Zombies Cold War is the newest and the most enthralling game in the COD franchise. Released in November 2020, it is available on Xbox, PC, and PlayStation platforms. Inside this campaign, You will get a chance to customize characters and select their skin tones and personality traits. The game also promotes a storyline about Zombies named Dark Aether. The Zombie mode is a wonderful addition to this video game, making it far more gruesome and fans seem to appreciate this so far.
You will now learn all about the numerous weapons that have their own benefits and cons against the undead. Lets go over the technical details and various attachments they come with it.
While running and more fast-paced, Stoner 63 makes it the best option for better targeting. It is your initial weapon that the players get access to and is specifically designed to be lightweight, allowing you to shoot more rounds. This weapon can weaken the zombies effortlessly, you can further customize your guns with attachments like Sprint Pad, Foregrip, and Quickdot LED. One of its many perks is that Stoner 63 is Amped and has EOD, which decreases the consequences of explosions and keeps you safe. This firearm also carries Semtex and Heartbeat Sensor ensuring better strategic kills against zombies.
In Zombies mode, RPD proves to be a lethal killing machine and feels incredibly tactile with its unique charms. This light machine gun gets unlocked at level 4. You can come with attachments like Red Dot Sight( allowing you to get better focus on target), ACOG Scope(zoom into the zombies to take your hit), and Grip(ensuring less movement).
You can customize the gun according to the game style and situation and map using the attachments mentioned above. RPD weapons arrive with Muzzle Brake 7.62 and 20.3 Task Force Barrel. In prior modes of this game, players were thrilled to have a gun like RPD, and in also Zombie mode, it has a huge damage potential, so it turns out to be very effective.
The KSP45 is known to shoot zombies with a burst of fire, making it instantly fatal against zombies. You can have a high success rate; however, it might also take a while to reload.
During the duty season 5 campaign, this gun makes its debut alongside all the attachments. It has a Muzzle Brake 45 APC and 10.2 rifled barrel. Having a lightweight body, players find it easy to hold while operating at speed. Its perks include Ghost, Assassin, and Flak Jacket. While Ghost makes you invisible, the Flak jacket contributes immunity, and Assassin offers the players points for wrecking the Zombies.
While most players decide against Streetsweeper because of its slow reload speed, it has been confirmed to be useful in tackling the Zombies. Just like Hauer 77 this gun also has Infantry V-Choke Muzzle. Streetsweeper holds a 13.3 Hammer Forged Barrel and finally, it also obtains Wire Stock. Streetsweepers perks contain Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask, Ninja, Tracker, Scavenger, and Gung Ho. It is ideal to have a Speed Cola while using Street Sweeper to reduce its slow speed. There are risks involved with having a sweeper as it may make you vulnerable to being swamped.
As soon as you enter level 19 you get access to AK74u. In season 5, the AK74u is undoubtedly a top-tier gun in the pantheon of the armory. It has an 8.4 Rifled Barrel and Spetsnaz Speed grip Handle with using Perk greed wildcard allows the players to fit six perks, like Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask, Ghost, Ninja, Gear Head, and Scavenger. The best part about AK74u is that you can access this weapon on the games launch. You dont have to go through any missions to unlock this weapon.
The upgradability and flexibility makes it a popular weapon for many base players starting out their battles against zombies.
For most campaign players it is the last Assault gun the player gets to unlock in the COD game to fight against zombies. Unlocked at level 40, this gun comes with multiple attachments like LED dot , Aim Laser to keep you gun steady, SALVO 44 Fast Mag with RND, Combat Stock with SAS, Jungle Grip, and Infiltrator Grip.
All these will allow you to take out zombies with greater speed and focus in case of a limited time play.
A 20.3 Barrel and a 5.56 Muzzle Brake help take down any Zombies ensuring that you come out on top. Players have noticed that FFAR looks similar to the FAMAS from Black Ops, so they believe this gun to be an updated version of the latter. The players can find this assault rifle can be situated in the Gorod Krovi; the gun possesses Emitted Light Optic attachment and Grip. FFAR 1 is the most beneficial weapon to use in a close-quarter situation.
Just like FFAR 1, krig 6 is also an Assault Rifle. This gun has the best attachments and perks for Zombies attacks in the Cold War. From Close to mid-range to long-distance engagements, Krig 6 has proved effective. This rifle has Microflex LED optic, Airborne Elastic Wrap, Field Agent Grip, and Raider Stock in terms of attachments.
With Infantry Compensator Muzzle and 19.7 Ranger Barrel, this weapon becomes an impressive choice against the enemies. Its 40 Rnd Magazine bolsters the players to assassinate multiple targets without reloading. It is advised to upgrade this weapon for higher Levels, or the players will notice a significant drop-off in performance. The benefits of this gun comes with additional challenges making it strictly a must buy for pros only.
If youre taking against the Zombies, you are probably looking for the best range of guns to select from. You will get access to eight promising weapons above, along with their particular attachments and perks for you.
Now that you have learned about different guns and their abilities, we hope combatting the Zombies in War becomes even better allowing you to survive longer. In the next couple of additional expansions you might see even more guns and unique weapons. However currently these are the top tier items in the game.
- John 5 says he hasn't spoken to Rob Zombie since leaving his band to join Motley Crue - Metal Edge - May 13th, 2023
- Could Zombie-Ant Fungus Really Be The Last of Us?' NYC Expert Weighs In - NBC New York - April 27th, 2023
- Dead Island 2 review: an RPG as mindless as its zombies - Polygon - April 19th, 2023
- Top 5 cases of zombies from the real world - Medical News Today - April 8th, 2023
- Edmonton is where you want to be when the zombie apocalypse comes, study finds - National Post - March 23rd, 2023
- John Hennigan on Zombie Lumberjack Match: Damian Priests Reaction and Getting Ribbed By A Zombie - Fightful - March 6th, 2023
- The 30 Essential Zombie Movies to Watch - Rotten Tomatoes - February 18th, 2023
- The year of the zombie: How HBO's mega-budgeted The Last of Us took over the province from Waterton to Grande Prairie - Calgary Herald - January 9th, 2023
- Year Ender 2022: From Zombie Virus Discovery to Elon Musk Twitter Takeover and Creation of Artificial Sun, - LatestLY - December 24th, 2022
- Zombie Reddy Famed Director Prasanth Varmas Upcoming Film Hanu-Man To Have A Crucial Underwater Sequence? Heres What We Know - Koimoi - December 24th, 2022
- Scientists Revive 'Zombie' Virus After 50000 Years Trapped in Siberian Permafrost - Common Dreams - November 27th, 2022
- Stop with the Madbomb, youre doing Civil War: Captain America 3 Was Initially Conceived to Be a Terrifying Zombie Thriller Testing Chris Evans Limits... - November 27th, 2022
- THE MUNSTERS: Rob Zombie Returns To Spook Audiences This Halloween - Film Inquiry - October 11th, 2022
- The Loneliest Boy in the World Review: Brainless Zombie Comedy Features Too Many Elbows to the Ribs - TheWrap - October 11th, 2022
- There were few brave enough to join 6th annual Zombie Run - Wadena Pioneer Journal - October 11th, 2022
- New study: Massachusetts would have 4.4 million zombies in apocalypse - Wicked Local - October 11th, 2022
- Zombie Captain America Takes A Bite Out of Crime with shopDisney - Bleeding Cool News - October 11th, 2022
- Silver Spring Zombie Walk Returns Oct. 29 - Source of the Spring - October 11th, 2022
- Kanye West hits back at Gigi Hadid, calls her a 'privileged Karen' and 'zombie' - Page Six - October 11th, 2022
- Did You Spot the Freddy Krueger Zombie On "The Walking Dead" This Past Sunday? [Image] - Bloody Disgusting - October 11th, 2022
- Members of JUDAS PRIEST, GUNS N' ROSES, WHITE ZOMBIE, THE CULT And More Donate Iconic Items to KITTEN ... - Metal Injection - October 11th, 2022
- This weekend in Anchorage: Zombie Half Marathon runs scared and Make It Alaskan Festival returns - Anchorage Daily News - October 11th, 2022
- Terrifying Rabid Zombie Coyote Attempts To Kick In Glass Window Of Someone's Home - Whiskey Riff - October 11th, 2022
- How a zombie apocalypse is informing a new wave of Dem ads - POLITICO - September 24th, 2022
- Get ready for the zombie apocalypse | UNC-Chapel Hill - The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - September 24th, 2022
- 'An Army of Zombies Is Leading Us to Hell': A Russian Who Fled Putin's Draft Speaks Out - The Atlantic - September 24th, 2022
- Geneva High School theater to show '10 Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse!' - Daily Herald - September 24th, 2022
- Zombie Wasp Pictured After Parasitic Fungi Took Over Its Body - Newsweek - September 24th, 2022
- An Malnourished Zombie Horror Tears Strips off the Streaming Ranks - We Got This Covered - September 24th, 2022
- You Can Get A Whole Daycare Of Zombie Babies Just In Time For Halloween - Totally The Bomb - September 24th, 2022
- Halloween invasion of Newquay by zombies will thrill and scare you - Cornwall Live - September 24th, 2022
- Chucky To Become A Zombie? - Giant Freakin Robot - September 24th, 2022
- TGS 2022: Hands-On with KEMCO's Upcoming Horror RPG 'Zombie of the Dot' TouchArcade - Touch Arcade - September 24th, 2022
- 'The Munsters': Rob Zombie on Giving Fans the Prequel They've Been Waiting For - Blue Mountain Eagle - September 24th, 2022
- Covers Uncovered - Nick Percival's Zombie Dredd Takes The Throne For Megazine 448 | 2000 AD - 2000 AD - September 24th, 2022
- The Walking Dead's New Smart Zombies Are Rooted in the Show's First Episodes - ComicBook.com - September 24th, 2022
- Robots, NatCons, and the Zombie Apocalypse - The Bulwark - September 24th, 2022
- Zombie horror-comedy The Loneliest Boy in the World gets a trailer and poster - Flickering Myth - September 24th, 2022
- The story of how Zombie Nation became a Welsh techno anthem - Nation.Cymru - September 24th, 2022
- Visiting This Secluded Zombie Town In Texas Is One You Will Enjoy - klaq.com - September 24th, 2022
- Most bizarre September 24 Doomsday conspiracy theories from aliens & zombies to WWIII after eerie solar... - The US Sun - September 24th, 2022
- Do you have 'zombie trees' in your yard? Here's how to spot them - Fox Weather - September 16th, 2022
- A Zombie Idea: Saving Agricultural Water Through Technology - The Paper. - September 16th, 2022
- The Beatles' 'Helter Skelter': Why Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson Covered the Song Together - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 16th, 2022
- Drop Dead: The Cabin CoD: Zombies Meets Stranger Things - UploadVR - September 16th, 2022
- Sitges Fanpitch Sets The Hour of the Sorcerer, Zombie Meteor, Bloody Mary (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety - September 16th, 2022
- Collected Is This A Zombie? Blu-ray Released Monday - Anime News Network - September 16th, 2022
- Dreamy popsicle cocktails are having a moment in the Bay Area - San Francisco Chronicle - September 16th, 2022
- The Office's Dunder Mifflin is Recreated in The Last of Us Part 1 Remake - Esquire - September 16th, 2022
- Pedro Snchez only lacks the zombies, but what would they be like? - Gearrice - September 16th, 2022
- The Asbury Park Zombie Walk 2022 is here! - 94.5 PST - September 8th, 2022
- Glaciers and "zombie ice": The planet is melting at both ends, research finds - Salon - September 8th, 2022
- Zombies are coming - The Brewton Standard - Brewton Standard - September 8th, 2022
- Commentary: September is the time to prepare for the 'zombie apocalypse' - Standard-Examiner - September 8th, 2022
- Top 5 Zombie Games to Survive in this September 2022 - ClutchPoints - September 8th, 2022
- No zombie zone: Forest Service orders removal of reported film set in Green Canyon that went too far - The Herald Journal - September 8th, 2022
- Everyone loves a good zombie, apparently | What the Heckle? - Colorado Springs Gazette - September 8th, 2022
- 'Sins of Our Mother': Lori Vallow Claimed Her Children Had Turned Into 'Zombies' Before Their Disappearance - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - September 8th, 2022
- Zoinks! The 10 Best 'Scooby-Doo' Films, From 'Monsters Unleashed' to 'Zombie Island' - Variety - September 8th, 2022
- 13 Great Funny Movies About Vampires, Zombies, And Other Classic Monsters - CinemaBlend - September 8th, 2022
- The Munsters: This Rock Legend Is Making An Unexpected Cameo in Rob Zombies Prequel - Dread Central - September 8th, 2022
- Light House Studio's Youth Film Festival covers everything from A to zombies - The Daily Progress - September 8th, 2022
- The Greatest Zombie Movie Of All Time Is Streaming For Free - Giant Freakin Robot - August 22nd, 2022
- TV, Interrupted: Post-Zombie Apocalypse Series In The Flesh Was Buried Too Soon - /Film - August 22nd, 2022
- 'Tales of the Walking Dead' Season One, Episode Two Recap - Vulture - August 22nd, 2022
- 'Zombie fungus' bursts out of a dead fly in contest-winning photo - Livescience.com - August 22nd, 2022
- Sally Phillips: How would I survive a zombie attack? Get another puppy - The Guardian - August 22nd, 2022
- Apocalypse arrives for the 'zombie' companies haunting UK growth - The Telegraph - August 22nd, 2022
- 60 Songs That Explain the 90s: The Cranberries, Zombie - The Ringer - August 22nd, 2022
- Did Congress just warn of a zombie attack? No, that video is fake, and satirical - PolitiFact - August 22nd, 2022
- 10 years ago, one incredible zombie movie redefined an entire style of film - Inverse - August 22nd, 2022
- ZOMBIE PROPERTY COUNT INCHES UP AGAIN IN THIRD QUARTER OF 2022 ACROSS U.S. AMID CONTINUED RISE IN FORECLOSURE ACTIVITY - PR Newswire - August 22nd, 2022
- I wore a metaverse suit into a terrifying Zombie VR world Im still haunted by it... - The US Sun - August 22nd, 2022
- Dungeon Munchies is an RPG platformer where you're a zombie, and worse, an unpaid intern - PC Gamer - August 22nd, 2022
- Insiders tell of 'zombie government' as Johnson lives it up in Greece on holiday - The National - August 22nd, 2022
- Zombie Infection Simulation - The Original - kevan - August 14th, 2022
- Tales of the Walking Dead an anthology of zombie apocalypse survivor tales - Boston Herald - August 14th, 2022
- The Walking Dead Season 11 Part 3 Will Finally Address Series Smart Zombies - Game Revolution - August 14th, 2022
- James Gunn Reminds Fan That He Already Made a Zombie Movie - We Got This Covered - August 14th, 2022
- Review: A zombie movie in vampire's clothing, Netflix's Day Shift is a nightmare - The Globe and Mail - August 14th, 2022
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero