Stokies have reacted with disgust and anger after a man dropped his trousers and defecated in the middle of Hanley.
Police were called to the scene after the 52-year-old relieved his bowels in Market Lane just before 3pm on Friday, October 9.
The suspect, from Stoke-on-Trent, was arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency but no further action was taken.
Now readers have taken to social media to vent their anger - with many saying they don;t venture in the city centre any longer because of 'drunks, druggies and homeless'.
Carole McGrath said: "When are the council or the police going to do something about all of these people? People don't feel safe at all so therefore won't shop in Hanley, Tunstall or Longton."
Eddie Hogan says the 'world is mad'. He said: "There's hell up at the minute about wearing masks, safe distancing and face masks.
"This man chooses to drop his pants in the middle of Hanley in the middle of the afternoon and has a poo. Arrested and let off no problem? The world is mad."
And Tracy Weston said: "Absolutely disgusting. Why was he not charged? No wonder people dont/wont shop here anymore.
"Its about time the police patrol Hanley more. Iits a very frightening place for the elderly and young people. Bring back the old days, when people respected each other and felt safe to go. What a terrible world we live in today - its very sad."
Shane Birkin says he thinks hanley is getting worse. He said: "This is one of the reasons I don't go to the town centre anymore - it's full of druggies drunks and homeless who constantly harass you for money.
" If it was ex-servic men then you would help out but all of them are like zombies from The Walking Dead. Give it a few more years, all the shops and restaurants will be gone and it will be like as scene from The Walking Dead.
"Shame really as Hanley was a good place to go 15-20 years ago."
Another reader, Nakoma Overhand said she went to Hanley earlier in the week.
She said: "I got comment after comment after comment from drunk and drugged up blokes to the point I turned around went back to my car and drove home!
"I wont be going into town again thats for sure. Full of zombies and strange characters!"
Finally, Samuel Ernest said: "The British law is a joke. If you were walking through Hanley with your dog and it fouled the pavement you could be fined up to 1,000 but foul it yourself and you get off with a warning.
"Nno wonder Hanley is getting a bad name for itself."
Paul Williams, chairman of Cultural Destinations, said work was ongoing to improve the city centre.
He added: "The BID continues to work businesses, multi-agency partners, the local policing teams and PABCIS to ensure the city centre is a safe, welcoming and engaging place to live, work, shop and visit.
Did you know we offer a free email newsletter service?
Each StokeonTrentLive bulletin delivers the latest breaking news, what's on events and the hottest talking points straight to your inbox. For more information about how - and why - to subscribe, click here.
Decide later that you no longer wish to receive the emails? No problem - you can just follow the unsubscribe link.
"However, we do recognise that unfortunately, a very small number of people seek to spoil the environment and experience for the many who wish to enjoy the city centre safely and responsibly by their irresponsible and anti-social behaviour.
"We will work with the relevant authorities to put in place necessary measures and support enforcement actions where appropriate. We do not tolerate this type of behaviour particularly during these challenging times."
- Every Call of Duty: Cold War zombies camo challenge - PC Gamer - November 24th, 2020
- More Zombie Companies Have Cropped Up During the Pandemic - Barron's - November 24th, 2020
- Fear The Walking Dead Introduces Zombies That Are Actually Scary - Screen Rant - November 24th, 2020
- The Cranberries Revisit 'No Need to Argue' and the Legacy of "Zombie" - American Songwriter - November 24th, 2020
- Have we reached peak zombie? - British GQ - November 24th, 2020
- A History of the Ray Gun in Call of Duty Zombies | Game Rant - GameRant - November 24th, 2020
- Number of zombie firms to increase more than the rise in bankruptcies Natixis - FXStreet - November 24th, 2020
- Zombie Movies Are Making a Comeback, Baby! | - Post Apocalyptic Media - November 24th, 2020
- Joining the zombie invasion is the best part of WoW's Shadowlands pre-launch event - PC Gamer - November 20th, 2020
- The Cranberries Revisit Their Hit Album No Need To Argue And The Legacy Of Zombie - Forbes - November 20th, 2020
- Will America Survive the Republican Zombie Apocalypse? - Fair Observer - November 20th, 2020
- How to get the Call of Duty: Cold War Zombies Easter egg - PC Gamer - November 20th, 2020
- Who Needs Zombies When We Have Republicans? - FPIF - Foreign Policy In Focus - November 20th, 2020
- World of Warcraft's Zombie Invasion Hits Different in 2020 - Gizmodo - November 20th, 2020
- Return Of The Zombies - Seeking Alpha - November 20th, 2020
- Netflix's Army of the Dead Zombies Are 90% Practical Promises Zack Snyder - MovieWeb - November 20th, 2020
- Minecraft Earth 0.30.0 'Season 14: Tundra' made official with new zombies and improvements - re:Jerusalem - November 20th, 2020
- Ryan Hall fed up with being consistently avoided, calls for fight against The Korean Zombie - MMA Fighting - November 20th, 2020
- Aventura's Zombie-Infested Halloween Drive-Thru incredible success - Miami's Community Newspapers - November 20th, 2020
- 'Army of the Dead': Zack Snyder Teases "Insane Zombie Mayhem in His Horror Movie Return - Bloody Disgusting - November 20th, 2020
- 'TWD: World Beyond' says space spore may have started zombie outbreak - Insider - INSIDER - November 16th, 2020
- Army Of The Deads Zombies Are 90% Practical | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- The Cranberries' "Zombie" And Its Troubled Afterlife - Stereogum - November 16th, 2020
- Will North Korea Expect Joe Biden to Pursue a Zombie Policy? - The National Interest Online - November 16th, 2020
- Beware the Market's 'Zombie Apocalypse' - DailyWealth - November 16th, 2020
- Gambit Is The Secret Savior Of Marvels Zombie Apocalypse - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- Social Media Zombies and The Walking Dead - The Augusta Chronicle - November 16th, 2020
- Has the Ultimate Villain of Marvel Zombies Been Revealed? - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies - How to Use Aetherscope - Doctor Vogel's Diary + Anomaly Locations - Attack of the Fanboy - November 16th, 2020
- Zack Snyder teases Army of the Dead as genre-destroying with very practical zombies - Gamesradar - November 16th, 2020
- Ready to take next step on 'zombie' property - Gloversville Leader-Herald - November 16th, 2020
- The X-Men's Gambit is The Perfect Zombie Hunter | Screen Rant - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies How to get the free DIE Shockwave weapon in Die Maschine - RealSport101 - November 16th, 2020
- Rob Zombie's Halloween: What Happened To The Young Michael Myers Actor - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- Halloween: 5 Things Rob Zombie's Remake Kept From The Original (& 5 It Changed) - Screen Rant - November 16th, 2020
- Colin Firth Will Battle Zombies in Action Comedy New York Will Eat You Alive - MovieWeb - November 16th, 2020
- King of Eden: Another Take on the Zombie Apocalypse - Bleeding Cool News - November 9th, 2020
- Want to Fight the Zombie Fire Apocalypse? Weaponize Math. - Mother Jones - November 9th, 2020
- Colin Firth to star in zombie movie New York Will Eat You Alive - messenger-inquirer - November 9th, 2020
- Army of the Dead's Garret Dillahunt says the film has a fresh breed of zombie danger - Critical Hit - November 9th, 2020
- Colin Firth To Star In Zombie Brother Adaptation New York Will Eat You Alive From STXfilms and Tencent Pictures - Deadline - November 9th, 2020
- Zombies, Sex and Thrills: AFM Returns to Its Roots Amid Pandemic - Hollywood Reporter - November 9th, 2020
- Zack Snyders Army Of The Dead Will Reinvent Movie Zombies - Screen Rant - November 9th, 2020
- Korean zombie thriller 'Peninsula' to release in India on November 27 - The New Indian Express - November 9th, 2020
- Colin Firth to Face Down the Undead in New York Will Eat You Alive - Gizmodo - November 9th, 2020
- ROB ZOMBIE Reveals An Unheard Fact About The Recording Process Of His Band's Final Album - MetalCastle - November 9th, 2020
- A tale of Mark Lawrenson and the Zombie football club | NUFC The Mag - The Mag - November 9th, 2020
- Opinion: When Zombies Ruled The World | - mybighornbasin - November 6th, 2020
- Want to Fight the Zombie Fire Apocalypse? Weaponize Math - WIRED - November 6th, 2020
- Why Rob Zombie Tends To Kill Off The Final Girl In His Movies - We Got This Covered - November 6th, 2020
- Calls to re-open Bedford Place in Southampton - Daily Echo - November 6th, 2020
- Naruto: 5 Characters We'd Want On Our Team In The Zombie Apocalypse (& 5 We Wouldn't) - CBR - Comic Book Resources - November 5th, 2020
- Treyarch and Raven reveal more about Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold Wars campaign and Zombies - VentureBeat - November 5th, 2020
- ASU Professor Discusses What The History Of Zombies Can Reveal About America - KJZZ - November 5th, 2020
- Why Rob Zombie Horror Movies Often Kill Off The Final Girl - Screen Rant - November 5th, 2020
- 10 Best Zombie Movies (Where The Outbreak Actually Ends) - Screen Rant - November 5th, 2020
- DIE! NAMITE #2 Expands Cast, Dials Up Zombie Threat to 11 - Critical Blast - November 5th, 2020
- TOMY bolsters its licensing portfolio with Sing 2 and Plants vs Zombies toy lines - Toy News - November 5th, 2020
- Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes is an upcoming pinball and tower defense hybrid that's heading for Apple Arcade - Pocket Gamer - November 5th, 2020
- One Piece: 5 Characters We'd Want On Our Team In The Zombie Apocalypse (& 5 We Wouldn't) - CBR - Comic Book Resources - November 1st, 2020
- How the 1918 Flu Inspired Your Zombie Costume - Gizmodo - November 1st, 2020
- How to Avoid the Zombie Apocalypse at Work - Adweek - October 31st, 2020
- Dinosaurs Are Even Scarier When Theyre Zombies - WIRED - October 31st, 2020
- Zombie Apocalypse Outbreak: Where would you hide on campus? - The Scout - October 31st, 2020
- Financial Zombies And More - Seeking Alpha - October 31st, 2020
- The Zombie Pig, and Other Tales of Cabbage Stalk Night - iBerkshires.com - October 31st, 2020
- Thai woman dresses up as a zombie to sell clothes of the dead on Halloween - Gulf Today - October 31st, 2020
- Bitten by the love zombie | News | tribstar.com - Terre Haute Tribune Star - October 31st, 2020
- 'Zombie fires' a growing risk in the warming Arctic Yale Climate Connections - Yale Climate Connections - October 31st, 2020
- Zombie frogs? A ribbet-ing story of how frogs and toads survive winter - Herald Times Reporter - October 31st, 2020
- These Zombie Sites Have Been Brought Back to Life to Spew Disinformation - The Daily Beast - October 31st, 2020
- DCeased and Marvel Zombies Have Surprisingly Similar Cures for Their Undead Problems - CBR - Comic Book Resources - October 31st, 2020
- Zombies, twerks and platform boots: the last week on the US campaign trail - Yahoo News - October 31st, 2020
- Forget the haunted houses this year, try a zombie safari for Halloween! - CW33 NewsFix - October 31st, 2020
- Share of zombie foreclosures rise in the fourth quarter - National Mortgage News - October 31st, 2020
- Blood snow and zombie fires: 2020's ghoulish weather phenomena - WCNC.com - October 31st, 2020
- Thai zombie seller cashes in on threads of the dead - Reuters - October 31st, 2020
- 60 best zombie movies of all time | Entertainment - Grand Island Independent - October 30th, 2020
- Survive the Zombie Apocalypse From the Comfort of Your Couch as UNTURNED Launches on Consoles This November - Gamasutra - October 30th, 2020
- Marvel Zombies Walk the Earth with New Hot Toys Cosbaby's - Bleeding Cool News - October 30th, 2020
Reviewed and Recommended by Erik Baquero