artist, musician, or entertainer.
Something else that isn’t listed here.
I’m a jack-of-all-trades.
I’m unemployed, or have never had a job.
Are you kidding? I exercise every day!
I’m not a health nut, but I’m in pretty good shape.
I could use a little work.
Ehh… I’ve kind of let myself go.
None of these answers really suit me.
I’m a smoker.
I like to drink. A lot.
I use a street drug/s at more than just a recreational level.
I’m a bit of a gambler, you could say.
Nope, not really.
Something else not listed here.
Yes, I have a serious disease or condition that requires regular medical maintenance (eg. asthma, diabetes, etc)
Yes, I have a mental or neurological disorder, a learning disability, or something similar (eg. ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, depression, anxiety, etc)
Yes, I have special dietary needs due to a condition such as serious food allergies, gluten intolerance, etc.
Yes, I have a disease or condition that I receive regular treatment for, but it’s not life-threatening.
Yes, I have a physical handicap or disability.
Yes, but it’s something else that isn’t described here.
No, nothing really.
Yes, I really need my medication/treatment.
Yes, but I could probably get by without my meds/treatment.
No, I don’t have a condition needing medication or treatment.
Basic – I haven’t had any kind of training, but I have learned some things from watching TV, reading, and life experience in general.
Average – I don’t work in a healthcare-related field, but I know some basics and have had at least one class on first aid, CPR, etc.
Intermediate – I am employed or in training for a healthcare-related job at a paraprofessional level (eg, Paramedic, CNA, Medical Assistant, etc), and have had general medical training and/or training specific to my job, and/or on-the-job experience.
Advanced – I am a medical professional or student in a medical profession (eg, MD/Surgeon, RN/LPN/CNP, Pharmacist, etc) and have had extensive training at a college level as well as clinical practice and/or on-the-job experience.
Great–I spend a lot of time cooking & preparing meals in a home setting for myself and/or family and friends.
Great–I have extensive experience with food preparation in an occupational setting (restaurant, institution, other food service, etc)
Very good–I’m pretty confident in the kitchen, and I know how to cook more than a few things.
Hmm, do ramen noodles and Easy Mac count? 😉
I usually let others cook for me, but I’m sure I could get by.
Yes, I know more than one way to start a fire.
Yes in theory, but I’ve never tried it.
Yes, but I need matches or a lighter.
What? FIRE BAD!!! D:
I can drive an automatic transmission vehicle.
I can operate a manual transmission vehicle.
I can ride a bike.
I do a lot of walking.
I’ve driven a vehicle (any kind) for a living.
I know how to swim.
Greatif I have a GPS system!
Pretty good.I have natural sense of direction, and I never get lost.
Not bad. I have experience with maps and compasses, and I know what to do if I get lost.
Great, I can go the distance.
I may not look tough, but I can take a lot of abuse.
So-so, I guess. I’m really not sure.
Um, I prefer not to “endure” things if possible. 😛
Yes, I’ve had some level of job-related training in combat and/or self defense .
Yes, I’ve had some level of training in combat and/or self defense, but not related to a job.
Yes, I have some basic self defense and/or combat skills that I’ve learned on my own.
Yes, more times than I can remember.
No, I usually try to avoid physical confrontations.
Yes, many times.
Yes, I have a few times, just for fun.
No, but I’ve handled a gun and understand how it works.
No, I’ve never even handled one.
Yes, I’m a gun collector.
Yes, I have one for protection.
Yes, I have a gun/s for hunting.
I do have a BB gundoes that count?
See the rest here:
The Ultimate Zombie Apocalypse Survival Quiz
- Zombie | Wookieepedia | FANDOM powered by Wikia - December 12th, 2018
- Zombie | fictional creature | Britannica.com - December 12th, 2018
- Zombie - Monster Girl Encyclopedia Wiki - December 12th, 2018
- Zombie royale.io - Play Zombieroyale io battle, unblocked - December 12th, 2018
- Zombie - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - December 11th, 2018
- Zombie | RuneScape Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - December 11th, 2018
- Zombies - Investopedia - December 11th, 2018
- Zombi 2 (1980) - Rotten Tomatoes - December 11th, 2018
- Zombie | Plants vs. Zombies Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - December 9th, 2018
- Amazon.com: Zombie: Tisa Farrow, Ian McCulloch, Al Cliver ... - August 9th, 2018
- Zombie Games - Free Online Zombie Games - July 18th, 2018
- Zombie Official Minecraft Wiki - July 3rd, 2018
- Zombie Chase Parkour POV - YouTube - June 21st, 2018
- Sightings of 'zombie' dogs prompt warnings in Chicago - The San Diego Union-Tribune - September 7th, 2017
- YWCA prepares for 2nd annual zombie run - KFYR-TV - September 7th, 2017
- Langhorne Slim Releases "Zombie" off Forthcoming New Album Lost at Last Vol. 1 - Paste Magazine - September 7th, 2017
- 'Zombie' coyotes reportedly seen in suburbs, and residents warned to keep away - Chicago Tribune - September 6th, 2017
- ARZombi Is A Zombie Shooter Made Using ARKit - UploadVR - September 6th, 2017
- Should You Forgive Your Zombie Relative? Ellen Page In 'The Cured' Watch TIFF Clip - Deadline - September 6th, 2017
- 'Zombie dogs' are roaming the suburbs of Chicago - The Week Magazine - September 6th, 2017
- Zombie Walk to benefit local charity - Bowling Green Daily News - September 6th, 2017
- Zombie Run will benefit Muskogee Animal Shelter - Muskogee Daily Phoenix - September 6th, 2017
- New 'The Walking Dead' AR app tests your zombie battle plan - CNET - CNET - September 6th, 2017
- Watch an extreme scene from TIFF zombie film Les Affams - EW.com - September 6th, 2017
- 9th Circuit Revives Class Action Over 'Zombie' Smartphone Cookies - Courthouse News Service - September 6th, 2017
- SecureView: Assemblyman James Skoufis Hosts Demonstration to Clean Up Zombie Property Blight - Markets Insider - September 6th, 2017
- Chicago's Newest Problem Is An Invasion Of ZOMBIE DOGS - The Daily Caller - September 5th, 2017
- Daily Deal: Zombie Army Trilogy Is 80% Off On Steam - Gameranx (blog) - September 5th, 2017
- 'Zombie' dogs are actually infected coyotes, police warn - Atlanta Journal Constitution - September 5th, 2017
- Your daily 6: A third child for William and Kate; zombie dogs in Chicago - STLtoday.com - September 5th, 2017
- 'Zombie dogs' roaming near Chicago are infected coyotes, police ... - Fox News - September 3rd, 2017
- Railey: Confronting 'zombie mindsets' and a Charlottesville martyr - Winston-Salem Journal - September 3rd, 2017
- Trump Pardons Zombie Apocalypse - Indian Country Today Media Network - September 3rd, 2017
- Police warn of infected 'zombie' coyotes confused for stray dogs - KCRA Sacramento - September 2nd, 2017
- Survive An Augmented Zombie Reality In Walking Dead: Our World - Shacknews - September 2nd, 2017
- The Bentley You Need For The Zombie Apocalypse Is Finally For Sale - Jalopnik - September 1st, 2017
- Cops warn residents to avoid mange-infected coyotes labeled 'zombie dogs' - New York Daily News - September 1st, 2017
- Cops Warn of Infected 'Zombie' Coyotes Confused for Stray Dogs in ... - NBC Chicago - September 1st, 2017
- 'Zombie' drug Spice addict grabbed terrified girl, 5, outside Primark and gave her a 'bear hug' - Mirror.co.uk - September 1st, 2017
- Rome on cutting edge for dealing with zombie properties - Utica Observer Dispatch - August 31st, 2017
- The Mask Hides My Ugliness: Violence and Trauma in Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' - The Film Stage (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- The Syllabus: Zombie Charlotte Law (updated) - Greensboro News & Record (blog) - August 31st, 2017
- The Night King and Zombie Viserion are comingin Funko Pop! form - Winter Is Coming - August 31st, 2017
- Death of Spain's Zombie Lenders Sends Bank Jobs to Decade Low - Bloomberg - August 31st, 2017
- Rob Zombie's Halloween 10th anniversary: How Tyler Mane ... - EW.com - August 30th, 2017
- Call of Duty Black Ops III and Zombie Chronicles Officially Bundled Together - Twinfinite - August 30th, 2017
- Here a few of Lil Uzi Vert's favorite things: Rob Zombie, Rugrats and more - Alternative Press - August 30th, 2017
- Zombie shooter Dead Alliance now available - Flickering Myth (blog) - August 30th, 2017
- Brooklyn Decker Compares Herself to 'Zombie Taylor Swift' in 'Look What You Made Me Do' Music Video - Us Weekly - August 29th, 2017
- Call of Duty: WWII's Zombies Is Changing its Tone and That's Exactly What it Needs - Twinfinite - August 29th, 2017
- Rob Zombie on Tobe Hooper: 'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' Changed My Life - RollingStone.com - August 28th, 2017
- 'Zombie' translation book authored by Ashland professor - Richland Source - August 28th, 2017
- City set to file first court action against 'zombie property' - Rome Sentinel - August 28th, 2017
- Zombies, romance and revenge drive record 'Game of Thrones' ratings - Reuters - August 28th, 2017
- Video: President Trump's zombie claim of widespread voter fraud in the 2016 election - Washington Post - August 28th, 2017
- Hudson Confidential: 'Zombie' utility poles outlawed in Cornwall-on-Hudson - Times Herald-Record - August 28th, 2017
- Falls steps up its fight against 'zombie homes' - Niagara Gazette - August 28th, 2017
- City seeks help in identifying 'zombie properties' - The Recorder (subscription) - August 28th, 2017
- Zombie homes shame campaign spreads to Niagara Falls - Spectrum News - August 26th, 2017
- Zombie run scheduled at Castle of Muskogee - Tulsa World - August 26th, 2017
- 19 Years Ago: Rob Zombie Debuts His Solo Album "Hellbilly Deluxe" - WAAF.com (blog) - August 25th, 2017
- What can the Zombie Apocalypse teach us about ourselves? [Video] - OUPblog (blog) - August 25th, 2017
- Like A Movie Zombie, Tax Reform Refuses To Die - Investor's Business Daily - August 25th, 2017
- Buy Your Tickets Now For 'Z is for...Zombie!' - Patch.com - August 25th, 2017
- West Milford plans law to slay 'zombie' homes - NorthJersey.com - August 24th, 2017
- 'Game of Thrones': Why the White Walkers and Wights Represent the Best and Worst Zombie Tropes - IndieWire - August 24th, 2017
- Starbucks' new sushi burrito sounds like how zombie outbreaks start ... - GolfDigest.com - August 24th, 2017
- Heavy weekend rains likely when zombie storm Harvey comes to Texas - MyStatesman.com - August 24th, 2017
- Louisville Zombie Walk Attack Funeral! - Louisville Eccentric Observer - August 24th, 2017
- 'State of Decay 2' forces you to pick who becomes zombie food - Engadget - August 22nd, 2017
- The Zombie Polar Bear on Game of Thrones Was Just a Dude in a Green Suit - Esquire.com - August 22nd, 2017
- Zombie Hitler reanimates in Dead Snow 3 - SYFY WIRE (blog) - August 22nd, 2017
- That Zombie Polar Bear on 'Game of Thrones' Was Four Seasons in the Making - Thrillist - August 22nd, 2017
- HESCO Sponsor Zombie Invitational Shooting Competition (Multi-Video) - 184.108.40.206 (press release) (registration) (blog) - August 22nd, 2017
- Dead Snow 3 will feature 'Zombie-Hitler,' says director - EW.com - August 22nd, 2017
- Game of Thrones: Why Everyone on the Set Hated that Zombie Polar Bear - Vanity Fair - August 22nd, 2017
- China's Debt Swaps Surpass $100 Billion - Bloomberg - August 20th, 2017
- Community Download: Are You Tired Of Zombie VR Games? - UploadVR - August 20th, 2017
- Rob Zombie to host '13 Nights of Halloween' on HDNET MOVIES - EW.com - August 19th, 2017
- "The Art of Response: Zombie Preparedness" event coming to Abilene in October - Big Country Homepage - August 19th, 2017
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero